Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 12:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » LEAP OF FAITH 2018
The Truth About Madison Dyson
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-21-2018, 08:24 PM

Jenny was screaming into her cell phone as she walked to her transportation car.

"Don't you EVER put me in a situation like that again! That was a complete waste of my time! I can't even.....you may not get paid this week, I may not pay you! You should know me by now!"

She was fuming, her face as pink as her hair extensions.

"I should fire you right now! Are you kidding me! I have a match against Madison Dyson I have to focus on and you book me on that liberal left wing nonsense! I have half a mind to fire you right now!"

She slid into the black car that was waiting for her and slammed the door. She pressed end and threw the phone next to her.

"Drive" she told the man as he got into the car.

Jenny knew this match wasn't going to be easy. She had a lot on her mind to say the least, and this match being submission wasn't making it any easier. X-Treme rules and Submission? She would not submit. This match was no longer for the title, sure, but it was a matter of pride. Should couldn't be the leader of Empire and the women's movement if she tapped out to a part timer with a "Let me speak to the manager" haircut. She couldn't allow herself to tap out to a woman who looks like one of those Yelp Cunts who posts reviews about every place she goes because god forbid the ice wasn't wet enough.

Madison had taught her a lot of things. As she looked out the limo tinted window of the expensive ride she was in, she began to reflect. Madison taught her to turn her anger into motivation. To turn her hatred into success. Madison used to irk her, now Jenny found a way to laugh at her. Jenny found a way to channel everything she felt about Madison into being the best she could be at all times. Madison, by comparison, makes Jenny look sane. This old witch of a woman rambling on about literally nothing all the time. I mean, to be a cunt this much?

Almost makes you feel bad for the woman.

Almost.

Not quite.

Fuck her.

As the ride rolled on, Jenny sighed. She felt bad for yelling at Megan but she hated her time wasted. As the world passed her by, and DC seemed to run by, she wondered what it all meant. She was hear for a reason, on this earth, in this company, in this match. She had a purpose. This time, it was to end Madison Dyson, to shut her up for good. As the world passed her by Jenny felt like she actually had a purpose in life........

She sighed....and picked up the phone. She called Megan to apologize.

She was growing every day.

#Progress

[Image: g3z5EgZ.gif]

"I'm glad I've had such an impact on you Madison. I am glad I make your blood boil. I am glad I make you shiver with disgust. I means I am doing my job. I am glad they want me to go away, because that makes seeing me all that much better. THEY CAN'T GET AWAY. I am everywhere, and they hate it. You hate it. I am the lifeblood that keeps the women's division in this place alive, like it or not. I am a staple here, at this point, and the harder you are all force-fed perfection the better ya'll are. You need a little perfection on your lives.......it'll be good for you.

So the part timer who only pops up when I am involved, or when she wants to leech off Engy's success, is telling me about self promotion? The woman who would be nothing if he client wasn't world champion is telling me how to market? And I am the dense one? Madison you live your life in a delusion. I honestly think you suffer from Histrionic Personality Disorder. The symptoms are all there. Your entire personality is about attention seeking. You need it, you feed off it, you have to be in the limelight---but yet you only pop up when convenient. Maybe you're off your meds?

Madison, just to show you that I back up my flames with facts, let me tell you all the symptoms.

People with this disorder may be:

--the center of attention, uncomfortable if they aren't.
--often interesting and lively, dramatic, they have difficulty when people aren't focused exlusively on them.
--they may be percieved as being shallow, may engage in sexually seductive or provocative behavior to draw attention to themselves.

I mean, is that not Madison in a nutshell? Let me continue.

--difficulty achieving emotional intimacy in romantic relationsips.
--without noticing they often act out a role in their relationships to others. They may seek to control their partnet through emotional manipulation or seductiveness on one level and display a dependency on another.

Holy jumping fucking shit balls, maybe Megan is good for something. She showed me this earlier and I nearly pissed myself. Madison, you are all of these things. You are so desperate to have the lights on you, to have people paying attention to the bullshit you spew. You have to try to control Engy but playing off that you need him. Without Engy, you'd be just another middle aged woman with terrible roots trying to earn a paycheck at something she isn't qualified to do.

You go girl! Earn that money!

But remember when you use to walk Engy to the ring on a leash? Now look at him and look at you. You went from dominance to dependancy. You wear leather and yield a whip. You play dress up as Eva Brawn. You're nothing but an act, a gimmick, a sideshow. You need people to care about Madison Dyson and when you sit alone too long you go stir crazy. You see me here, making waves and putting women's wrestling on the map, and here you come...popping up like Herpes at the least opportune time.

For all of us.

That is all you are, Madison, a blistering infection set out to destroy everything good about XWF. But I am the bad one? Yeah, Madison, whatever helps you sleep at night.

You know, you used to get under my skin. You used to frusterate the hell out of me. I used to pull my hair out trying to figure out what the hell I had to do to be more like Madison Dyson. You seemed like you had it all figured out, like you were put together, meanwhile I was this hot mess that could barely walk without tripping--figuratively of course. But now, I can sleep very well at night, deep REM sleep because now I know that Madison Dyson is ripping her greasy roots out trying her hardest to be like Jenny Myst.

I have become everything you try to desperately to be. Jenny Myst has become the Engy to your Madison, the yin to your yang. You need me, but you'll never show it. That is why you hurl these insults are cling to what worked for you before. That is why you try to hard to get at me. That is why you try to say things like this........

The Woman With The Worlds Worst Spray Tan Said:And it won't fucking matter because you will persist in being this blithe, ignorant caricature of a human, you will still be desperate to be respected and you will still fail to punch above mid-card status because management knows how much you suck too.

Bitch....

How many main events have I been in? How many times have I been the headline, the story of the show, involved in the best match? You like to throw words out to validate your claims but your claims are bullshit. You couldn't even hold onto the title long enough to make it to Sunday. You took it from me out of jealousy and then let the single biggest joke of a human being take it from you, face-shitting on your pride even more than it already it. You need whatever you can. This match is about more than a title, it is about bringing you down a peg. You know this. That is why you come up with all these clever and catchy disses, sometimes hilariously, because you have to try so goddamn hard to make people think you're some big bad wolf..........

.....but inside you're just a scared little piggy.

Just a little girl with a complex who needs the other girls to like her. Just scared little girl, like I used to be, when those terrible men would use me. Submissive......

A scared little girl who, no matter how hard she kicks, scream, scratches claws and fights, will be forced to submit Sunday Night to the one true power in women's wrestling.

[Image: 4hIqMPp.gif]

Of Perfection

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post