Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 06:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladies and Gentlemen
Jeremiah Njütsonja

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-22-2018, 08:37 AM

Jeremiah looks at the camera and quickly turns off monitor with the last image shown is somethinghub

"Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Jeremiah Njütsonja. And welcome to a service announcement from the "set" if you will, of...

Teabag Talk.

Now, I would like to talk to all of you. To meet you all, listen to your stories of being in the business. I have many ways to be contacted. Just send me a PM on the XWF website, and I'll be sure to respond.

This is a surefire way to get your message out there, to be heard. To let the people of the XWF be known and what your ambitions are. Help me, to help you. You can also leave your information down below if you so choose. Whichever way you wish to contact me, I will accept. Even if it's through carrier pigeons.

So, for now, keep your tea warm, your cockles moist, and most of all, don't forget to teabag."

He holds up a Deadpool mug, and moves his teabag up and down inside of the mug, steeping the bag herbs and spices into the hot water.
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Jeremiah Njütsonja's post:
Morbid Angel (07-22-2018), Snow (07-22-2018)