Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 01:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Raven is Nevermore
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-28-2018, 07:39 PM

"James Raven, everyone's favorite GQ model. The man who has the body of a Grecian god and the hair of a supermodel. Lets not forget that million dollar smile. God I hate him because he stands for everything in this world that is wrong. Superficial and fake. He is pulling the wool over our eyes, trying to make us all believe that he is something he is not. A legend? Pffffft. This "legend" is 0-2 against Chris, lost his belt to Robbie Bourbon and did virtually nothing against the Kings to help Vinnie get his company back. He is a joke in every sense of the word. The man who talks tough on Twitter but gets in the ring like a scared kitten. The man who looks so much better than he fights. The man who has to fall back on past success and tell everyone about a "legacy", but has done nothing in recent memory but be a disappointment of Finn Kuhn proportions. Mezian proportions. Drezdin level suckage. "

*Jenny shudders*

"James, the time is now. This is the new era, this is the era of Empire. We are going to do what the Kings failed to do, and that is uproot XWF to its very core and reset the established order. This is my time, I have paid my dues. You hang around because you are so petrified to fade into obscurity. You want people to remember you for what you were, but the problem is we all know you for what you are. There is a huge flaw in your strategy, and I am about to stick a sword through it, tearing out its entrails until it stops twitching. James Raven has become synonomous with losing big time matches, yet I am supposed to look up to him as some legend? This is supposed to be a big match for me? NO. This is a big match for James. The biggest he has had in some time. This is a match of epic proportions for James. You see, I still get no damn respect around here. If I beat James, people will be on his back about losing to a woman, not the fact that he got beaten by a QUEEN. The best woman wrestler arguably in history. James, stick to your magazine covers and promo ads, because you can't hack it in a wrestling ring anymore. You're old news. You are the representation of the old, forgotten lore that surrounds the XWF like a poisonous shadow. I have been taking out the trash, one by one, until all of you geriatric has-beens are eliminated. I will stop at nothing. I AM THE PERSONIFICATION.....

The crowd in attendance says "OF PERFECTION" in unison but she smiles, bringing the mic slowly to her lips again.

[Image: wtkROqu.gif]

Jenny drops the mic, creating a static, as the small crowd in attendance, those who bought tickets specifically to see her, roared in their approval.

When she got to the backstage area, Megan was there with her trusty clipboard. Two XWF producers were there as well.

"Great job, Ms. Myst! Good promo!"

Jenny had surrounded herself with yes men. It was much easier than pointing out the stupid in their flawed arguments, though not nearly as fun.

Jenny smiled and nodded and began to walk towards the dressing room she would be in at Savage. She was going to grab her bags and get out of dodge before anyone even knew she was there. Jenny was calculated, she never made a move that wasn't planned out to a T.

Megan began talking as soon as they started walking. She had a habit of doing that, but Jenny didn't have the heart to tell her how much it annoyed her. Megan was a nice girl, but didn't always use common sense. Jenny wanted to relax, not have her ear talked off. At least Megan had some pertinent news.

"That was record sales for a promo! Jen, you put half an arena in there just to see you talk for 3 minutes! I mean, who else could do that?!"

The girl was more excited that these disgusting basement-dwellers got off their ass from a promo shoot than she was. Fortnite could wait, but to Megan this was the biggest event of the year.

"And?"

"Jen, you are making waves here! People love you! You are taking the XWF by storm! Empire has more buzz around it right now than any stable has had in recent memory!"

Jenny grinned a little, but she knew Megan was withholding something big. She was waiting for her to finish with the fluff. She honestly didn't care what these people thought of her, she wasn't some sheep who paraded herself out there on a "Look at me! I matter! Love me!" crusade like James Raven was. She was above that. Far above it.

Megan kept talking, flipping through the sheets on her clipboard. She stopped when she got about 3 or 4 sheets back. She adjusted her glasses and spoke up in her normal mousy voice.

"And our people met with their people, and the angel king is on the mile marker now, looking like it is about to get off the exit and roll into town."

Jenny nodded.

Megan knew enough to speak in code, you never knew who was watching. This was 2018, everything becomes a new story. Jenny didn't want this blowing up until it happened. Plus, she really didn't feel like getting berated in public by Jenny again. A happy Myst is a happy life.

"Good. Tell him I am ready to welcome him to my town with open arms."

Jenny reached her dressing room, and opened the door to find an envelope sitting on the seat where she would normally sit to take her boots off. It was signed in very well-written cursive and next to the letters that spelled her name, her real name, was what looked like lipstick. Her hands shook again, and she dropped the envelope.

"Megan, lock the door."

The concerned publicist didn't ask questions, but did what she was told. When Jenny dropped the envelope the back popped off and sitting halfway out of the envelope was a DVD........

On the front it said "Watch me...watch you."

[Image: 2TTGanN.jpg]

The contents of the video were some of the most horrifying things that a human could imagine. Things that should never be seen by a human eye. Or any eye for that matter. On the DVD were scenes that should have been--and for all intents and purposes were--long erased. Locked into a mental vault and forgotten about. The DVD was over 2 hours long, and dispite how vile, grotesque and inhumane it was, it was one of those scenes you couldn't take your eyes away from. You had to watch it. You couldn't take your eyes off it, no matter how horrifying it was.

The film, because it was long enough to be a short film at this point, contained clips of a girl, naked except for what appeared to be a rather tattered pair of underwear, tied face down with her arms in front of her. She had one of those sleep masks on her face, negating her vision. There were black streaks coming from under the mask, clearly indicating that she was crying. Her teeth were in a snarl, but a squeak was forced from between them. A man stood behind her, all that was visible was a male figure, naked from the waist up. He was moving in a thrusting motion, and his hands appeared to be on the girls hip. One was, the other had her ponytail and was jerking back her neck. The man was grunting with a sickening grunt each time he moved forward, accompanied by her squeak. It was clear that she KNEW this was being filmed, even with the blind fold, because she kept whispering the despeate plea of "don't look, please don't look".

They were all looking, always. How could you not? It took up the entire screen and even if you looked away, you could hear it. He wasn't making any effort to be gentle.

When the man shuttered and groaned, accompanied by a whimper from her, it was clear what had happened. The man, panting now and out of breath, asked the tied up girl if she wanted to talk yet. The girl could do nothing but sob. The man signaled for something, to assumingly someone, across the room. A man in a ski mask brought over a long, dark object. The girl looked around, staring only into darkness. The man thrusted a few times again, bringing out more squeaks, then turned on what the camera now picked up as a cattle prod. The man pushed forward again, and put the prod down on the center of her back. Her entire body jerked and wiggled as he groaned and rolled his eyes. When he took his hand off the power button he mentioned something that it felt so much better to shock the bitch while still inside because she squeezes like a goddamn vice.

The man did it several times to his utmost enjoyment. He used many tools that day, all of which you could buy at your local hardware store. Such simple tools used for such horrible ideas. Pliers, clips, blowtorches, drills. By the time the video was over, the girl was left for dead.......but she hadn't said a word.

Now, those men were back. They knew she didn't die.

As Jenny took the DVD out of the case, she put it back into the envelope. A single tear ran down her face, but she vowed to watch it again.....and again.....and again if needed.

If she could survive that, she could survive anything James Raven was going to throw at her. She looked at Megan but didn't say a word, just put the strap of her duffel over her shoulder and left the room. For once, Jenny was silent.

Silent before the storm.

Megan left the room and shut the door as the cameras turned off.

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post