Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Redemption #4
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-30-2018, 06:49 PM

Jessalyn arrived back in Sydney, distraught and sullen. Alexi waited for her at the airport. He stood holding a sign saying " Welcome Home Champ!!!". He knew from her face that it was no the right kinda sign. He quickly flipped it to the back where it said: " We are proud of you, from Abigail and Alexi". That made her smile.

So...How did it go?

Not well, I lost...again.

Im sorry lady.

Don't worry about it. It's kinda my thing. I lose...I lose a lot.

That is no the kind of thing a person trained by Mezian says.

Jessalyn stopped walking and turned around to face Alexi

You don't know shit about what I am. You don't know about anything he and I went through. So keep your fucking opinions to yourself.

Alexi drew back away from the obviously angry Jessalyn. He forwarded from the smaller statured woman.He unwisely pressed the matter.

I was just saying Mezian never really had a self-loathing attitude. I wouldn't expect that out of one of his people.

Jessalyn spun around quickly and hip tossed Alexi to the ground. She brandished a Bloodsilver dagger and placed it to his neck.

I don't know if you can't speak English or you are just dumb, but shut your fucking mouth about Mezian. One word out of your mouth regarding him and I will rip out your throat and watch you suffocate on your blood. Do you understand me? I am I clear?

Alexi shook his head yes and offered an apology.

I am sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. But if I may ask one question.

Jessalyn tightened grip and brought him closer to her.

What do you wanna say?

Do you think it was a good idea to pull this stunt in a crowded airport. People can see up and they can call security.

No, no they won't. I may not have the powers I once had but I kept a few. Like the ability to disappear. I wrap the space around me to make it look like I am not here. So I could kill you here and the only thing they would find would be your body in the middle of a crowded airport. So...Do you wanna keep fucking around and or can we get to the objective at hand.

The two reappeared where they were in the airport no one any the wiser to the situation.

So, what have we learned about Matthew and his people?

Well, while you were gone I put a surveillance team to follow him and his men. I also got my hand on his schedule for the next few days while is still here. One thing that stuck out to me was a speech he is giving tomorrow night. I have the layout of the meeting hall and I have devised a plan for the op. I explain more once we are alone in the room.[/color]

Once the two arrived at the hotel they were met by two well-dressed men. The men were tall and wide like walking refrigerators. They stopped Jessalyn and Alexi for questioning.

We have reason to believe that there will be an attempt on a parliament official later this week. would you two have any knowledge of this?

Why would you assume that we would know anything about that?

Because your friend here is a suspect in three attempts of terrorism and assassinations. But because we can never find the evidence for it we can't hold him for anything. We believe since you and he is in the same Hotel as the mentioned official that you may be behind the possible attempt.

Look here sweetheart, I am just here to have a fun time and see Sydney. I don't know of any official or what Alexi does in his free time. I don't have any idea what you are talking about so if we aren't being arrested or detained for a definite reason Alexi and I will be going..

Well, we don't have the evidence to keep you but you should know you are a person of interest. And we will be watching you.

That is sweet that you find me interesting, and you should watch. Who knows you may see something interesting.

Alexi and Jessalyn walked past the two men and headed towards the elevator. Once the doors opened they entered and before the doors closed she waved her fingers at the two men.

Abby didn't tell me you were on a watch list here. My first op and I can go down for being associated with a known terrorist. So, what the fuck did you do to get that title?

[blue] I blew up a pedestrian bridge in Melbourne. There weren't any people on it but it stopped my target from leaving my kill zone. So, what they have on me is all here say and circumstantial.

They left the elevator and made it to the room. Once there Alexi began to explain the plan to kill Matt.

Okay so tomorrow afternoon around 3 pm Matt is going to be leaving here and make his way to the meeting hall for his speech. I know the route his cars will be taking and have planned out a counter route for us a few of our friends to take to cut him off. Simply put we are going to cut him off from the rest of his group,

We kill his bodyguards and them we extract him from the said car and take him to an undisclosed place for interrogation and termination. The whole op should take around 30 mins. Which is the exact time it should take for the authorities to react and try to stop us. If it all goes as planned we should have you back in London by dinner tomorrow.[blue]

And if doesn't go as planned? What happens then?

[blue] We kill him while he s the car at the checkpoint and we blow the car up and still have you home by dinner. Now let's get some food and relax for the night we have a big day tomorrow.

Jessalyn ordered room service and the two watched movies for the rest of the night.

to be continued

So, let be the first to welcome you to the company. I like your still and I hope that you whoop Random's ass. I hope you do well in the company and stay a long time. Okay so with the pleasantries over Id like to tell you some real shit.

I think you have a pretty face, I personally would like to ride it, GIGITY. As it were though I have yo break it. Not because I dislike you, but because I need to make an example of someone. A way to reestablish me as someone that is important. IF that means hospitalizing the new girl then fine I am all game for it. I have one goal and one goal only. Winning a title in this company, something my mentor couldn't do,

The biggest difference between he and I is that I don't take losing well and personally I am not going to be the laughing stock of the company like he was. So with that being said, I will you well but Wednesday will be a bad time for you. you may wanna preorder a bed at one of the hospitals. Which I hear aren't that bad, just don't touch anything and you won't die of dignitary.

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post