Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 10:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Steve Sayors Interviews N.A.Z.I - Part 2: Inside the mind of a monster
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-29-2018, 10:55 PM

What did Steve want to know about the most vile man in wrestling? He already knew enough! Enough to despise Nathaniel more than anything or anyone on the planet. The man wanted to kill most of the population and vowed total destruction and now, Steve was sitting across from him, drinking coffee and having a chat, like it didn't mean anything. Like Nathaniel was just some regular guy, with a different set of political beliefs. He wasn't a tyrant or a maniac. No, he was simply someone that smoked Marlboro Reds, and knew how to make a good pot of coffee. Steve sighed and scribbled the question, "What do I want to know?" into his notepad and circled it a couple of times, as he let the words roll around his head. Okay, sure there were things that Steve, wanted to know. Maybe a few things that he was even curious about. Like what made Nathaniel believe that his plan for the future, would even work out? Didn't he know people would rise up and stop him? What drove him to decide that becoming the next Führer, was his destiny? How can he have a career as a surgeon and successfully operate on people, individuals that he really despises and wants dead? How does he not kill his patients? Isn't that being a little hypocritical? Saving the ones that he deems as insufficient mongrels? What... to only kill them, later? Was this all merely some twisted game to him? How could he honestly wake up every morning, look in the mirror and not realize, his plans made him a monster? Steve sighed again. He couldn't ask these types of questions, could he?

"Alright. Lets start out with the basics."

The basics? Was he really going to act like this was a normal interview? Could he actually sit there and pull it off? More importantly, would he ever be able to look at himself in the mirror, after this interview was over?

"Are you aware of who you're facing? Have you familiarized yourself with his past and caught his most recent promotional videos?"

Nathaniel took a drag from his cigarette. Answering the question with a quick nod, rather than words as he signaled with a swift wave of his hand, Nathaniel indicated that he wanted Steve to follow up those questions, with something else. Perhaps something more worthy of his time. Steve wasn't going to be brushed aside and dismissed that hastily though.

"Well, what are your thoughts?"

"My thoughts?"

Nathaniel exhaled a cloud of smoke and chuckled.

"My thoughts on what? Calypso? His amazing history with the company? Or how the put on a costume and ran around, pretending to be a superhero, like some mentally defunct child?"

Steve bit his tongue as he composed himself. How dare Nathaniel speak that way about Calypso! Sure, he never really had a chance to talk to the guy much, what with being the only interviewer in the company, but that didn't mean he didn't like Calypso. It's just that Steve is the only interviewer in the XWF. Which meant he was always running around, like a chicken with its head cut off. Seriously, if someone took a look at his daily routine schedule, they would swear he was part robot. That's why he could put off interviewing Nathaniel, for as long as he did. Until Darius Xavier and Vincent Lane, noticed that he was specifically avoiding an interview with Nathaniel and forced him into conducting a sit down chat, with the maniacal racist. Life really wasn't fair to Steve Sayors.

"Yes, could you elaborate, on all of that?"

"Certainly, Steven. My thoughts on Calypso... well, they were nonexistent, at one point. I probably could have gone the rest of my career here in the XWF, without ever wasting the brain capacity, time or energy, on thinking a single thought about Calypso. Until the time came that he was rounded up with the rest of the vermin, before being lead to the mass slaughter. However, the management here had other ideas and decided, to place him square in the center of my sights. They thought it was a wise choice to make him my opponent on Monday Night Savage and now, here I am, wasting far more thoughts and words on Calypso, than I ever even imagined that I'd be doing. Such as wielding a title goes in this company. It's almost more of a hassle, than what it's worth. Seriously, what's next? If I beat Calypso, do I get to go on to face Barney Green or Ghost Tank? Ha! Ghost Tank! Calypso's shining debut in the XWF. What a pathetic piece of shit."

Nathaniel took a pull from his cigarette and shook his head.

"So tell me, Mr. Sayors... if Calypso is the superhero, does that make me the supervillain?"

A smirk emerged onto Nathaniel's face as he exhaled a cloud of smoke.

"If the diabolical plan for world domination fits...."

Steve didn't know what to do, he let those words tumble out, before he could even rationalize them with himself. So he just started coughing. Nathaniel, on the other hand, seemed elated by Steven's slip. Chuckling, he took a drag from his cigarette and died the butt out in an ashtray, that sat near him on the counter. Meanwhile, Steve continued to cough as he pretended to clear his throat, promptly swallowing down some coffee, shortly after. He then decided it was best to quickly change the subject. Although, before he could get a word out, Nathaniel pulled a Luger from the back waistband of his pants and slammed it onto the counter. Hard. So hard, the sound made Mr. Sayors, jump in his seat. Exhaling smoke, Nathaniel leaned in closer to Mr. Sayors from across the counter and stared Steve, directly in the eyes. Steven sucked in his fear with a deep breath, not daring to utter a word or move an inch.

"You honestly think, I'm a bad guy? A villain? Is that what you think?"

"You did just pull a gun out and then, there's all your talk about global cleansing and mass destruction. Pretty sure you mention that stuff on a regular basis."

Steve stammered his words out like a little boy, in a speech therapy session. He wished that a giant claw from one of those stuffed toy machines, would burst through the ceiling and lift him to safety.

"I did that to prove a point. If I wanted you dead, I could have easily killed you. Instead, I welcomed you, into my home. I was hospitable. Those are not the actions of an evil man. Christ, Steve. You thought I was going to poison you. Now why on fucking Earth, would I ruin a perfectly good coffee maker, when I'm known to usually carry a gun on me? That's paranoia, is what that is. You work for the XWF man. You're the only reporter they've got. People know you're here. And I'm not getting mixed up in a murder investigation. Not when there's so much at stake to lose. I have big plans for the future. I won't jeopardize them because you're an inept twat, with a bowl of runny oatmeal for brains. Why do you think I bust my ass at the hospital? Why don't I just put a pipe bomb in the basement and blow the whole fucking building up? Because it's not part of the plan. To execute world domination and mass genocide, you need to plan that shit out. Everything has to run smoothly cause it's not like the comics, you don't get multiple attempts. You have to know with the utmost certainty, that the steps you take in order to carry out your plan, are a guaranteed success. Not just one or two of them either, all of them. Like fucking dominoes. It all has to fall into place, perfectly. You don't think I'd rather walk into the arena on Monday and just put a bullet into Calypso's skull? Trust me. After watching his limp wristed, pansy ass, fucking queer antics, there's nothing, I'd rather do more to him, than permanently eliminate him from the equation. Instead, I have to settle for stomping the shit out of him. I have to be happy with merely breaking him. Utterly dismantling him in the ring. I've got to be satisfied, with what I can accomplish, inside the ring. When I know that the only way to cure the disease, is complete and total eradication. I have to bide my time. I must wait, till I know the moment is right. Though, for the culmination of my destiny, I can be a very patient man."

Nathaniel leaned back and Steve, finally breathed a sigh of relief. Somewhat.

"How can you say that you're not evil, if you want to cause chaos and the death of billions?"

"I don't simply want to do that, I need to. It's my fate, my destiny. Only after I enact my plan, will the infestation cease to exist. Then the order and balance of things will be reset. You can't rid the world of vermin, without squashing some insects."

"Some insects? You're talking about billions of human lives."

"On a global scale, that's nothing. The world will be a utopia. Though, I don't expect you to understand, you're part of the problem, not the solution."

This man was insane, there was no doubt in that fact. Steve decided it was best to end the interview. He heard enough.

"I think I have enough to use for the interview. We can end it here."

Steven rose and grabbed his belongings. Not bothering to place the pad of paper or pen back into his trouser pocket, he hurried to the front door, with Nathaniel following behind. Steve already had the door open and was exiting, when Nathaniel approached the door. Not stepping out, Nathaniel called from the doorway.

"Feel free to come back anytime."

Not a chance in hell buddy, Steve thought as he raced to his car.

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Nathaniel Idenhaus's post:
Darius Xavier (07-30-2018), The Blue Tango (07-29-2018)