Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A New Season is about to kickoff
Random Offline
New Season

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2018, 07:23 PM

We find Random in what appears to be a announcer’s booth with a dead announcer on the floor. Random sits in the chair and begins to speak into the microphone amplifying the surrounding stadium with his voice.

Oh boy! Here we go, make it or break it time. Catspito vs Random for the TV title of the XWF. I hope this borderline homosexual is ready for me, because I can be very very homosexual, so much so I am afraid he won't be able to handle it. Gonna floss his tooth gap with my cock and cum all over his bald head, shine it up real nice. In all seriousness I hope for your sake you are taking this match and your opponent seriously. I am a new breed of Random reborn from the ashes of the last Random, I'm like a phoenix glorious and beautiful, but like a phoenix if you don't approach me with caution I shall burn you! I said last week everyone in the XWF is on notice, I'm here and I am a little bit queer, but most importantly I am here. I am here to shake this show up, bring it new life again, rise it from the grave that you lackluster superstars put it in, the XWF will be back on top of the wrestling world and I will be there with it. Calypso I am talking to you now, I have honestly no idea why you're even here, you seem better suited to be participating in a wine tasting than wrestling in the XWF. How you were able to beat N.A.Z.I is beyond me, but please be fully aware that title won't remain with you much longer. If I can speak frank for a moment regardless of your win you don't deserve the title to begin with, this isn't one of your expensive Louis Vuitton belts, this is the XWF TV title, something I don't think you represent or can represent. Honestly if it wasn't for your sense of fashion, which I admire by the way, you would end up looking like most of the other talentless chumps here, like an uncle who likes the children a little “too” much. Calypso? the only Calypso I know helped bring an end to Davy Jones at the end of Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End, best one of the series. You aren't a pirate Calypso, a closeted butt pirate maybe, but no real pirate, and you aren't a voodoo god lady. What you are is a sad excuse of XWF talent, and buddy trust me I am right behind you. I haven't done all that well here, but like I said last week “it's a new season if the Random show”, and this season will have you on the edge of your seats!

The football stadium Random broke into erupts with deafening cheers as Random escapes the announcer's booth leaving a dead announcer back in his original chair.

[Image: iR3bFnl.jpg]

8===D ~~~~ RanDoM ~~~~C===8
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
(08-03-2018)