Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Prepare for the storm to be DELETED!
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-23-2018, 02:24 PM

Oswald is seen smiling, playing with his daughter, who had grown exponentially since she had been last seen. He had taken their family upon cosmic trips across all of space and times, and it had aged her until she was a young girl of seven. Oswald and Alysia had been grooming their daughter into not only become a weapon, so for when the day comes and if it comes and she needs to defend herself, she would be most capable of taking on even a grown man or a group of grown men. Because of their many travels since he had been last seen, she had to learn self-defense. With his money, Oswald spared no expense to keep his little girl highly trained and very dangerous, just like her old man. Some days he'll even train with her when she is up to the challenge. For now, it was time for simple things, childish things, like playing co-operative video games with his daughter. He had his own Nintendo Switch as did she, and they would play Fortnite together.

"I've got a missile launcher."

"Great, Dad. I've got a sniper rifle and assault rifle, we have to get in the circle quickly!"

Both of their characters ran across the terrain, with him as John Wick, and her dressed as a tomato man, and as people shot at them. Oswald made his character jump into the air, turn 180, and open fire at the nearest enemy team, exploding two of the enemies as Fuzen began to make walls behind them, her character running backwards through the trees. However they have a huge drop ahead of them, so Oswald plants a jump pad down and they both jump up into the air and onto the pad, only to be sent flying upwards, and their gliders coming out as they would glide into the city. Oswald looked at the screen, seeing there was 10 people left in the game, including them. Oswald made a barrier across the rooftop, to avoid anyone else that uses the pad to glide over them, with Fuzen helping in making flooring under him as he built it higher and higher and wider, giving him floors underneath so he can do his job. He made sure there was at least one gap so that she could shoot through and begin picking off the team of four coming after them, knocking down three of the four. His character jumped down onto the roof, and he began making walls behind them, to ensure no one could shoot them from behind. Soon the barrier closed in snug on the outside, and they would be barely within the safety of the next circle.

"Okay, from the looks of my walls being attacked, they're exactly south and there's others to the west, two eighty-five. What do you think we should do, kiddo?"

"Best thing we can do is wait it out. I do have a trap available, I can break through the roof, place a trap on the ceiling, and let it do its job."

He nodded,

"All right then. I've got a couple of grenades as well, so if they destroy it, I'll throw grenades down the hole, so once you're down there, get to a spot in one of the rooms. They'll see the hole in the roof and think we're up here still. I'll keep repairing up here until i'm out of materials, and if the game's not over by then, then I'll jump down and come help you."

She nodded, and immediately broke the roof, dropping down in the hole she created, and placed a spike trap on the ceiling then ran into one of the rooms and hid. Soon what seemed like a damn elephant trampling through the building, which was just three of the 7 people(since the three she shot were unable to cross the threshold fast enough and died outside the safety of the zone inside the circle, leaving one straggler, and an entire team still left alive. They heard gunshots, explosions, and soon it was 4 left. 2v2. Then they heard the trap going off, making it 1 down with 1 alive and the father/daughter team. So, with them being cocky, he dropped down, blue up the section of the ceiling with the trap and they both ran down the stairs. She gunned down the downed man, and tank swapped his slot of bandages out for the assault rifle, and they searched the house, until finally they found the last person, and they gunned him down, much like Sonny was killed in The Godfather.

The two made their characters dance, only for them to hug each other, and exit the game after the win.

"That was fun, Dad."

"Yes it was, Fuzen. It's such a rush when you're being fired at and you are trying to avoid being killed."

He got up from the couch and smiled to her

"Now, it's time for you to get back to your studies, okay? School is very important. Once you learn as much as humanly possible, I will ask for the Seven Deities to bring forth your own Broken Brilliance and you will know more of reality!"

She smiled and stood up, jumping up to hug him, hanging around his neck, before he kissed her forehead gently, and set her down to the ground and she would run off to her room to study for school.

"It has been a very long time! Yyyyeeesssss... I have entered myself into the fray so that Miss Anderson would not be alone as she fought the Flawless Squall. Miss Anderson, I will not fail you! While I do not know much of our opponents, I wish for them to know something.

I am Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis. I am a being from outside of all space and of all times. And I will make you feel such pain that even the Seven Deities will cry out for me to bring mercy upon your frail bodies! I am an instrument of pain, and my symphonies are absolutely WONDERFUL!

Yyyyeeeessssss....

Rain, Snow, you will be broken, physically. I will take no prisoners in this match and you will find me your toughest opponent, to date. I await your responses, but just know, that there will be only one word ringing through your mind now that I have become your opponent: Obsolete.

I will whip you both like the obsolete mules that you are, and I will take great pleasure in DELETING your souls! PREPARE YOURSELF FOR YOUR

DEEEELEEETIOOOOON!!!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
(07-26-2018), Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher (07-23-2018), Darius Xavier (07-24-2018), Rain (07-23-2018)