Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Chasing the answers [Part 2 of interview with Dean's father]
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-02-2013, 10:59 AM

Daddy knows best?

Part 2 of interview

When we last left you we had just asked Dean McGovern's own father, Ralphus, whether or not he thinks his son could be guilty of sexual assault. His response was shocking to say the least: “Do I think he done it? You bet your fuckin' ass I do. I'm surprised it took this long for my scumbag son to be locked away. Boy ain't right in his dang head!

Damaging words for somebody facing charges as serious as the ones Dean is facing. We asked Ralphus to elaborate a little on what he'd said and why he believes his son could do such things. He lit up a rather large cigar and poured himself a glass of gin - the bottle having been ever present on the table in front of him this entire time just in case he needed it. He took in some smoke, took in some liquid and was ready to take us on a journey with him.

I'm telling you right now if you've got some little girl saying Dean molested her then it's probably true. All through growing up that boy had a sick and twisted brain. I tried knocking some sense into him best I could but eventually he grew to be too big to hit. If I could go back in time I'd take a helium tank and cave his skull in with it before he ever hurt a living creature on this Earth. Did you know I caught him fuckin' the family dog once? Yeah! When that miserable cockroach was only 10 years old I caught him fuckin' the dog. How does that happen? Of all the people in the world of course it had to be me to be given a son who is fucking dogs at the age of 10 and probably earlier than that! I only caught him that one time but who knows what else went on.

I'll tell you a story about my son, Dean. When he was around I think 13 he started asking me if I'd take him and his friend camping one weekend. All he could talk about was wanting to go camping. I finally gave in and told him I'd take him and his friend that next weekend. It turns out his friend, Adam, is a 7 year old boy who he made friends with in school some time before that by defending him from a bully. Dean told me how this fat asshole prick was picking on Adam during lunch and nobody would do anything to help, so my son took it upon himself to take one of the lunch trays and crack it upside the fat bastard's head. Those were pretty thick, heavy trays too so it left a nice welt on that fat kid's head from what Dean told me. Still though, that didn't make me forget the black eye my pussy son had because after he hit the fat kid with that tray he proceeded to let the fat kid beat the holy hell out of him. Dean pretty much sacrificed himself for Adam and ever since then they became very good friends despite their age difference.

So the day comes that I take Dean and Adam camping. I drive them out to the woods and the whole trip they're in the backseat tickling each other and slapping each other and stuff. I kept looking in the mirror and seeing them wrasslin' and falling all over each other. I thought back to my own childhood and couldn't remember playing around so physically with other little boys, but I shrugged that shit off and concentrated on driving. By the time we got to where we were going I heard them talking about being vampires and funny stuff like that. Dean said he was Dracula and he was going to suck all of Adam's blood. I'm not sure what ended up happening but when we all finally got out of the car, Adam had red marks on both sides of his neck that looked exactly like hickeys. Dean had a towel tied around his neck and hanging down his back like a makeshift cape, still proclaiming that he was Dracula and could turn into a bat if he so desired. I remember Adam playing along and lunging toward Dean, saying something like “I'll get your stake” and it looked like he tried to grab for Dean's dick. Dean jumped back though and started running around, flapping the towel behind him and pretending to be a bat.

At the time I was naive as fuck, but I'll tell you straight up right now that my boy was a fucking pedophile even at the young age of 13. Not only that but he was a too. I should have burned him alive during that camping trip...

Later on that night once we had all gone to sleep I woke back up and realized Dean and Adam were missing. I got up and started to explore the surrounding area of the woods and I heard a distinct “smacking” sound. It was light at first but then started to get louder. I tracked the sound and the next thing I knew my flashlight had revealed a horrific sight! Dean was fuckin' that boy Adam in his ass, up against a tree. I tried to look away but I noticed Adam's hands were tied to the tree! My ass son was raping that poor boy right before my eyes!

I ran up and hit my son in the side of the face with my flashlight - quite a heavy fucker - and sent him scampering off like a little pansy into the woods. I quickly untied that poor 7 year old boy, Adam, and he started yelling at me! He called me a mean old man and told me to mind my own business! Then he went off in the same direction Dean had run off in and was calling out Dean's name. I guess my boy had that poor boy's mind all fucked up.

I knew I had a responsibility to my rotten son and his friend since I was the adult on that trip so I went off into the woods and eventually found them huddled up in some bushes, taking a nap together. They both had no pants on still since they ran off without them during the earlier encounter. I threw their pants at them and startled them awake. I told them let's get the fuck out of the woods and to meet me in the truck if they didn't want to be left there. Sure enough they came back to the truck and the incident was never brought up again.

I should have capped that boy then and there. Fuck that, I should have tied the telephone cord around his neck as a baby and thrown him into the tub with a toaster and a hair dryer.

You sons of bitches go find my boy and you teach him a lesson!

At this point we remind Ralphus McGovern that we aren't the police, and that we aren't “after” his son, and that his son already was taken into custody the other day.

He seems to take some offense to being told this and he asks us to leave rather abruptly.

He thanks us for coming and tells us to never return to his home again.

While packing our gear into our truck and preparing to leave, we're greeting by the sounds of excited voices: “Oh look cameras are here! They must be for us!” // “Hey you're right! That's so fabulous of daddy to arrange a camera crew just for us!”

The first voice is that of a flamboyant male and the second voice sounds like a female.

This is when things get interesting because even though Ralphus McGovern just kicked us out of his home, we just inadvertently met the brother and sister of Dean McGovern.

The duo look like something straight out of a music video with their brightly colored sunglasses and sparkly attire. Dean's brother introduces himself as “EZ PZ” (pronounced “easy pea-zee”) and his sister introduces herself as “Dar Dar” - we don't ask if those are their real names. They ended up talking with us for a few minutes before going in to visit their dad. Apparently they keep in regular contact with their father even though their brother, Dean, hasn't been keeping in contact with him. They tell us very briefly about their feelings regarding their brother and the news of his arrest and it would seem their view is much different than their father's. As luck would have it, we are able to schedule a full interview with “EZ PZ” and “Dar Dar” for tomorrow. They promise to go into full detail about each of their own individual relationships with their brother Dean and they look forward to airing their feelings on the matter.

Please join us next time as we seek further answers and pick the brains of Dean McGovern's siblings.

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Edit Hate Post Like Post