Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 07:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-Login feedback
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-30-2018, 06:46 PM

So does the multi login feature actually work for any of you guys with multiple characters or does it basically just seem useless nowadays? I was trying to swap between my super secret other character nobody can know about and my Shane account, and the multi login just logs the other account out anytime I login as one. I think we're getting close to the day of reckoning for these shit boards.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-30-2018, 06:48 PM

It does the same for me. Has for a long, long time. Not really bothersome, but useless, yes.
Hate Post Like Post
KimAnderson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-30-2018, 06:50 PM

I have had days where it worked no issues and then days where it would like you said log out my other character.

[Image: dENqNHk.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-30-2018, 11:20 PM

I like having the ability to switch between characters with ease, but it has been glitchy since I returned. That and the site doesn't allow me on certain pages, saying I might possibly be banned or an admin page or I need to wait for an activation code.

I'm like wow bruh! Who banned me?

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2018, 04:09 AM

It's always been kinda useless for me, really.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-31-2018, 05:02 AM

(07-30-2018, 11:20 PM)Hunter Payne Said: I like having the ability to switch between characters with ease, but it has been glitchy since I returned. That and the site doesn't allow me on certain pages, saying I might possibly be banned or an admin page or I need to wait for an activation code.

I'm like wow bruh! Who banned me?

lol those permission errors were probably due to the fact that nobody reactivated your account since your return. I've gone ahead and taken care of that so now you should be able to browse normally again.

Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-31-2018, 05:06 AM

I mean, it'll technically log me out, but it switches me automatically to the others. I did have a glitch for like, a day or so, where it didn't show the other characters, but that's not been a problem since. I like it, to be honest.

[Image: Vn6ynTV.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-31-2018, 05:06 AM

Yeah it's nice when things work how they should. Maybe there will be a way to make it work again after the unwanted board upgrade I'm going to be forced to do in the next couple months.

Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-31-2018, 05:11 AM

No sooner did I post that, I decided "I'll just test it out."

When I did, it actually removed one of the characters, but always keeping one of the characters allowing me to switch back and forth between two of them. Once I added the character back in, it's been normal again.

[Image: Vn6ynTV.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-31-2018, 05:20 AM

It's possible it will forget an account if that account's most recent official login with a password was more than a week ago, but the issue I had last night was that I had logged in fresh with both accounts and it proceeded to forget them that quickly with each swap. Having to occasionally remind it every week or so was normal though.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-31-2018, 05:29 AM

(07-31-2018, 05:23 AM)Sebasstian Dyke Said: It's been infected with the scat.

Off topic but I am noticing that the board is spinning for a few seconds when I am trying to make a post/reply where as usually I can click submit and then the message appears.

At this point I'd just be thankful the boards don't cause your computer screen to explode in your face with scat.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-31-2018, 08:34 AM

It had always worked for me

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post