Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Trauma
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-29-2018, 10:59 PM

The whole Steve Sayors thing left a bad taste in my mouth. With either possible scenario, he either ditched me or he IS actually missing. It just didn't settle with me. After the monologue-thing my agent put me through, I stopped to grab a latte before calling the Uber just to wind down some. I could go for a Camel Crush at the moment, too.

I finish my latte and take my empty cup and carry it home to recycle it. I reach in my pocket and as I'm dialing up an Uber I hear a scream from across the way.

Some guy just snatched some lady's purse!

What do I do?

What do I do?

What do I do?

I look around for a phone booth, but of course, nunya. There's no time....

I see where the runner is headed and I bounce like a cheetah to cut him off. As I step out into traffic, a taxi zooms past me like I wasn't even there and another car in the next lane pumps its brakes, honks the horn, and continues on. I jump back onto the sidewalk and jog as quickly as I could in the remote direction I was trying to go.

I make it down to the bottom villa next to the highway. It's just a bunch of streets interected with each other that equals a small neighborhood. I slide down off the hill from the highway and see the thief run into a house just a block down from where I'm standing. I squint my eyes and study the property from a distance.

"See you soon."

I pull my phone from my pocket, order the Uber and head back to my temporary HQ.

When I arrive to my room, everything is trashed!

My police scanner lying on the floor across the room smashed to pieces, my Hollywood map torn from the wall and torn to pieces, my bed sheets ripped from my bed and scattered across the room like we were painting. My toothbrush in the toilet. All of my conditioners and shampoos emptied and down the drain.... Even the ones the hotel supplied! Which I would never fucking use anyway, but still!

What kind of monster would be behind this?

I was in such a discombobulated-state that I couldn't even think straight. I just couldn't find my level. The last thing I remember is seeing the last thing I wrote on the map lying right in front of me..... And it all went black.

"Hey! HEY! You alright? Wake up!"

It's Rita, my agent, and she's basically straddling me while trying to revive me from whatever the hell just happened. After the however many hundreds of pounds lifts off of me I can breathe again and say..

"Yes! Fuck! I'm awake!"

"How are you going to fight tomorrow if you get knocked out without being punched?"

"Uhhhghgh."

Get up, fool.

I sit up and see the trashed room again.

"What do you need to be traveling with a police scanner for?"

"Uh, my head."

"You alright, sunshine?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Geez."

"Just making sure. We all know how you like blowing opportunities."

"Oh, whatever. I been over that, c'mon."

"Yeah? When was the last time you beat Ghost Tank?"

"Like, four years, so what?"

"Pbbbt."

Rita scoffs. What's up with her. She never asks this many questions. The next thing I know, we're in a field. It's just me and her... With a bunch of tall grass and dandelions on a sunny day.

WTF?

"You know I don't think you realize how important this match is."

"The fuck I don't?"

"Kid, if you don't win the TV Title tomorrow night... You might as well just hang up your cape."

"Well, yeah. I'm not going to keep pumping out Savage's if I'm not TV Champ. I'll go chase some other asshole on Warfare or something. That's how I roll."

"Hollywood needs you Calypso."

"You're acting pretty fucking weird, Rita. You feeling alright?"

Suddenly... And I mean right the fuck now. This grassy field turns to shit. The sky went dark, the grass turned to pavement and I'm lying on it. I'm on a stretcher with a few EMT's around me wondering WTF was going on.

"Hey there!"

I look over and see the woman the man was robbing.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, buddy. You okay?"

It was the guy robbing her. I try to look bewildered.

"You took that like a champ though."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Blue Tango's post:
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher (07-29-2018), Darius Xavier (07-30-2018), Nathaniel Idenhaus (07-30-2018)