Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 12:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is bull shit
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-28-2018, 01:06 PM

I know I'll get shit upon for saying this, but on the other I really don't give a damn if I do get shit upon for saying this but....................................

Why I Drezdin should give a shitting fuck about those who I face when half the god damn time those who I face don't say shit, don't show, or both halfnthe fucking time.

I mean look at the others who are on the roster, they are goin through the same shit as I am going through.

Don't get me wrong though, I've been in/ through some of the most fucked up, shitties, the most brainless, but ive been in some that folded for no reason at all.

But this is the only company that I've been in that gives a shit, that after all this time is still goin, andnthisnisnthe only company evolves even with the influence of new talent comming in.

Now in the three years that I've been here, the nonsays and the nomshows that have been abondant before me.

Yeah there are some like me that are not of the greatness, but when you are trying to be the best of the best, and trying to beat the best to get where you are fucking going, it's one thing to be scheduled to fight some one but when it's time after time of the shit that ina, goin through and other bull shit that I'm goin through...that's bull shit Iyits self.

Enough is enough, with this bull shit, and with other worldly stuff that's goin on with them including jobs of their own...

Do me one important fucking favor, if your stupid ass is going to be scheduled, fucking do something like say something, and show the fuck up and give a flying shit.

I will not stand for this shit. Yeah your dumb ass got other thing to do but if you do don't be schedule to fight cause I will make sure that you will feel what I'm feeling when I go through that.

Just be lucky as hell that I ain't a staff member, cause if I was your stupid asses will get fired for that, and for other fucking excuses.

IM SICK OF IT!!!!!

Basically what I'm getting at is this, this shit is not only bad for me and for the others but worse for this company.

And what I wanna know is what in the does it have to take to stop this shit?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-28-2018, 01:28 PM

Hhheeelllll no dyke! I was already dark waaay before you were born. No thank you

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-28-2018, 03:41 PM

I give a huge shitting fuck about this too. It's in your contract people, PROMO FOR YOUR DAMN MATCHES!

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
drezdin5788 (07-29-2018)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-29-2018, 09:29 AM

(07-28-2018, 03:41 PM)The Engineer Said: I give a huge shitting fuck about this too. It's in your contract people, PROMO FOR YOUR DAMN MATCHES!
I give a shit to as well champ. It's just that just because I had my fare share of it as well doesn't mean the rest of the roster whom ever it maybe can not promo/ no show as well.
I mean if whom I'm facing does it, I'm taking taking a page outta my opponent(s) book and do it as well.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-01-2018, 02:03 PM

Part two.......

Another thing that I'll be mentioning more in details in th next show than I am in, but there is a part two tonths hole thong.

The second part to this is that in now for almost for years since if joined this company, for the last two mother fucking two years there are dumb asses not a lot but some dumb asses on the roster who've been here for years that hare some of the most decarated wrestlers in history have changed a lot not for the better but for the worst.

And you cock jerking cum drinking idiots know WHO the fuckmyou are.

And the time that I've been here those who've been here for years and those who are some of the most decorated xwf wrestlers of all time think now for what ever reason think that those who have ten years or less don't mean shit, who are not worth shit, or whonare not worth the time.

You know what duck this!

Y'all are just goin to wait till when I'm in the next show.

Til then you..you jack asses, now be my ass whole bitches!!!!,

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates drezdin5788's post!
(08-01-2018)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-01-2018, 06:50 PM

*dong seems PISSSSSSSED*

Dongle: Suck my manpuss! YOu want fight aboot it? Yeah no I thought didn't so. Bow down be my assing bitch!

*Donging breaths heavier than a gay fat*

CrimsonDogma: Sup ho you think better then me? YOU THUNK BUTTER THIN MY HUH!? NO!

*he eats a shit*

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-02-2018, 07:52 AM

Dude, really? Why me again? I mean the last time you and I were in the same room muchless any where was when I killing you two fucking years ago in a human torch match. ***sigh*** this is going to hurt a lot more then it will hurt me, l mean it's the truth, but honestly your a stupid ass then when I first met you and you are more of a stupid ass now. Me even being around you, looking at you, muchless even working in the same company, and so on is like telling Satan to go to hell. What I would like to know is years ago for what ever reason you came after twice and when you did that the result of it was both times you got your stupid ass kicked like no other. And now after two years or so that went by when I near killed you, you still are comming after me. You still don't get it do you? You still want more don't ya? If for some reason a third time around you wanna go toe to toe with me knowing full well that the end result will remain the same,you getting your ass whooped and killed, and if you truly wanna die this time around just let me know. Ima goin to record your dumb ass dying for the of the wwwhhhooollleee world to see.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
(08-02-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates drezdin5788's post!
(08-02-2018)