Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Initial Presentation
Xavier King

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-29-2018, 10:40 PM

The Initial Presentation
Fade In
Int. Hollywood Studios. Ring in the background
Steve Sayors, 25, staring holding a microphone preparing for the interview
Camera man, 40 ish, man bored
Xavier King, 19, standing beside Steve with an impatient look on his face
Steve: I am here with Xavier King. The new signee who is making his debut on this special addition of Monday Night Savage. He comes from the Indys in Atlanta to the big league. He was a multi-time heavyweight champion at his promotion. He drew hundreds and on a few occasions thousands to see him wrestle. He was described to me by one promoter as a wrestling savant.
Xavier puts his hand up to hush Steve.
Xavier: Give me the mike.
Steve sheepishly hands the microphone over to Xavier.
Xavier: Thanks for that introduction, but I got this from here you are no longer needed.
Steve walks away
Xavier: Jeff Danger is no danger to me. Does he think that his jiu jitsu scares me? First, this is professional wrestling I’m not just going to run at you and allow you to snap my fucking arm. Second, I fought people worse than you. I spent most of my life fighting gang members. While your mom and dad were protecting you from the world you’re your straight white man privilege, I had to protect myself from Bloods and Crips. I had to fight murderers.
Xavier starts to get worked up.
Xavier: You call yourself a submission expert, I just want you to know that I will never submit to you. It’s not in my D.N.A. to I spent my whole life fighting. I once got in a fight with a bunch of gang members, they told me the moment I fell and could not get back up they would shot me to put me out of my misery. I fell many times that night but I always got back up.
Xavier lifts up his shirt showing a scar
Xavier: They stab me, kick me in the nuts, and attempted to choke me out on many occasions but I got up every time. So Jeff I do not care what hold you put in tomorrow just know that I will battle through the pain and once again begin to administer the ass whooping of a life time.
Xavier takes a breathe to calm his self-down.
Xavier: Come Monday, Jeff its just me and you in that ring. That’s the true danger. You seem like a nice guy, but you know what they always say “nice guys finish last”. You will finish last on Monday in front of the thousands in attendance and the millions watching on television. Now Steve bring your sexy white ass here and gets this damn microphone cause it smells like your hot ass breathe.
Steve comes back into the frame and gets the microphone.
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Xavier King's post:
Vincent Lane (07-30-2018)