Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Danger is Coming to XWF
JeffDanger

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-27-2018, 09:53 PM

Jeff Danger is an up and coming rookie who has made his way through the ranks of the independent circuit. He has bled blood, sweat and tears on everything that he has done. Eventually making a name for himself in the Extreme Rage Federation by becoming a tag team and light heavyweight champion.

On the phone with his former manager and training instruction from his days in New York training at the BJJ Club and working his way through 5 years of training to become a brown belt and instructor for a woman’s self-defense class. "Matt, it looks like I finally got my call up to the pros and I will be heading to HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA to make my professional debut and shock the world against Xavier King. The XWF will not know what has hit them. Are you and Joe going to make it up my way to see me perform.”

Several hours later we see Jeff arriving to the arena ahead of schedule to get a feel and workout with his mentor and trainer. Jeff arrives to the locker room to get ready for his upcoming match. He was a big-time submission expert due to his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu background and has decided to continue using that to his advantage. Making his way to the training center he meets up with his local training partner and mentor Mathew Myers, who is currently a 4th dan black belt.

“Hey what’s up Mat? How are you holding up? Loving Hollywood bro?”

“Loving the views and area, lots to do this way out compared to our hometown.”

“Let’s get down to business and work on some of our submission maneuvers that you plan on using.”

MATT and JEFF work around the mat holding onto each-other’s shoulders, each one jocking for a good position to take the other one down. Matt makes his leg sit behind Jeff, only to have Jeff be hip tossed and land on his feet and catches himself clean, then finally being helped back up.

“Seems that you still got it and won’t be taking it easy on me anytime soon teach.”

“Why should I, you know that Xavier will not take it easier on you this upcoming week. All right, let’s go hit the shower and I will see you later to eat.”

THE XTRON FADES TO BLACK, LIGHTS DIM THROUGHOUT THE ARENA

Onscreen we see a video pop up and “Feel Invincible” by Skillet pops up with JEFF DANGER appearing on the screen from his days through the independent circuit, the crowd can be heard with mixed reviews as we see him putting on finisher Dead to Rights to all his competition. “Ladies and Gentlemen, next week we will see the debut of the “Dangerous Lunatic” Jeff Danger as he takes on Xavier King. It looks to be an interesting match as the man from Dead to Rights, MI who is seen as a strong grappler and submission expert who is looking to make a name for himself in the XWF.”

The X-TRON lights up with the debut video of Jeff Danger disappearing

Jeff is seen getting out of the shower getting ready to go to sleep when his cellphone rings wildly throughout the room. He makes his way to the nightstand of his hotel room.

"Hi mom and dad how are you?"

"Not too bad, me and your sisters wanted to let you know we will be down in the morning to take you out to breakfast and catch up before the event this week.”

“We are looking forward to seeing you at the arena hunny, we are so proud of you and wish you the best of luck against XAVIER KING!”

“Thanks mom and dad, I appreciate everything that you and my sisters have done for me over the years of my wrestling and the sacrifices that you all made to get me where I am today. I cant wait to see you for the event and catch up. Love you and good night.”
Edit