Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! Potential Shove It idea
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-20-2018, 11:45 AM

Hey y'all.

So I have an idea I'd like to get some feedback, opinions, suggests, etc on.

Full disclosure: I've never actually played the game, but would do all the research necessary to have this idea come to fruition pending it's possible.

Here's my idea:

Shove It! Dungeons and Dragons edition.

Basically, we have the opt in, and all those opted in would be required to create their class/spec by the rules and standards of D&D. After we ironed out the details we would "book the card". Meaning in my mind we would all be thrown into the game together as normal. I would be the dungeon master. Instead of you having a specific opponent we would roll the dice for each person and move them forward in the game as per the rules.

So every day for 7 days I would roll dice for everyone and we would progress through the game over the course of the week.

Here is where I need y'all's help.

I'd like to make it competitive somehow. Like, for example Cadryn rolls a 5 and then falls in a pit of aids and dies, thus taking him out of the game.

Like I said, I've never played the game so if I'm completely off base here by all means set me on the right course.

Pending this would work, I would talk to Vinnie about what the victor would win etc.

I think this could be a fun way for everyone to compete and not have to roleplay.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas!

Hopefully this may take flight and give everyone a chance to relax and have some fun.

Thanks in advance, y'all!

- Jeff

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-20-2018, 02:50 PM

Speaking as someone who HAS played Dungeons and Dragons (haha NERD) I could probably help out with this quite a bit. I think it would be funny to take our existing characters and translate them into D&D stats, classes, alignments, etc....based on their existing personalities. Maybe even have them RP as their D&D versions too.

Idea has potential. I like it.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-20-2018, 05:28 PM

I have dm'd for the 10 years so I could help too if need be.

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Hate Post Like Post