Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 01:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purple Pasta
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-25-2018, 10:08 PM

Bilbo Brommer Blumpkinz sits alone in his room staring at a wall when suddenly the door is kicked in and Calypso rushes into the room!

"I know it was you!"

Calypso grabs ahold of Bilbo by the throat with two hands and with a constant, gagging sob and tears flooding down his face he begins choking Bilbo right out of his wheelchair! Bilbo gags and Calypso gags as one fights for their very life and one fights back more tears!

"I ay ay huh ay ay ay huhhhhh ayyy nooooooooo it was yooooooooooouuuuuuu!!!!!"

An XWF Official just happens to be rolling by and see's Calypso choking out the Xtreme Champ!!

The official slides into position and lifts Bilbo's arm up once!!!

IT DROPS!!!!!

ONE!!!!

HE DOES IT AGAIN!!!!

..............................................................................................

IT DROPS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!

HE LIFTS HIS ARM UP AGAAAAAIIINN!!!!!!!!!!!

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Blue Tango's post:
Snow (07-26-2018)
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-26-2018, 05:24 AM

Bilbo begins to urinate down his leg as Calypso dangle him from his hands, choking the ever loving dog shit out of him. The odor of the piss is like a noxious cloud of pure ammonia, and eventually Calypso has to loosen his grip.

"Choke me like you mean it, daddy!"

Bilbo shouts at Calypso through gasping breaths of air.

"Do it again, but do it like a fucking man!"

Bilbo turns around and spreads his arms out, and Calypso grabs him around the chest. Calypso squeezes him hard, and a rubber dildo flies out of Bilbo's mouth, bounces off the far wall, and smacks Bilbo in the forehead. Bilbo's head snaps backward and catches Calypso on the chin, knocking him clean out.

"Huh. I wondered where this went. Thanks for the Heimlich, big papi."

Bilbo rolls off, having kicked out of a choke (a new XWF first), and plays with his throat dildo. Down the side of it, in small letters, reads:

Property of Bilbo Blumpkinz who is not gay

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Bilbo Blumpkinz's post:
(07-26-2018), Snow (07-26-2018)