Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! Future Payne & Joy Show
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2018, 12:20 AM

Hello everybody. So within the next few weeks I will once again be hosting my own Shove It show. Night of Payne 3: Retirement Party. If you have ever opted in for my show, you know I put a ton of effort into making the show very fun and entertaining. That being said, I don’t quite have everything as mapped out as I usually do. I have some Ideas I’d like to run by the forum.

First, I want to judge the show a little differently.

I want there to be a rating system for my show. Whoever judges your match will read your RPs (Max 3 rps for the show) will rate each one with a score between 0-5 stars.

0- You no showed. That should be the only time a 0 is given.
1*- You typed something and posted it! Good job.
2**-There was an RP posted but it was very underwhelming.
3***- Average RP.
4****- Very good RP. Good character development, very entertaining, or great trash talk.
5*****- Excellent RP. RP of the month material. Universally loved by readers.

Okay, now this is where it gets interesting. I feel that roleplay popularity should be taken more into account, so you get a +1 bonus added to your overall score for every single “like” your roleplay gets.

Dislikes will not affect your overall score… Because fuck a hater... Also, I think that some of you are trolls, that will hate just to hate.

Also, do not like your own rps with ANY characters you handle if any of the judges or myself find out, you will automatically lose. Don’t take advantage of my system.

An example is say you posted 1 roleplay, and your opponent posted 2. Yours was a 5. Just outstanding. Your opponent got 3s for both their roleplays. Then their 6 would beat your 5. BUT you get 2 likes for your RP and they got 0 likes. Then your 7 will beat their 6. And you win. Basic math.

In the event of a tie, we will go old school, and whoever is judging will make the final call.

The reason I want to try this, is to encourage more activity among us. This place works better that way. As well as having a system, which can be put on paper, so to speak. Decisions can be better justified, rather than having a random judge winging it, which was always my nightmare as a performer.

Now here are some fun ideas/themes/gimmicks that I am playing with but have not decided on yet.

-The Roast of Hunter Payne. A fun segment done like the Comedy Central Roast. Where everybody who wants to be involved will write jokes about each other. Hosted by Joy. I LOVE this idea! BUT I will need a good amount of people to participate, and there will be a lot of moving parts, however if we work together, this segment will be as awesome as I know it can be.

-Rick and Morty on color commentary. I really like this idea, but it would make my show more sci-fi than I like my shows to be.

-A Roulette wheel show. Matches picked by, you guessed it, a roulette wheel.

- A live sex celebration between Payne and Joy. Finally…

- A match teaming people up with a random wrestling legends. Alive, free agent, legends of course.

I still don’t know what I want to try for sure. So if you have any questions, comments, concerns, opinions, or if you want to participate in the roast. Let me know on this thread. Thank you.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Joachim Bright Offline
Heart on his sleeve

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2018, 05:47 PM

I'm not sure I'm thrilled with the judging system, but some of the other elements seem cool. I'm not sure I personally could participate all that well in the roast segment because I don't know you that well, but the roulette wheel could be fun if its really random and full of bizarre shit.

[Image: barbed_wire_through_my_heart_by_tripwire_d.jpg]pin
Hate Post Like Post