Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 04:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Valenteen Dreams
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-02-2018, 08:27 PM

”OMG!”

“It’s really happening! I’m a contracted performer for the XWF!”

“My parents thought that I was crazy when I told them that I wanted to join the XWF. They told me that my chances of making it here were so slim that I’d have a better chance getting into Harvard, even with my low GPA. I wasn’t discouraged though. I sought out someone to train me, and I found a man by the name of Dave Stallion. He was a local wrestler who used to be fairly popular in the late 80’s through the 90’s. He never made it to the big time, but he considered a solid worker in his day, and he was willing to train me for cheap. I spent the next six months learning the ins and outs of this business and developing my style. After working a couple of matches on the indies, I took a chance and sent feelers out to the XWF. To my surprise, they responded with interest. It seems like they’re really hard up to fill the ranks of their women's division, so desperate that they are willing to hire a 16 year old kid without so much as a permission slip.”

“AWESOME!”

“Although there is one little problem, I didn't know that I’d have to fight men.”

“EEEEK!”

“WISH ME LUCK!”

”Ashley, who are you talking to?”

That voice that you hear is my friend Jessica. She’s a little older than me, and currently attending classes at Cornell University. She’s been nice enough to let me bunk with her until I can save up enough to get my own place.

”I’m just recording a video for my YouTube channel!

Jessica leans into my doorway as she pulls a cherry blow pop past her lips. Most men would find her to be stunning. Long blonde hair, baby blue eyes, a perfectly even tan. I’m so jelly!

”I still can’t believe that you’re actually doing that wrestling thing.”

”Why? You know that I’ve dreamt of this since like forever!”

”Well sure, but I didn’t think that you would actually do it. I definitely never thought that you would drop out of school to do it.”

I can’t help but to roll my eyes at the thought of school.

”High school is such a bore! Why waste two years of my life learning a bunch of nothing, when I can get out there and live my dream right now?”

”I don’t know chick, what if you don’t make it in wrestling? You won’t have anything to fall back on.”

”I’ll just sell my body I guess.”

Obviously I’m joking, but Jessicia doesn’t seem to find it funny.

”Listen Ash, I’m being cool and letting you crash here, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I agree with your parents. You should go back home and finish school. Then, I don’t know, maybe enroll in college and have a back up career lined up before you try this.”

”I don’t need a backup career Jess, because I’m not going to fail at my first choice.”

From the very first moment that I uttered the words “ I want to be a wrestler”, I’ve faced nothing but doubt from the people I’m closest with. Deep down, I know they are just trying to look out for me, but come on, give a girl a little support!

”Hey, it’s your life. So, have they told you when your first match is going to be?”

”No, that’ll be on Savage they haven’t released the booking sheet yet, but I know that I have a match on August 15th at Warfare. They’ve got me opening the flagship show!”

Jessica’s expression just screams how much she doesn’t understand.

”Why are you so excited, isn’t opening the show a bad thing?”

”Not when it’s one of your first matches on national television!”

”So, which one of them XWF bitches do you have to beat up first?”

Hmmmm, sarcasm noted.

”Actually, they have me in a three way with Rain and Jeff Danger.”

”Wait, they have you fighting men!?”

”Sorta, I think Rain is trans or something… I don’t know, I don’t want to assume his gender.”

”Ash, you’re still a kid, getting into the ring with grown women is bad enough, but men? You need to back out of this thing right now before you get hurt!”

Jessica didn’t see the humor in what I said I guess.

”I’m not backing out Jess! If I have to fight men to earn my place in the XWF, then I’ll fight men! You need to understand how important this is for me! This is what I want to do! This is what I want my life to be! I’m no good at learning book stuff. I don’t want to wait tables or work at a Walmart. So this is what I have left, and it just so happens that I love it! I love everything about it! I love the sexy men like Loverboy Lane, shaking his butt in those tight spandex pants. I love the larger than life characters like Doctor Louis D’Ville who bend our perception of reality. I love the big egos, and the heroes who chop them down a peg or two.”

“I LOVE WRESTLING!”

“This is where I want to be, and this is what I want to do with my life. It doesn’t matter if I get my ass handed to me everyday. It doesn’t matter if I’m forced into the ring with the biggest meanest men they have. What matters is that I’m here, doing what I love. Literally living my dream. Most girls want to be princesses when they grow up. YOU wanted to be a princess when you grew up!”

”I was like six!”

”Sure, but what if you actually could be a princess? What if that was a possibility? Are you really trying to tell me that you wouldn’t live that dream if you had the opportunity to?”

”Not if I had to get assaulted by a gang of men first, no!”

There’s a silence about the room now. I want to fire back with something, but I’m too flustered. Again, I know that Jess is just looking out for me, but this is the same argument that I’ve had with my parents a million times. I just can’t right now.

”I’m going to go get some air.”

”So, it just occurred to me that now that I’m officially and XWF wrestler, I’m probably going to have a ton of new visitors to my channel. To all of you, my name is Vita Valenteen, and I’d love it if you’d click the like and subscribe buttons at the bottom of this video! Anyway, what’s there to know about me? Well, ummmm… I’ve always wanted to be a wrestler, like always. I think I was maybe 3 or 4 when I saw my first wrestling match. It was Wrestlemania 21 and I walked into the room just as Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels started fighting. I was instantly captivated and I knew right then and there that whatever this was, I wanted to do it! By middle school I started getting into a lot of trouble. Other kids would pick on me because of how vocal I was with my goal of becoming a wrestler. Believe it or not, it actually got me into a lot of fights. Other girls would wanna start crap with me because, I don’t know, maybe they just hoped to kick my ass and show me how unrealistic my dreams where.”

“I’m not going to front guys, I didn’t win very many of those fights, but they never once deterred me. If anything, each beat down just pushed me more and more to make my dreams a reality. To show those girls and this world, that if you really want something, if you work hard and you fight for it, eventually, you will achieve it. Well to all of you hater bitches back home, look at me now!”

“Ok, but no, seriously guys, I’m just ecstatic to be here. I haven’t even had my first match yet, and already I feel like I’m floating on cloud nine. Now I may be jumping the gun a little bit, after all, I do have a match that’s still to be determined at Savage on August 11th, but on the 15th, I’ll be facing Jeff Danger and Rain in a triple threat on Warfare. I’m so excited that I don’t even care that I’m giving up both height and weight advantages. I just want to get into that ring and show the world what I can do…”

“Besides, it’s not like they’re throwing me up against Robbie Bourbon or The Engineer. Rain isn’t very good. He hardly ever wins. He’s mostly just a body to fill the ring, so I’m not sweating him. Jeff Danger is a rookie like me, but unlike me, it doesn’t seem like he was given very much training before signing his contract. From what little I’ve seen of him, that boy is greener than Barney. No… he’s greener than Peter Gilmours socks….”

“Can you imagine? I bet he hasn’t washed his clothes, like ever.”

“Anyway, off topic. We can talk about Peter Gilmours poor hygiene on another video. Right now, we just need to focus on what’s important, and that’s the debut of the newest vixen in the XWF…”

“Hmmm… Vixen…”

“I wish my name were Vixen Valenteen, that sounds dangerous!”

“Ok, maybe not LOL”

“Ok, until next time, wish me luck guys, and I love you!”

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Joachim Bright (08-06-2018), Kruzifix (08-11-2018)