Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 06:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Us All A Favor
KimAnderson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-29-2018, 09:23 PM

*Kimberly is slowly walking backstage minding her own busy when she notices Rain standing at catering getting herself a snack. Kimberly walks up to her and clears her throat to get Rain's attention*

Hey Rain, how the fuck were you able to win a title here in the XWF without ever winning a match?

*Rain just looks at Kimberly with the dumb look on her face that has quickly been what she is known for because it sure as hell isn't her wrestling*

All I can say is I hope you enjoy the short time you will be having with the title because come Wednesday that title is as good as mine. You know what fucking waiting till Wednesday

*Kimberly grabs Rain's head and slams it to the table knocking her to the floor. Kimberly signals a ref sitting near eating his meal to come make the pin. Kimberly lays down on Rain pinning her to the ground as the ref counts*

[Image: dENqNHk.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post