Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 05:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Savage Saturday Night - April 14rd, 1963
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-31-2018, 07:53 PM

Scatbear reads his orders for how to shoot this rolebomp:

In no particular order:

Mention being a guess ref

Talk about your intentions for the match

Talk trash about Peter Gilmour and Drezdin to set up possible matches down the line

Avoid being a disgusting pig

Thank Stephanie McMahon for creating women's wrestling

Scatbear looks at the other guy in the room whoeverthefuck that even is we don't know but he says "WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS SPECIFIC DUMB SHIT?"

The guy in the room answers "UH BECAUSE XWF WANTS TO SET YOU STRAIGHT AND MAKE A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR EVERYONE WATCHING?"

bUT sCATBE(fuckingcapslockwtf)ar comes abck with a valip doint and gulps "BUT ISN'T IT TRUE NOBODY CARES ABOUT ROLE BOMPS ANYWAY?"

Guy answers "TRUE but still"

Scatbear: "Fuck that then I'm do what I want if nobody cares or watch!"

"But staff will see this."

"EVEN BETTER" replies the elongated one.

Ok all you 2 people watching here is my role bomp!

He has a shit in his mouth like it's a bone and he's a doggy:

[Image: TYKLYfQ.jpg]

Now he balances it on his face or nose to prove he has mad skillz to ref:

[Image: nK5HLKP.jpg]

Time for a pre workout! Let's get strong! GLUG GLUG:

[Image: fEc7VAj.png]

Scatbear works out for an hour by going to the gym and watching the boys in the shower. No clips though cuz that's boring. Skip straight to the post workout milk shake:

It's shake time goddammit!

[Image: QD9BKuY.png]

Now he states his intentions for reffy the match:

"I INTEND TO GET PISS AND SHIT ALL OVER EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING WHILE ALSO CALLING THE MATCH 75% FAIRLY BUT THE OTHER HALF WILL BE QUESTIONABLY FAIRLY IN THE EYES OF THE GAYS AND STRAIGHTS fuck i need dat puss need dat puss gimme dat puss and by puss i mean DWG's big hole. DWG I'm gone fill up your hole!"

omFG EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENDTY THE PRE WORKOUT AND POST WORK OUT FLIUDS ARENT MIX WELL! SCATBEAR GETS C DIFF AND DYAREEAH!

LOOK AWAY!

[Image: n2Qqngl.png]

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
The Engineer (08-01-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
drezdin5788 (08-01-2018)