Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » LEAP OF FAITH 2018
Fantastic Drugs and where to find them.
Random Offline
New Season

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-21-2018, 06:55 PM

When do you give up? When do you say enough is enough? When is it time to hang it up? I don't know, it never seems worth it anymore. I get put in these scrub ass matches with these scrub ass dudes. When's it my time? I came to this world to dominate. I came to get what's mine. But here as always I am left to take care of the bottom of the pile. Drezdin this big idiot, he can't even count properly. This being only the second match we've had. Buddy did I beat you so bad last time you went brain dead? I won if you recall, and here you are telling the world your gonna be XWF champ? Bitch please! We Den Niggaz and as soon as I find my partner we gonna take yo ass to the cut and be done with you.

Fool you ain't Dem Niggaz, you white ass hell.

Random looks over to see he's been talking next to a homeless man the whole time.

Holy shit, where did you come from?

Random wipes his eyes.

Are you my dad?

What the fuck nigga?

Well I've never met my dad, and here you are all of a sudden.

Damn, nigga I might be, what's your momma look like?

I don't know her either.

Shit player, I'll be your dad. Sad as fuck nigga ain't got no dad or mom. I'll be your dad, now go get your dad a 40.

Random nods and heads to the liquor store.

How can I help you?

Yo shorty let me get a 40.

I need to see some id.

Bitch, I ain't got none.

Well then I guess you ain't getting this 40 then are you?

Random steps back from the counter and pulls a glock from his waistband.

ID this bitch.

Before the cashier can speak Random unloads six rounds into her chest. Random hops the counter grabbing all the cigarettes and 40 ounces of malt liquor he can carry. The cashier gargling blood and squirming around grabs Random by the ankle trying to stop him.

Please *gargle* I don't want to die here *gargle* please call for *gargle* for help.

Random shakes his ankle free, sets down his stolen goods, and sends a round into her skull. Random exits the store quickly running back to his father.

Dad! I got yo 40. Dad?

Random stands in front of his lifeless father, who appears to have overdosed from the heroin needle sticking out of his arm. Thunder booms and rain starts pouring.

Noooooooooooo!!!

The screen goes black.
Random reappears walking the streets sobbing in the rain. He comes upon a strange hooded man.

Hey brother, you're looking pretty down my guy. I got just the thing for you my guy.

The mysterious man pulls a small vial from his coat and hands it to Random.

What dis?

It's that good stuff man, just try it.

Well I did just lose my father to drugs. So…..

Random grabs the vial and downs it quicker than a thai whore downs baby batter.

Enjoy my guy.

Random’s eyes roll in the back of his head and starts stumble around the city. The mysterious stranger’s body fades away. Hours pass and Random wonders into a Medieval Times. Random falls over the guardrail and into the area.

Where am I?

You're on the battlefield now move peasant!

Random looks around to see several knights fighting each other in a pit in an arena.

I must have gone back into time. To the medieval times. A time when valiant knights rode into battle on their brave and trusty steaks. A time when diseases and famine was common and religious rule dominated the world. Such a primitive and brutal time. Oh boy! here I go killing again.

Random hits the knight beside him knocking him over and disarming his sword. Random picks up his sword and drives it into his chest. The crowd screams while the other knights stop what they're doing.

He killed him!

Does he not know this shit is staged?

Get him!

The knights all together charge at Random. Time slows down as Random one by one hacks and slashes the ensuing knights. The arena is filled with carnage and death. The crowd flees the scene screaming and tripping over one another on their way out. Random stands in the middle of the arena as wounded and mutilated knights lay around him. Blood drips from Random's face and body, from the pits entrance walks a elevently foot three knight with a helmet daunting a handlebar moustache.

You may have destroyed them with ease. But you won't destroy m……….

Before he was able to finish Random hurls the sword at him impaling his face through his helmet. Random walks over to his lifeless body, looks up to the ceiling of the arena, and shouts.

DAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!

The arena begins raining inside as the camera pans away from Random till it goes black.

[Image: iR3bFnl.jpg]

8===D ~~~~ RanDoM ~~~~C===8
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
(07-21-2018)