Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » LEAP OF FAITH 2018
Fan Q & A with Jenny Myst
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-16-2018, 01:14 PM

"Hello again everyone and welcome back! I am your host Hue Janis and as we announced before the commercial, we have XWF mega star and ultra-beautiful Jenny Myst here with us!

Jenny looked less than thrilled to be there. Then again, when was Jenny ever thrilled to be anywhere? Hue was such a douche, with hair that was gelled yet somehow combed over? His tie was always obnoxious and his suits were clearly from the Burberry Section of Nodstrom Rack. Jenny had been in a bad mood all day, finding out when she arrived what the topic of the show was going to be. Megan wasn't getting paid this week. How could she book her on this crap? A camera caught a clip of Jenny on her way in, backstage, still in the same dress she wore to Jim's mock funeral.

[Image: 4run6D0.gif]

He has on a big, shit eating, fuck you smile. You could tell he was trying to be as cordial as possible, but his snowflake ass was deeply offended by the most recent Jenny Myst troll post. He was always very liberal on social issues. He was the type of douche to say "Happy Holidays" on Christmas Day. He was the type of cockstain to wear pink shirts that say "I Stand with Planned Parenthood" when the only pussy he's ever gotten in his life is the one he came out of. He is the type of insidious moron who believes that zodiac sign actually dictates a person's personality. This dude was a real "people person", because people today were fucked up.

Jenny sat with her legs crossed, an eye roll stuck on her face. She would flip her hair every few moments or so and her gum was being popped and chewed louder than necessary. It was clear that this entire show was a waist of time to her, but this was going to be a promotional show put on by the mudjugs in XWF promotions. So she figured she would get it over with. Hey, who knows, maybe it would be fun.

Hue Janis turned towards a projector screen that lowered from the ceiling. A light clicked on and it showed the image of a grotesque woman. A fat, disgusting, Peter Gilmour of a woman. It appeared to be a social media photo, perhaps Instagram, and there was a caption on the photo. The photo was from Jenny's instragram, and the comment under the photo, one would imagine, was written by Jenny herself.

The photo looked even worse on the big screen.

Hue read the caption, written by the defensive tackle of a woman, out loud to much cooing from the mostly sensitive and snowflake littered live studio audience

[Image: TuwjmlN.jpg]

He read every word with a sense of entitlement as if he were a catfish and it was actually him that posted this photo. There was such emotion in his words, and she swore she saw Hue Janis tear up towards the end as he sputtered through the hash tag. Jenny kept up the same expression, popping and blowing her gum, flipping her dyed extensions and rolling her eyes seemingly at every sentence end.

His face then turned into a snarl.

"And the comment, written by Miss Myst, was utterly disgusting. Lets take a look at it, shall we?"

The way he said the word we made her want to punch him in the mouth.

"Ahh, a whale, right where it belongs, in the ocean. Hashtag, let them be".

His face looked as though he smelled shit and vomit at the same time. She could swear his lower lip was touching his nose. The crowd booed at this.

"How could a woman be so cruel to another woman? How could someone like Jenny, who has battled with her own self confidence and body issues, be so ignorant towards the beauty of bodily expression?"

She was staring a hole through him. This was a complete and utter waste of her time. The people in the crowd were pathetic, she could only imagine the creatures watching at home. People actually watched this shit?

"Let's hear from the audience, shall we?"

There it was, that shall we crap. For someone with teeth as his, he clearly didn't care about his future medical bills. She was going to hurt this man.

Janis walked through the crowd, finding some outraged, plaid wearing, orgnic vaping prick to be offended. Finally, a man, clearly gay, stood up. He had the shit smell look on his face too.

"Ahh...a keyboard warrior, right where it belongs, behind a faceless profile on the internet".

The entire crowd broke out in a collective "oooooo" as Jenny sat there with a "really?" look on her face. Finally, she spoke up.

"Awww. Did stranger danger hurt widdle boo boos feewings on da interwebz? Waaaaaaahhhh words. Mom, he's using words! I can't handle this."

She flipped her hair again.

"Just remember, you used the word warrior first, brotato chip."

The man sat down as the crowd booed again. Janis walked over to another person, this time a woman. She stood up.

"You, Jen, are just an ugly, hate-filled person. F*ck you, for real."

Jenny chewed her gum sarcastically. She cocked her head a little to the side. This woman was clearly a dyke, and with that outfit on she looked like Larry the Cable guy.

"When and where, sweet cheeks? I could use a little box on box action, unless you're a hippo like the chick in the photo, then I'll pass."

The woman shook her head.

"What? Better than being a cellulite filled person. Just throwing that out there. Don't eat me."

The woman looked as though she was about to rush the stage. God Jenny wished she would.

Janis spoke up now, talking into the microphone and hogging all the camera space he could. Typical douche.

"All that makeup you slather your face with, Jenny, what are you trying to cover up? If I had to guess, it is an ugliness that you can't stomach in the mirror every day. You bleach your hair, dye the tips, wear all that makeup, dress in tight clothes that show off your "assets"

--he said this with a shudder--

"....and I, along with this crowd, just want to know why."

Jenny was quick to pounce this time.

"Speaking of faces....is yours okay? Now I see why you're all over this hashstag save the whales crusade. My body, my choice, brofessor. You can't force me to love those who don't love themselves enough to waddle to the gym once a year and have no problem not being alive when their kid graduates."

The crowd shuddered in unison now.

"What you bloviating flesh bags failed to do was use your pudgy fingers and scroll down a little further. I also posted a comment defending this girl, proclaiming how proud I was of her to post this photo with all the damn trolls out there. But you all failed to see that, didn't you? Quite frankly, I don't care what she does, but I posted it because I wanted to show the hypocrite in each and every one of you. I did that. You were mad at me about body shaming, so your attack method was to body shame me? You are all weapons grade dense. Some of these comments were completely mind boggling. Hue, would you mind scrolling down a little, since you have my Instagram up, love?"

Hue bit his lip. Jenny had him by the balls, or at least by the ones he claimed to have. He knew she was about to show him up on national television but he had to save face, so he scrolled.

The comment read this exactly:

"All you lifeless, jobless scumbags bashing this brave woman for being comfortable in her own skin aren't half the woman she is. It's not your place to take it upon yourselves to go OUT OF YOUR WAY to condemn this woman. She is happy, she is comfortable, she is strong.

Does that threaten your fragile little egos?

If you bully this amazing woman, shame on you, you're a scumbag and I pray to the almighty god above (praise Jesus) that you ever have to feel ostracized the way she did for simply being in public.

SHAME ON YOU."

The crowd looked confused for a moment. There was a mumbling running through them. They certainly didn't see this post before.

Jenny spoke up again.

"You all just want to focus on the negative. One negative thing and you fly off the shelves faster than fleshlights on Valentines Day. Take a deep breath and realize, understand, that I was doing this to expose each and every one of you. And I did exactly that. There are even some people in the crowd, here today, who are guilty of being nothing but hypocritical pieces of amphibious shit."

She smiled wickedly, pulling out her phone.

"Is there a Kristi P. here? Kristi P?"

Nobody raised their hands.

"Funny because your Facebook and IG both said you were going to be here today. Stalker? Sure. Call me what you wish, but you were hoping to see me get embarrassed here today. Now, we can hash this out like grown women and not behind a piece of glass. One more time, Kristi P."

Nobody stood up.

Jenny rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Hue, pull up the photo."

He clicked on the icon next to the comment. The crowd turned at looked at a now red faced woman sitting about halfway up.

The comment she left on Jenny's IG was:

"Goofy ass plau doh face looking motherfucker! How you hating on anyone when you look like that? Lol carry on fool."

Jenny smiled.

"I didn't think the comment was worth responding to when you originally ran out of breath typing it, but since we are here and this has been exposed, I may as well."

She clears her throat.

"Ooooooohhhhh did hypocrite just BASH SOMEONE FOR THEIR LOOKS ON THE INTERNET? Welcome to the dark side, pork chop. You're no better than me. Also, what my mother and I do behind closed doors is none of your concern."

The woman slumped in her chair.

"Hue, pull up the next one."

It was from a chick named Hope. Funny name, since clearly she had no hope of going anywhere in her life but in and out of the revolving doors of the state welfare office.

The comment read:

"Can't take anyone, guys or girls, seriously when they're judging females so harshly meanwhile themselves looking like dogshit and broke af! That king of attitude is what keeps assholes ALONE and only having rosy palm and her 5 sisters for sexual gratification."

Jenny shook her head.

"First of all, what?! I mean, if you're gonna slam someone, learn how to type. You're insults have less effect when nobody knows that the fuck you're even talking about.

Secondly, you bashed someone's appearance as a defense against appearance bashing. LOL! Nice. When you're done crusading, feel free to read my entire post sweetheart. Un-clench the booty hole and enjoy life a little. Oh! And also, when you're back from triggersville, I'll have copies of the entire thread for you to thumb through as you sit there and sip your organic Keurig and look for the next social justice opportunity. May save you the trouble of finding it yourself, sweets. I'll try to address all the typical cliche responses your kind typically generates. Sound good?

Hue clicked off the projector screen.

"I think we've seen enough here, you've proven your point, Ms. Myst."

"Have I, Hue? Do you all see how much of a hypocritical society we have become? Do you see that all of these left-wing leaners want you to agree with them sooooo badly that they will stoop to lengths that their very principles are founded against to prove their point? They want everyone to love each other, to get along. These people are so quick to say that racism, sexism, and non acceptance of their views are wrong, yet are so quick to be racist, sexist and judgemental themselves? If you don't abandon all your beliefs and join theirs, you are a bigot, a racist, a fiend. They say shaming is wrong but shame you for shaming. Is this really what America has become?"

Hue signaled to the back, asking someone in production to cut Jenny's mic.

"It's fine, Hue. I am leaving."

She stood up and tore her lavaliere mic off.

"....I am losing brain cells just being here. Next time you want to bring me on TV in order to make me look like the villain here, have your damn defenses better. All you did was make yourself look dumber than the Special Olympics and all I did was boost your ratings."

She walked off, but turned around before reaching the curtain.

"I am going to show the world what happens to hypocrites when I make Madison Dyson beg for mercy at Leap of Faith. The tough talking wanna-be-Naz--err Republican is going to show her true colors and prove once and for all that she is just as soft as each and every one of you!"

She walked through the curtain as Hue stood there with a pink face as his show cut to commercial.

[Image: CtSRORx.gif]

"It seems like everywhere I go, Madison isn't far behind. She's up my ass like a G-String. She just can't let it go that Jenny Myst is better than her in every way shape and form. She had to attack me outside of the wrestling ring to take my title because she knows she can't inside of it. That's fine, Madison, do you baby girl. Just know that this is an extreme rules submission match and I don't think you're ready to deal with my level of crazy. I don't think you know the lengths I am willing to go to make sure that the X-Treme title comes back to Empire. I am, honestly, prepared to die inside that ring. What's more extreme than that?! I think I showed you last summer the lengths I am willing to go in order to kick your ass, when I beat you in an extreme rules match then, just like I will at the Pay Per View. You want to shame me about being nothing but eye candy and a valet for Chaos, but what are you? It seems like the only time you step in the ring is against me. You are nothing but a puppeteer pulling the strings for Engy, hiding behind the scenes and sticking in your two cents when you see fit. Unfortunently for us all, you see fit quite often. You're nothing but a mouthpiece. A housewife that doesn't know her place. A soccer mom who drives a BMW so the other mothers think she's "hip". You brash, obsolete, outdated mud slug. You're nothing but a putty reminder of what a life of binge drinking does to the body. You and Graves would make a good couple, you're both going through your mid-life crisis at the same time. You like to play Nazi and he likes to pretend he matters. You screwed me at your little Shove-It event when I had it all but won, and you were dense enough to think this was over between the two of us. That Jenny Myst would just go away, would shrivel up and implode into herself. No mam, I am here to stay and I am stronger than ever. You are jealous of me, and you always have been. You're a cog, a swine. I am the personification of perfection. If you want to get under my skin, Madison, you're going to have to do a better job than you do on your roots.

Nasty.

I am not just some valley girl who likes pink and thinks highly of herself. My entire life has been a battle of will. Every day was just a battle to survive. To see the sunshine the next day. All I know is pain, so there is nothing you can do to me that I won't be ready for. This is going to be a match that isn't for the weak at heart. Madison you puff your wrinkly chest out and talk down to everyone you come across when you are just a scared little girl on the inside. Scared and jealous. You couldn't let me have that title because you saw everything in me that you want to be. You saw yourself fading faster than Terri Schiavo and couldn't allow your ego to let someone else have any glory. I have made strides here, and I have arguably been the most successful female on this roster since the moment I walked in the door. You couldn't hack it. You had to attack me from behind.

Funny thing is, I knew it was coming.

You don't want this title, just like you didn't want the Bombshell Title. You just don't want me to have it. You see someone who is prettier, wittier, and flat out better than you and it irks you. Madison, you're so filled with envy it is sickening. Everything you have thrown at me, I have risen above and conqoured. How did Mercy work out for you? Sure you've gotten one up on me a couple times, but that is the nature of this game we play. Attempt after attempt you have tried to throw a wrench in my plans and time and time again I make new ones. You saw something in me way back in the day, even when I was greener than Barney Green's hair dye disaster, because you knew I could be a star here. Bitch, I am a supernova. You couldn't tame me, couldn't keep me under your thumb, and couldn't control me. When you saw that I was perhaps going to be better than you were you decided to cut ties and make it look like I was the fuck up. You knew that Jenny Myst was going to cut this company into confetti and you just had to have a piece of that action. You wanted to be seen as the hero for stopping the monster you created. Little do you know that this monster is stronger than its ever been.

I have never seen someone talk as much as you without anything to back it up with. All I see is a jealous little girl who gets bullied at school and one day decides to lash out. All I see is a social outcast who likes to dress in leather and spray tan so heavily that she looks more like a copper statue than a woman. You mangled apricot hellbeast. You witless cocksplat. You hate me so much, but you made me. I am just a better version of everything you want to be. You made me, now you want to end me, but by ending me, you'd only end yourself. I keep Madison Dyson's legacy alive, and that is why no matter what you do to me, you can never fully pull the trigger. You hate me, but love youself.

Pretty hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post