Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 12:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Addicted to Bullshit
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-31-2018, 10:54 PM

[Image: Qoj4nqG.jpg]

PEOPLE WHO THINK ADDICTION IS A CHOICE

are right. They’re sick of watching their friends die because people convinced them they’re victims chosen at random by some unstoppable, inevitable force and couldn’t get better without becoming absolutely helpless and told they don’t have a choice since it’s a disease, even though millions of people have overcome it without rehab, all because certain doctors decided to call it a disease and turn a profit despite the well-documented objections of their peers. Comparing it to legitimate diseases with definitive pathological histories in patients is a direct slap in the face of those people and their loved ones, for the sake of pushing a bullshit agenda.

Call it what it is, a disorder. Opiate dependency does not equate to addiction, and that argument immediately falls apart when applied to other forms of addiction.

Stop taking away their choice to undo the choices they’ve made and give them back their fucking power.

Here’s a picture citing the same holy grail often cited to justify calling it a disease.

Oh, and also, since there seems to be a huge misconception, I do support and encourage those struggling with addiction to get the help they need and make the changes needed to improve their lives. I have no idea how or why people draw the conclusion that I somehow don’t care about them. They’re the reason I’m so adamant about ending this bullshit.

*Jenny and Megan are sitting around talking about Demi lovato*

Jenny: she didn’t OD on heroin, it was coke.

Megan: how the hell do you OD on coke?!

Jenny: same way you OD on bullets, you just need a big enough straw and enough motivation.

Megan: California banned straws though.

Jenny: well yeah, that’s why Kurt Cocaine was ahead of his time. *makes shotgun motion*

Megan: ok I’m done. You win. I give up.

Jenny: ...need a straw? *repeats shotgun motion*

*Megan stares horrified*

"The jokes write themselves on these things. My favorite part is when they contradict themselves or use bogus logic and I point it out, then they get all pissy. They grasp at allllll kinds of straws to rationalize it.

#strawban

The more efficient I can get at pulling that out of them, the funnier it’ll be. It’s like a sport. I didn’t pay my rent, eviction is a disease! I was genetically predisposed.

Having bad credit is a scientifically confirmed factual disease, whether you like it or not. I bet you’ve never even been evicted so you can’t say shit! It’s time to end this epidemic! Here, have a bunch of grant money.

Megan wasn't sure what to say. When Jenny got on these rants she was hard to stop. Megan decided that instead of being a target, she was going to join in, even though it pained her.

"You know, there is a movement out now to have pedophilia listed as a sexual preference and therefor not be illegal...."

Expecting a blowup, she winced. But Jenny took it in stride, calmly responding with her usual snark.

It shouldn’t be, but they’ve been constantly poking at the surface trying to get their feet in the door. Mainly riding the coat tails of the LGBTQ acceptance movements. Now, on top of that, they’re riding on the “addiction is a disease” wagon by claiming there’s a genetic predisposition and brains are simply wired that way etc. that’s where the NOMAPs come in (also known as pedophiles). It's sick shit, Meg. Entertaining, but sick. I don’t think I’ve seen gay marriage dragged into the addiction/disease equation yet......

Wait....... *kurt Cobain facepalm*

"Finn Kuhn.....the golden boy. The chosen one. The man-boy who was hand picked by NAMBLA to be the shining star in a company that needed a spark. The alter boy who was asking to get fondled by the soft hands of the higher power. What has he done? Well, I think its safe to say he has gagged before he could swallow the entire load. Smeared makeup and all, Finn Kuhn has proven that his gag reflex isn't nearly what he claims it to be. Finn was out here flapping his cock trap saying he was the biggest and baddest, but all we have seen from him is the mentality of a politician's wife who let dinner get cold. Finn gets knocked around like a roller derby lesbian at every opportunity....it happens so much I am beginning to think he enjoys it. A weird kink, perhaps. We all have ours. I am on a roll right now, I don't think anyone with a brain can deny that. Five in a row. Has Finn even won 5 matches since he has been here? There really is no other word to use than disappointment. One of massive proportions. It is okay, Finn, not everyone who makes the main roster actually "makes it" if that makes any sense at all to you. I have become a household name, I have made it to the top of the mountain, risen to the pinnacle. You are still stuck trying to figure out how to climb the base. Again, totally fine, Finn, this game isn't for everyone.

Finn, you have had your moments. You have had some wow moments that made us all think that maybe there was something there. You have fooled us all. Pulled the wool over our eyes. First, you pretend to be some major German political figure just because your Ancestory.com profile says you are one sixteenth German. You lied to us all from the rip, and lied so deeply even you began to believe the bullshit spewing out of your mouth. You tried so hard to make us believe it, but nobody did. Nobody has believed a single word you've uttered since the first time you've picked up a mic here. You're bullshit is an epidemic. It is also your disease, but the difference is that your failure is NOT a choice. You just suck. You can't help it. You don't choose to be a waste of oxygen, you just are. These people want to pander to the lowest common denominator and argue of such idiotic things when they should be realizing and recognizing that Jenny Myst is their true queen.

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post