Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » LEAP OF FAITH 2018
What I tell you?
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-20-2018, 12:28 PM

[/color]heya every one this your favorite your favorite Giant Drezdin here.

What I tell ya huh? What I tell ya?

Since the card was posted the moment that he saw my on it and the moment that he'd realized that he was goin to face me for the fifth time, what are the odds he went the I much rather take a no show loss then kick his ass again.

I betcha on anything that he much rather get raped in the ass for hours and hours on end by the worlds fats man then face a guy who thinks that I am another rupaul equivalent.

Like I said, I've said it once and I've said it again, I'm pretty should that we all can all agree that he said the hell with the match.

I also think that we can all agree upon that we don't blame him taking a loss while not giving a too bit shot about the match.

I honestly if I was him and I saw the card of who I was facing, and I found it was me that I was facing for the what ever how many times strait, I would do the same damn thing.

But on the other hand it's a great thing for me 'cause it's a extremely easy win for me, I don't have to put a effort into it as much, and muchless break a sweat, or even have my time wasted.

Though it's not the quote on quote honing my skills for me in terms of where I want to go in my career.

But at the very least it's a step closer to being the next xwf universal
champ

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
(07-20-2018)