Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Volume 1, Chapter 1 - Beyond The Eleventh Hour
Damon Tyler Offline
Pittsburgh's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-30-2018, 08:38 AM

"A virtue burns hot enough to cauterize...
These boards will break..."

The world is a place that is etched with nothing short of integral darkness. Corruption and distortion filter their way throughout the airwaves that manifest in daily society...that's the way the cookie crumbles. That's the way the reality of the world truly operates in this current day and age. Darkened skies, darkened lines...the true reality of a depraved world that chooses to masquerade itself from the truth by displacing itself in a continuous state of equilibrium and bliss...

But beyond that. Beyond that darkened trail...is a world where people all across the globe find their ultimate form and sense of release. They find their true coming in a field where they can express who they truly are. Battle and escape those demons. Find themselves in an environment when they can immerse their selves in a grandiose world of passion and find solstice in who they are as people. Release their anger, emotions, bloodthirst and turmoil in a true battle. The fight of immortals. A world where they can put their bodies on the line, and physically destroy each other to their wretched and reduced to a fallen, bloody heap...in their journey to fight and escape those demons...the world of professional wrestling.

Standing tall in a world where those demons could be defeated...Damon Tyler was one of those wrestlers who threw himself into his newly found passion in an effort to find solstice and a somewhat universal state of bliss...a darkened upbringing...tormented mental demons that would rear their ugly head continuously, aggravating and pushing him to a point of destructive turmoil...to the point where he felt that the only fucking way he could realise his anger, his emotions and push his point away from the brink of total and utter cataclysmic destruction...was to release his anger in the ring. Brutalise every opponent he ever encountered, destroy every person who tried to stand in his way - regardless of who they are, and ultimately and utterly, the end goal was - and will always be - the task of rising up as a champion and winner in every single match or contest he'd ever be apart of.

For years Tyler had been destructive on the independent circuit for a number of years now. In his native city of Pittsburgh, aka. "The Steel City", Damon Tyler had been a name that had been associated with an individual who was more or less referred to as an absolutely insane, destructive force, destroying his competition and having a clear, cutthroat, no bullshit attitude approach to his wrestling style. Damon's approach the sport was clear and simple. Walk down the ramp. Get to the ring. Destroy. Win. Leave. In that order and always in that order.

That sheer release of brutal, unrelenting aggression - that - was Damon Tyler's release. That was his way of releasing every single collective heap of anger, fury and malicious intent he had buried deep inside of him. Wrestling was the only thing that could help him harness all of those tucked away, darkened emotions and ultimately, use them to his prime advantage...and now after years of slogging it out on the Pittsburgh independent circuit and years of pushing himself in places where he'd be making barely enough to pay for his travel to the venue, let alone his own living...he made it to the big time. He made it to the big league. He was finally here in XWF...the battle with his mental demons still haunted him, but at least for the time being he'd found an even larger environment - the biggest in the world - where he could tame them, control them, and release his carnal aggression by doing as much physical and psychological damage to every single opponent he'd ever come across with as he'd possibly can.

A darkly lit room was the location for the scene. Pitch black. Etched in dark, black, brick walls...and all the camera was able to take in was none other than Damon Tyler standing in a suit...staring directly at the lens in front of him.

[Image: B2mtQhe.jpg]

Damon had an incredibly determined look on his face. A look that almost certainly represented and defined a true mental state of concentration and infliction, but at the same time showcased a mind that was perhaps somewhat troubled. As if something was severely weighing on his consciousness in perhaps a way that Damon himself, couldn't even quite comprehend at this point. Nonetheless, he was ready to speak. Ready to accentuate and get his points across.

You know...the world is filled with darkness. A circulating cesspool of infernal destruction, hailfire and torment that will end up consuming every single fucking thing in it's living and waking path if you're not too careful...that's the reality of the situation. We live and breathe in a world of darkness and there's nothing you can do about that...and honestly? That's exactly the way I like it.

"You see I could sit here and proclaim that I want to battle and fight these demons that haunt and plague the world around us. I could stand here right now, as i eye directly into that camera lens I see in front of mine and attempt to proclaim that nothing will stop me from escaping my destructive, carnal self before I go off in a cataclysmic rage where I rip apart every single person in that ring limb by fucking limb...but you know what? I wouldn't change that. Not one bit. Not. One. Bit.

"Everybody has demons. And if someone tells you that they don't have persona demons that mentally plague them on a recurring basis then they're a liar. And if they lie about that, in turn they're a coward and fuck people who are like that. My demons...my personal plagues that surround me and consume my very state of existence...that's my fuel...my fire...my mistress. I use that to fuel me for any challenge that makes itself known in that ring. I use that to fire me up to know that whatever opponent stands in mine way, I would use that energy to stand tall and become a bonafide standard and what do...and finally those inner demons arem y mistress...because she controls me. She controls my state of mind, my state of awareness...she controls and dictates every single decision and action I make in that ring whenever I'm competing against someone in side that squared circle...and if Lady Luck decided that today she was on your side, well great for you...you'll only get someone who wants to beat you and destroy you to walk out of that arena with the victory...but God help you, if she's not on your side that day and instead something way more sinister and voracious decides to rear it's ugly head on that very exact night that you're in the ring with me...well then you better run. Run. Run like you've never run before...because if you don't I will track you down...and she'll dictate me to ensuring that I will destroy every single fibre of your living being."

And at this point the camera decides to close up in on Damon's face as he addresses the lens directly.

"So here I stand huh? Finally made it to the big leagues, XWF. And after years and years of dominating and causing nothing but screeching and wrecking havoc, chaos and malice on everyone in Pittsburgh and around this country, who am I facing in my debut match? Someone called...Rain. Really. Rain. You expect me, a master of my craft and a true savant of my discipline to take an opponent that they just call "Rain", actually...fucking...seriously."

"Well now, now there's no problem with that...because some other wrestlers might mock his looks. Some other wrestlers might comment that he's not cut out for this business based on his physical build and appearance...and hey they maybe right. Maybe. But I've never been about that trash talk. Never have, never well. No instead, I don't care who the hell you are...an opponent is an opponent...and a victim...is just another victim waiting to happen."

"Now I could stand here ranting on about why I'm going to beat you and why I'm going to wipe the floor and decimate you...but know I'm going beyond the scope here. I'm going to begin by telling you exactly why I'm going to beat you...you see Rain...when that fire and ignition is lit and when that initial spark of energy and twisted, elated passion choose to make itself known, that chemical combination simply becomes unbeatable. Pure fire. Pure fury. Pure emotion. The second that bell rings to signal that match starting, that's all I'm going to feel. The pure fire I need to stand tall and make a run at you, showcasing to everyone else what I can do...the pure fury where I will do absolutely everything in my absolute power to ensure that I can destroy you and make an absolutely, bloody, carnal example of you in that ring and finally the pure emotion I'm going to have when I get that first win...marking my spot...marking my territory...claiming my turf as far as my standing in this company is absolutely and rightfully confirmed.

"My job this coming Saturday night Rain is to not just beat you...no this stretches far beyond that...with this being my debut match in the XWF, my task and mission at hand is relatively simple. I'm going to walk into that arena...and I'm going to make a fucking example out of you. To every single person in this place who has no idea who the hell I am, I'm going to put myself of notice by destroying...by humiliating you...by decimating the pathetic self that you are in order to prove to every single person in this industry that I HAVE ARRIVED. That I HAVE MADE MY MARK. That I AM ONE OF THE MOST DESTRUCTIVE AND CHAOTIC FORCES HAVE EVER SEEN!"

"THE DEMONS IN MY BRAIN...YOU CAN'T CONTROL THEM...THERE'S NO WAY YOU FUCKING CAN...but she's there Rain...she's always there...and she always tells me what to do...and if they unite this coming Saturday night and tell me that the best course of action I need to do is to absolutely, utterly and completely annihilate in you that ring...then that's what I'm going to do...this Saturday night Lady Luck is on my side...and she's going to ensure that I can use every single last element of fire and destruction to defeat you square in the middle of that ring, and prove and make an example of you...to send a warning to anyone who's decided they can just go ahead and take me lightly...

"This Saturday night I am going to destroy you. Simple as that. I'm going to completely dethrone you and annihilate you in that ring and there's nothing you're going to be able fucking do about it. Sure you can beg that buddy Snow of yours to perhaps come to your aim....but the reality is beyond the eleventh hour, you really don't stand much of a chance. And when that clock strikes eleven...when that hour has gone past...you're going to be drawing yourself to a darkened, foregone, and depraved realisation that the countdown has begun...and your personal path on your way to driving down the darkness has started and I will bringing you closer to that path than anyone has ever taken you...tempting you with fate, havoc and hellfire because coming this Saturday night you're not just going to be defeated Rain...you're going to be absolutely. fucking. ANNIHILATED.

[Image: Image1.jpg]
"Pittsburgh's Prodigal Son" Damon Tyler
Win Loss Record - 6 | 0 | 0

ACCOLADES
1 x XWF Television Champion (Current - Won 8/18/18)

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Damon Tyler's post:
(08-03-2018), Darius Xavier (07-30-2018), Rain (07-31-2018), The Engineer (07-31-2018)