Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker To Prevent Disaster
JACK Offline
The Lone Crusader

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2018, 10:59 PM

July 16th, 2018

A familiar woman is going about her daily life inside a rather attractive, yet quaint house. She's humming a tune to herself as she dusts off various pictures hanging on the walls. While performing this mundane activity, the camera focuses in on a small group of photos huddled together. All of them contain the visage of a much older gentleman with skin so brown, it looks like it could fall off at any second. Next to him is a girl that, we can assume, is the same woman that's cleaning the pictures right now. She's smiling happily while sitting on his left knee, focusing on him and not the camera.

A knock on the door takes the woman's attention away from cleaning. She squints her eyebrows in concern as she slowly approaches the entrance. Before opening the door, she takes a peek through the curtains, spotting an all to familiar, yet still unnerving mummified presence. Drawing back the blinds before he can lay an eye on her, she stands behind the door and clears her throat.

"How the hell did you find my address, Jack?"

Slightly taken aback, the mummified man can't help but release a chuckle.

"You'd be surprised what the federation is willing to part with once you spend enough. Crew members aren't as expensive as actual wrestlers, which I find rather perplexing."

"You're telling me Vincent Lane gave you my address? Why? Did he want footage of me being broken in or something?"

"Lord no. I'm not the kind of man that takes pleasure in committing atrocities like that for a crowd. Last time I checked, people were arrested for such depraved behavior."

The unnamed girl sighs in disappointment.

"I wish the same can be said for the XWF. Law enforcement steer clear from this place for whatever reason."

Before Jack can respond to the quip, the door opens while the lady grabs the mummified man and pulls him inside.

"Look, just tell me why you're here. I've got a full schedule to work with and none of it has room for you."

"It involves the note you gave me the last time we met. Benjamin told me that he left blueprints for a time machine for you. Did it happen to be created, or is that just wishful thinking?"

She shakes her head.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, sir. My great grandfather might've been an eccentric man, but he never told me anything about blueprints for a time machine or anything along those lines."

Jack groans.

"Figures that he'd forget. That lunatic never told me that the trip to this time period was one way only until the last minute.

"Hold on, you're telling me that you're somehow over one hundred years old?"

"Correct."

"And Grandpa Benjamin was somehow involved in your journey across time?"

"C'est vrai."

A pause lingers through the air for a few moments as she begins to contemplate reality, possibly for the fifth time in her life.

"Tell ya what, why don't you sit on my couch for a little while until I'm done fixing up my house? Then you can tell me what kind of man he was while I tell you what he became."

Jack nods, following the lady's lead towards the lounge as we fade into a completely different scene.

"I am due to make my appearance against two very different gentlemen within a short while. Both of whom are tasked to fight me each other once the bell is rung. I'm not entirely sure if they have the same goal in mind or not, considering that I know hardly anything about either of these individuals aside from what the folders disclose. It is safe to assume, however, that I am going into this fight as a dark horse of sorts.

"That does not mean that I should be taken lightly. While I have only just arrived in this modern era about a month ago, I can still hold my own inside a duel. Of course, it seems that proving your worth is only half of the battle. I must present a worth to be had first.

"Azrael, while a veteran in this scene, appears to suffer from a severe case of laryngitis. Did shifting back to human form not go as expected, Spaceman? Or do you think that your name alone is somehow enough for everyone to faint out of fear? While you hold countless honors, such as multiple championship reigns and 'Superstar of the Month' titles, I'm not entirely convinced that you deserve them. Maybe things on your home planet work differently than what's expected of us here, but as long as you're here, you're expected to adhere to the same rules as everyone else.

"What ability will you use to make it seem like you were here all along? The slowing and reversing of time, perhaps? It's the only power that'd be useful in your scenario at this very moment. Hopefully you can accomplish performing it before the day's end.

"Jochaim, while but a kid with a heart of gold, had the decency of at least mentioning me. Unfortunately, he mentioned the incorrect one. I haven't the slightest idea who this other Jack and the Hidden Order are, but you seem to think that I am the same person as him. I suggest that you look back on my folders once again before we are due to meet face to face. While it does mention both parties that this stranger aligned with, it also addresses the issue I just presented."

"Hopefully you aren't as confused in the ring as you are out of it. I need you at your fullest potential if we are to square off against each other. The same goes for you as well, Spaceman. Until then, I wish you two the best."

[Image: 1sRaL7A.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like JACK's post:
Azrael Erebus (08-01-2018), The Engineer (08-01-2018), Vincent Lane (08-01-2018)