Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Danger is Coming to XWF
JeffDanger

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-28-2018, 08:39 PM

Jeff Danger's music plays over the Xtron as we see the curtain move and "Feel Invincible" by Skillet blare through the arena. Jeff is seen with mixed reviews throughout the arena, cheers and boos can be heard. Jeff brings the microphone to his mouth to speak.

"Xavier, you say that I am just some white boy with a move called Danger Dive that you are going to make easy work out of. You are just like all the rest of my opponents in the independent circuit who underestimated my submission range and expertise."

"Next when we come out of that backstage we will pour out our hearts and leave bloodied from ear to ear with my hand being raised as the victor when I slap on the Dead to Rights and make you tap faster then you have ever tapped in yo life son."

Jeff Danger's music hits and the xtron shows his video as he throws up his signature taunt and exits to the backstage. Jeff meets up with his family and mentor to go eat some dinner at one of the local restaurants. Jeff was trained by Bryan Danielson and CM Punk throughout his independent circuit career so he's known for being quick on the mat and applying submissions like clockwork.

"Brother, brother go out their and make your sisters proud and show Xavier King what it's like to wrestle a submission machine and tap him out."

"The likelyhood of you losing to that man is very low and I want you to go in their and give it your 110% like you do every week."

"Xavier has no idea what will be waiting for him when I face him one on one in the opener at Savage Saturday Night in beautiful Hollywood, CA. He will see nothing but his Dead to Rights for a strong tapout."

Jeff is seen backstage talking to old teammates from his days in BJJ World in Hollywood.

"Havent seen you all in forever. How has the team been?"

"We have been doing very well, winning as usual. Jon and Sarah won National championships at the BJJ International Invitational."

"Why dont we get together to work out before your debut match in a few days. Looks like your a little rusty Jeff."
Edit