Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*ALL FEMALE SHOVE IT SPECTACULAR!*
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-29-2018, 05:51 PM

So I don't know if it the lack of interest or the stagnant state of the division, I feel like the women's division had a great start. There were title defenses almost every show if not every other. It was the match the main event multiple times. Somehow along the way it all went to shit. So what I was thinking is the following...

A possible once a month women's only show. Now, I know what you are gonna say "we don't have enough women". I know this if anyone is aware of this it is me. I have tried really hard to make something happen with the division. Whether it was trying to get a feud going or trying to make a woman tag-team with someone. I feel like that because of the dominance of Myst and Madison it became a concrete ceiling to get it up off of the ground. Now I am not blaming anyone, nor am I stating that they somehow killed the Division. Although My promos may say otherwise that is just shit talk. I have tons of respect for each of their respective handlers.

So what would this show entail?

-Well simply put it would be a four to five match show with commentators and segments like any other show. It would also follow Savage rules for rps length and posts.

-Any title in the company that is held by a female will be defended on the show. Currently, it is the Bombshell Title(obviously) and the X-treme title. This I believe is a great starting point. Maybe in the future, if we can get the roster we could add brand exclusive titles. That is a really BIG maybe.

-Now with the division being so shallow and sparse, I believe this could be a good opportunity t explore a new character idea or maybe get that valet you have been tossing around in your head a place to "earn their keep".We would only really need at least five or six more part-time female talents to run a good show.

But in the end, this is all speculation and maybe's. So please let me know what the people think of it and if it "gets over" we can use it as a platform to get people here that wanna be here.

Thanks Always Jessalyn(Mezian)

- Also if we get this to work we can figure out what to call it and when to do it

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-29-2018, 06:06 PM

Madison won't be an issue WRT dominating things, I'm really pumping the breaks on playing her and her whole mini-Xtreme title run was very random.

I'd like to see this happen, I really would. But I think the biggest hang up now is the lack of chicks. At least, to make it a monthly thing. Maybe what you could do is host a ladies only Shove It, and invite all the ladies of XWF and maybe some off site ones (if you know any or are friendly with other feds), hoping that some off site ones will stay.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Jessalyn Hart Offline

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-29-2018, 08:15 PM

That is an amazing Idea Engy thanks I 'll go see if I can cash that in lol.

1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-29-2018, 10:41 PM

Maria and her band could jam on this show

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessalyn Hart Offline

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-30-2018, 09:55 AM

Okay Peter let me figure out my roster then I will let you know what is up

1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Hate Post Like Post
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-30-2018, 01:19 PM

I love this idea!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
Jessalyn Hart Offline

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-30-2018, 02:59 PM

Well,VV I can do the shove-it and see how it goes. I'll message you the info for when I get going.

1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-31-2018, 08:29 AM

As has been said, I'd be up for it (as Snow)... hoping this follows through.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Damon Tyler Offline
Pittsburgh's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-05-2018, 06:37 AM

Not sure what the rules are for creating other characters, but if I can create a female character I'll happily join the Shove It as well haha.

[Image: Image1.jpg]
"Pittsburgh's Prodigal Son" Damon Tyler
Win Loss Record - 6 | 0 | 0

ACCOLADES
1 x XWF Television Champion (Current - Won 8/18/18)

Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2018, 07:12 AM

(08-05-2018, 06:37 AM)Damon Tyler Said: Not sure what the rules are for creating other characters, but if I can create a female character I'll happily join the Shove It as well haha.

It’s fine to have multiple characters. I have like a billion. lol
Hate Post Like Post
Joachim Bright Offline
Heart on his sleeve

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2018, 06:43 PM

I'll bust out my old Mercy account if you need more people.

[Image: barbed_wire_through_my_heart_by_tripwire_d.jpg]pin
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-06-2018, 12:42 AM

I want to like this idea, I really do. I'm just not a fan of segregation. I mean, if we have an all ladies show, will there be a men only Shove-It? Probably not. I say this as a lady irl and handler of the bombshell champion. I am not a fan of dividing the roster like that. I enjoy the diversity of men and women. You know if I am completely honest, I don't like that there is a title that's strictly female based. When I joined this fed back in 2012 there wasn't a special woman's title. I honesty don't understand the point of it. Everyone wrestles, men and women, alike. Why does there need to be a segregation? If this is what you really want. Cool. You are entitled the ability to enjoy and do whatever you like but I won't sign up for it. It's not to be mean either, it's just how I feel. So when you take into account the female roster, please don't include Abigail Monroe or Nyx Nephthys. I am perfectly happy with having them be a part of the regular shows.

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Jessalyn Hart Offline

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-06-2018, 01:02 PM

Azreal, I appreciate your candor and opinions. This was and is just a fun experiment to let people maybe try out new characters or knock the dust off old one. If you do not want to join in that is fine. Nothing about this post was meant to seem mandatory or forced.
As for the rest of guys, I will send messages out once I get all things sorted elsewhere. Thanks for the interest and I hope this will be fun for us all. Also back to what you said Azreal I totally agree with the idea that a women's title is not needed. I originally was all for it but since the roster is not existent now it seems like a novelty. IMO.

1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-08-2018, 01:10 PM

Totally behind the idea that the Bombshell title and all segregation be dropped.

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-08-2018, 01:22 PM

However, if it's just a one off event, that could be cool.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post