Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September: Beware
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-31-2018, 05:26 AM

There's no fighting it anymore. Sometime late August or early Sometime the first week of September, following the results being posted of Robbie's show, I'm going to start the process for upgrading these piece of crap forums in hopes that, despite losing a large amount of custom features I've given XWF over the years, the boards themselves will actually function properly with whatever remaining features they do have. Staff and RPers, make arrangements.

Take into account that this could mean we lose data I can't predict, including some or ALL posts. Be sure to start saving copies of anything you consider to be precious work. While losing all of our posts is NOT likely, it's better to brace for the worst rather than be caught with your pants down and a tattered anus.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post