Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » LEAP OF FAITH 2018
Oops I did it again...
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-21-2018, 07:53 PM

The room is quiet, save for the creaking open of the front door. The door swings open and is promptly shut in a very gentle manner as the jingling of keys and and clacking of locks fill the air and abruptly fall to silence. All the while, the camera focuses in on a mismatched white phone on a black receiver on a large table. A red light is blinking, indicating that there are new messages on the answering machine. The air now echoes with footsteps and some sighs of relief as a male figure drops a few bags down on the floor and sets his keys and another small object on the counter. The footsteps grow ever closer from then on until a shadow of a long haired man plasters itself over the phone. His hand extends down to one of the button and his messages begin to play.

“You have 3 new messages...

Beep!

“Mikey!” A whiny and slightly effeminate voice echos. “It’s me, Cadryn! I just wanted to let you know that I spoke with Vinnie and told him that we’re all in to defend the tag titles at the next Warfare. I would have ran it by you first, but you’ve been a bit distant the last couple of weeks. What gives Gravy? Are you ok? I know you have a big opportunity at the pay per view and maybe you’re a little nervous about it. Don’t be, you’ve always had the ability to stand amongst the best around here and this, this is your opportunity to shine. Anyway, give me a call ya , K thx bye!”

Beep!

“Micheal, it’s me, well you… listen, you’re not going to remember this, but you need to know, you did something horrible. You didn’t mean to, it was… It just… listen, it doesn’t matter. You just need to hold it together when you find out. This shits going to hit you hard man, but remember, it wasn’t you that did it. Not really….

Beep!

“Hi honey, I’m just calling to tell you that I’m not going to make our date tonight. Some stuff came up with my mother, and I’m going to spend the evening with her. I’ll tell you more later, love you!”

“You have no more messages.”

Dark Warrior Micheal Graves
“What the fuck?”

Graves shakes his head in disbelief. That was definitely him on the phone, but he has no recollection of leaving that message. He thought he was past all of this shit. He’s been doing well for quite some time now. No psychotic outburst or split personality disorder at all, now suddenly there is a message on his answering machine that shares his voice and claims to be him, but definitely isn’t. Graves tries to let it go. It’s one time, if that was really him, he can reel it back in before things get out of hand. He’s sure of it. Though he is troubled by what he said to himself. What horrible thing did he do? The last time that this happened he attempted to molest an underaged Dolly Waters. Thankfully it can’t get much worse than that. Graves decides to flip on the TV. If nothing else it can serve as a distraction. Something to get his mind off of the troubling message that he just heard. The TV blinks on to a newscast already in progress.

“Police have released the names of the victims as Kourtni Perkins and Thomas Long. Their bodies were found at the Hillside Inn after guest complained to police about what sounded like a fight taking place in their room. There are currently no suspects, but police have identified the murder weapon as a katana sword.”

Graves is in shock, he tunes out the newscast as he rushes to his trophy room. The katana, the one he used as Wraith… its missing…

After awhile, the sobbing begins to transition into a heavy breathing as his emotions begin to intensify and morph from sadness and hopelessness to rage and seething hatred. With a terribly cry of anger, hatred, sorrow and despair, Graves clutches his hair tightly and lets out a roar. This is all his fault, this is what the message was about. He had finally found happiness, and it had been taken from him, by his own hand. Never mind the obvious fact that he caught her cheating on him with one other guy. He hasn’t even began to process that yet.

The camera cuts to black as the noises of the an object being picked up and hurled across the room accompany the painful howling. A large crashing and shattering commotion ensues and in the end, all that is heard is deep, animalistic breathing.

==========ITSA PROMO==========

Dark Warrior Micheal Graves

“Two weeks.

Two weeks that I’ve remained silent.

Two weeks that I’ve given my opponents opportunity to outshine me heading into Leap of Faith.

Two weeks that I’ve spent watching them all fail.

Robbie Bourbon came in hot trying to chap asses and get into everyone’s head early. Problem with that is, nobody fears Robbie Bourbon. Sure, there was a time when standing across the ring from that monster was an intimidating task, but that all disappeared when he shit the bed as Universal Champion and vanished from the XWF all together. The Robbie Bourbon that we have now just isn’t the same guy from before. Don’t take my word for it, just look at the facts. The dude went from a guy who wrecked me so hard, I found a whole new realm of crazy to live in, to a guy who couldn’t get the job done against Peter Gilmour and Chris Chaos when The Motherfuckers got their shot at the tag straps. Now sure, you can try and place blame on The War Pig for that loss, it was obvious that he wasn’t pulling his weight after all, but if Robbie was half the man he used to be, that wouldn’t have mattered. Just look to what happened when me and Cadryn got our shot, I picked up the slack and got us those titles! Cadryn played his role, but much like BWP, he definitely phoned it in. Not that it matters, I just needed a body to stand on the apron while I did work.

Next up we have Chris Chaos trying his damndest to sell us that same line of bullshit about him being the best, or the chosen one, or whatever the fuck he thinks he’s got going on that might just make him outshine me for once in his career. Chaos is nothing more than a tool who’s self opinion is higher than anyone in the world would ever give him credit for. You know all of those guys who are severely underrated in the world of sport? Well Chris Chaos is the exact opposite of that shit. The guy had one good run when he came in, and ever since then he’s been buying his own hype in bulk. Chaos, you suck! You’ve always sucked, and the fact that my over the hill ass has proven it to you every time we step into the ring together should be enough for you to finally get it, but alas, you’re also , but for a moment, let’s pretend that we live in a world where you actually do what you say for a change, a world where you aren’t the personification of suck. So you climb the ladder, repel across the area and take the leap. Luck is on your side this night, you open the case, it’s the contract. Chris Chaos now has a chance to use that contract to once again become Universal Champion. Except you’d probably fuck that up too! You’re the kinda guy who can be dealt a perfect hand, and still find a way lose everything and that’s exactly what would happen if you ended up trying to cash in on Engy. Of course, there is a chance that Engy doesn’t walk out of LOF with the title, but if Pestilence manages to defeat Engy, that’ll just mean there is yet another guy who’s managed to grow beyond you in a short time. That by the way Chris, is your biggest problem, the fact that you haven’t grown as a competitor at all since you first arrived. You peaked in your first few months here, and the rest of your career has been a downward spiral of empty promises and tough losses. Your that I spoke about earlier is further proven by the fact that you did what you did to Jim all those months ago, and yet you think that you’re going to continue to get away with it. The sands of your time in the XWF are slipping through the hourglass Chris…

You are not long for this world!

Which brings me to my former brother in arms, Robert Main.

When Cadryn and I won the Tag straps, I brought back the AX3 name and declared Cadryn the newest member. In case it went over anyone’s head, I was just goofing around and making a point that it doesn’t matter what name we worked under, we were winning the gold that night. However at Leap of Faith the world is going to see something truly awesome, because for one night only AX3 will reform to ensure that Chris Chaos gets what’s coming to him. Does that mean that Robert and I won’t fight? Does it mean that I’ll just let him go after a case without opposition? That’s a no on both accounts, but what it does mean is that if I see an opportunity to help my bud end Chris Chaos, I’ll take it!

Azrael, I have nothing bad to say about you either. Of course that’s largely to do with the fact that I hardly know of you to begin with. I know you were Bombshell champ, I know that Robert Main kicked your ass last Warfare, and I know that failed rocker Bif Naked wrote a rockin’ tune about you.

Spaceman oh spaceman, come rescue me!

No Spaceman, you’re the one that will need rescuing if the two of us end up crossing paths. Mutual respect or no, that doesn’t save you from the pure savagery I bring to a match. Just ask Cadryn or Engy, two guys tied for BFF status with me, and two guys I still put through the ringer. Engy walked away with the victory, but poor Cadryn was left questioning his entire life after his first run in with me. Good thing some Kings found him humorous, or else he may not be here today to help me carry these tag straps.

Now with that, I say this. See you boys at Leap of Faith and may the best man win. Winning this thing may take some luck, but I’m definitely going to do everything in my power to pile up the bodies on my way to a case, and if there’s anyone who I forgot to mention, just remember, it means that you suck so hard that I didn’t even remember you were in the match to begin with.

Nah Petey, daddies just playing, I’d never forget you! I see that you think that my silence somehow questions my chances in this match. You know, for as long as you’ve been in this game, I’d think you’d have learned by now that just because your opponent takes a step back and waits for you to make an ass of yourself doesn’t mean that your chances are any better than they were prior. How many times have you faced someone who didn’t say a word all week, let you ramble on with your nonsensical bullshit until you effectively spoke circles around yourself, then popped in at the end just to point out that your a dumb fuck who despite his accomplishments and tenure, doesn’t understand the first thing about this business. Just like how you somehow seem to think that you may still be apart of Empire, or are you? Because trying to follow your thought process as you allow words to ooze out of your fat face like a watery diarrhea shit is nauseating. Seriously dude, do you even know what your saying when you go live? I’d dare say The Ultimate Warrior on a coke binge has a better shot of making a point than you do. Well allow me to make a point that’s not only valid, but indisputable. No matter who it is that walks out of LOF with the contract, it’ll never be you! 1000 Peter Gilmours could enter this match, and 1000 Peter Gilmours would go home empty handed. Peter vs Peter and they both still lose. You know how bad you gotta be for that to happen? Watch a tape of one of your match, or promos, or attempts at pleasing a woman. Super Dick? That would be the only thing super about you.

The Dark Warrior Micheal Graves, man of 1000 hiatuses. Still better than everyone else when I’m here, and guess what bitches?

I’m right here!”

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Azrael Erebus (07-21-2018)