Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Redemption #5
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-31-2018, 10:46 PM

This morning Jessalyn had two things on her mind, killing Matt and beating Cate Indigo. Both of which were easy enough they both needed a little planning. She made her way down to the garage of the hotel to meet up with the rest of her team.

With Alexi standing in front of them, there were ten men in full tactical gear with three fully armored SUVs.Alexi nodded at Jessalyn. He lifted his hand as if to tell them to pay attention to her. She began to speak.

We have only one goal in this operation. the extraction and termination of Matthew Green. Failure is not an option that we can afford. The consortium and their goons will be everywhere. Keep a sharp eye and a steady trigger finger and we all go home today. You know what we need to do now let's get it done.

The men all grunted in acknowledgment of her directions and went to the vehicles. Alexi stopped her and pulled her to the side.

So, Abby sent this overnight to us. She said that you would know what it was for.

The was a leather bracer with a six-inch blade hidden within it. Jessalyn laughed and put it on. She laced up the strings and flexed her forearm. The blade slid in and out of the bracer with ease.

She gave me a goddamn Hidden Blade. She apparently thinks they're cool too,

The two got in the final SUV and the convoy left the garage. They traveled down the main road that Matt was on. One SUV took a left at the first light. The one behind Jessalyn's took a left at the one after that.

Matt's SUV could be seen just ahead of where they were. Alexi took this moment to explain the plan a little better.

Okay, so there will be an SUV that will ram Matt's SUV. The other one we have will come up from the other side of this road and give us cover while we try to get him out of said SUV. Once we have him we get back into this one and take him down to the wharf and get what we need from him. Afterward, you do what you want to him and I toss him into the ocean.

Matt's SUV stopped suddenly at the traffic light just ahead. This made Alexi nervous. The doors of the vehicle slung open as guards from his Suv open fire on Jeassalyn's Suv. Bullets sprayed the outer shell of the SUV leaving dings scraps and even cracking a few windows.

We have been made, go to plan B I repeat go to plan B.

What is plan B? I was unaware of a plan B. What are we doing Alexi?

Come on we have to go, Now!!!

Alexi swung open the door and slammed a hinge on the door popping it off of the hinge. It became a makeshift riot shield, a portable mode of cover for him to get Jessalyn to a safe spot.

Now, get into the building behind us and try to take those guys out.

How they will see me?

Not if you use that time folding thing you did at the airport. Now go, we don't have much time.

Jessalyn took a deep breath and concentrated on what she needed to do. She began to move across the street unnoticed by the men firing at the vehicle she was just in. She entered through a busted window, most likely a result of the ongoing gunfight in the street. She made her way upstairs to find a member of Matt's team acting as a scout for the men down on the street.

She quickly but quietly made her way to the man, She flexed her forearm and out came the blade. She jabbed into the jugular of the unsuspecting man. She laid his bleeding body on the ground and picked up the rifle he had been using. With the men in her sights, she began to fire on them.

The first shots she had ever taken in an actual firefight led to two confirmed kills. She began to scope the area looking for anyone else. She noticed another SUV that wasn't hers coming up from behind their location. She made contact with Alexi.

Alexi we have another SUV making it's way to us. It looks like the police, what should I do?

What do you mean what should you do? Kill the fucking driver, shoot the tires, fucking do something we can't afford any more people possibly getting hurt.

Jessalyn set her sights on to the approaching vehicle. She let off one round into what she thought was the driver, the car kept moving.

Goddamnit, Backwards ass cars.

She let off another round into the actual driver's seat, the windshield shattered as the car began to slow down. Once it had fully stopped two men got out and began to fire onto the now pinned down Alexi and the rest of her men.

Jess, a little help, you are my overwatch start shooting these mother fuckers.

the next few shots dropped the remaining men firing on Alexi. he and the rest of the men began the second firefight with the rest of the police and the rest of Matt's men. Matt was yet to be seen. She knew something had to do.

She began to make her way down to the street level she once again makes herself unnoticed as she made her way to the SUV. She found matt curled up in a ball crying to himself. He had wet himself, really a sorry excuse of a leader.She got into the car and released her coak. matt was startled by the appearance of another person he began to ramble on.

Hey, Hey, Hey, Whatever they are paying you I can double it. Do you know who I work for? I can make you a millionaire. Please, don't kill me.

So you are the one Mezian spoke so highly of. There isn't much left of that isn't piss-soaked. I don't know what is so special about you. I do know who you work for, that is why I am here you dumb fuck.

Mezian? Do you work Mezian? I don't know what he said but Its all lies. I am a lieutenant in The Consortium. I have a lot of power, I can get you all that you could ever want. Just ask me, and I'll do it.

Mezian, didn't send me, not exactly. I work for the Ravens. If there is one thing I want right now is to have Mezian back. But I can't so I guess I have to deal with killing you.

Wait, No, Mezian is dead?

Why don't you ask him yourself.

Jessalyn lunged forward and plunged her blade into his heart. She watched as he let out his last breath and a tear rolled out of his eye.
She had killed her target, one would be happy or relieved but she seemed more confused than she was before. Did he not know about Mezian's death? Why would he not know? All the celestials knew, why wouldn't have Raphael told him. She sat and thought about this as Alexi came running to the car.

You okay? Did you kill the Bastard?

Alexi stared into the car and seen the dead body of Matt and the shaking hands of Jessalyn.

Okay, let's go we have to move more police are coming. I have to take you to the Airport to get you out of the country.

To Be Continued...

You want to make me bleed?

You wish someone had killed me in my sleep?

What kind of split personality, fugue state is this shit? Don't you know if you really feel that way? Bitch, you better figure that the fuck out real quick. Because if you don't have the heart to fight you are gonna have a really bad time. I have dealt with a lot of shit in this company, overzealous primadonnas, crazed fascists, over obsessed fangirls, witches and now this shit. Shane needs to be a little more selective of who he hands contracts to. But that is for another time. If you wanna make me bleed, bring it the fuck on bitch.

I have no fear and your crazy little alien hand syndrome shit doenst scare me. So come at me and see what the fuck happens. I'll tell you what you'll be writing all of your shit down because when I break your Jaw they'll have to wire it up. I hope you don't get hand cramps easily. Ill be Ecuador come to get some if you want some.

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post