Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SnowFall: GoldFingerFuck
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-22-2018, 01:31 PM

Bilbo is sitting in his wheelchair, rolling down the sidewalk of the city, heading for the local McBurger King to chow down on some Chicken McGullet and a small diet whiskey. He arrives, but as he does, he sees the person taking his cash at the window is none other than Rain... who smiles devilishly, before throwing the chicken at Bilbo, before splashing him in the face with the drink. Bilbo attempts to wipe his face clean, but while he's using his hands to wash his face, Snow comes up from behind the champion, yanks him out of the chair and drops the champ with a vicious DDT, before pinning him... Rain has now made his way outside, where he pulls the restaurant uniform off revealing a ref shirt.....

Rain counts;

...............???

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-22-2018, 08:29 PM

Bilbo kicks out!

Snow gets tossed up in the air by the force of Bilbo's sudden erection, smacking Rain across his chin with the back of her head, knocking them both out cold.

"OH MAN! What a great dream! There were SO MANY TOTALLY CIS FEMALES! And they ALL were fully intact, vis a vis their genitalia. I am 100% ready to bust this nut."

Bilbo then looks at the snoring body of Snow, her skirt riding up her beefy thighs, and her bosom heaving.

"Hmm. Maybe I should rape her?"

Bilbo then looks at Snow's face and his turgid boner wilts immediately.

"Aw man. I really wanted to do some rape."

Bilbo then looks at Rain's androgynous ladyboy body and soon eenough he's at full attention again.

"Awwwwwwww yeah."

Fade to rape.

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-23-2018, 09:14 AM

Bilbo is about to rape Snow, when Rain smashes a cinder block over the back of the champ's head. It breaks apart into bits and pieces, as the back of Bilbo's head is bloodied. Snow and Rain rush off... leaving Bilbo holding his head, and heaving in pain.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post