Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » LEAP OF FAITH 2018
Chapter. V. By Hook Or By Crook
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-10-2018, 09:49 PM

There's a kind of overworked that needs a satisfactory night's sleep to recover from and another that needs so much more. In-between every ache and pain, and the everlasting tenderness in Robert’s knee, his war-torn, beaten and battered throbbing head, there hasn’t been much time to rest peacefully! For him, one thing quickly became the other, it all started out as a one night kind of deal, no sleep and blood covered sheets, until one day it just didn’t stop! The staples and stitches coupled with nagging injuries have now built up! At first, it was like wearing a heavy jacket, but then over time, it became something else entirely, more along the lines of heavy bones. Robert was indeed carrying a heavy burden on his shoulders! Deep down, he was, but no one knew it! Day in and day out he began to realize something just didn’t feel right! It was then in that very moment he knew that being dog tired could be wearing on his emotions, that it can come together with a tired body, becoming ingrained in his everyday life!

This isn't living anymore, it’s become more along the lines of merely surviving each week, enduring each storm that passes. Taking shelter when and where he could! The first storm came as a stupefaction! PESTALANCE rolled into Warfare like a tropical depression, nothing more than a mere threat, maybe some choppy waters and rain. Before Robert knew it PESTALANCE became something much more! Once Robert reached the eye of the storm he knew he was in grave danger! By the time the match came to an end, PESTALANCE morphed right before our very eyes into a full-fledged category five hurricane! As the storm became more out of control, Robert held on tight as he was thrashed nearly to death with a steel chair! But the Champion survived weathering the storm retaining his Championship once again! Something he still hasn’t forgotten! Two weeks later still damaged from hurricane PESTALANCE The Hart Champion took on a Spaceman who assured the world Robert’s reign would end! Azrael Erebus brought the thunder, smashing into to The Champion like a tornado! In Robert’s mangled state, he did what he had to do. Pulling out all stops! He didn’t seek shelter, no! The Champion faced the F-5 tornado head on! He stood there defiantly being the only house left on the block after the severe weather had passes surveying all the destruction! Once more, the disobedient Champion walked away with his prized procession!

Robert stirs his Cinnamon Toast Crunch with his spoon for a few moments eyeballing the bowl, Robert drops his spoon before getting up from his breakfast bar overlooking the Las Vegas strip. He’s only gone for a few moments before coming back into frame with a fifth of Fire Ball Whisky in one hand and his blender in the other!

This will do the trick!

Robert nonchalantly pours his bowl of cereal into the blender and rubbernecks a few seconds more while scratching his chin. He then adds more cereal and milk to the blender along with four raw eggs. Robert then cracks open the fresh bottle of Fire Ball Whisky placing it to his cherry lips, tilting his head back!

……GULP……

……GULP……

AHHHHHHHH! Terrible! Just as I expected!

I pour the rest of the Fire Ball Whisky into the blender and hit blend. I sigh watching the blender make a beautiful mess of things.

Robert wasn't born for this, nobody was. That being said, this is the path he choose! The business can be a cut-throat adventure, a roller coaster ride filled with peaks and valleys! Where Robert is on this ride is anyone’s guess! We as humans didn't evolve on a planet of such magnificence and abundance to live like this, so diminished, so frazzled, too thin-skinned to cope with life's boundless issues and then on top of it all try to help others along the way with their own misgivings. Where is the time for boogieing the night away at a club? Or time for amusement, the har-de-har and long evenings of delightful conversation? That is the prescription we all need, after all, fun, comradery, great times. People are just too washed-out, depleted of energy to understand how to transition their busy lives, Robert being one of those people!

I kill the blender trying to gather my thoughts as my head continues to beat like a drum, my ears ring from the concussion that keeps on giving! I reach out grabbing the blender to take a swig of my breakfast, as soon as I make contact my hand is smacked away! I glance upward seeing my Dad gawking at me! For a few moments, we are looking intently at one another, neither one of us speaking one single word! After a few long seconds, my Dad speaks up!

Please tell me what in the fuck you’re doing? You’re not going to drink that shit, are you?

I reach out again this time taking a drink while my Dad grimaces! I hold back my vomit, too far in to turn back! It’s a perception thing now!

Why do you care anyway? It’s quick and easy!

Why do I care? Well for one because I’m your father, it’s my job to care son, and because that shit right there isn’t a healthy balanced breakfast! What’s gotten into you lately? You look like shit! You don’t eat, you don’t sleep! You should be on top of the world right now!

I pause for an instant before speaking unsure of what I was going to say!

There are days the weariness comes in contrasting forums, somedays physical and others more mental. Robert’s body needs to cessation, yet his consciousness needs him to keep moving, to incinerate the restlessness. Without physical activity, his mind will keep him awake all night long, without tranquility Robert’s body has started to spiral out of control into exhaustion. He had always thought his old man was indecisive for falling into his normal afternoon grog like he did, like clockwork Robert’s Dad would take five and wind down for at least an hour a day! Robert can now see why his old man put his feet up!

Every night is a futile power struggle of inconsistent and contradictory thoughts. My mind keeps running wild Pop, I don't want to sleep at night. I just spent countless hours wrestling all over the United States and countless more in the air or getting patched up in a local hospital! When I do sleep, I'm not ready to wake up in the morning and play the rinse and repeat game. Then I hear this little voice inside my head chastising me, the longer I lay in that bed the better chance I’ll have of sleeping! But it never works out that way! I know that between now and the return of mourning are my zombie hours! That’s when I am mostly awake but dozing in fitful spurts. Eight hours feels like eighty yet I'll get up with less than an hour of downtime, just as exhausted as I am now. I’ve put on the wrong fucking clothes, left the milk on the counter and realize I haven’t even been drinking. I can't be the only one on the planet with this bout of sleeplessness.

I watched as my Dad bites at his bottom lip followed by placing his hands on his hips looking down at the floor! Something was up! Dad always did this when he had bad news! I was bone-tired, weary as hell with the burden of heavy eyes; I could have easily pulled off being a “walker” from The Walking Dead, dead on the inside but subconsciously awake. I feel as though energy is being constantly drained out of me, as though I'm leaking electricity or my alternator was somehow not working correctly or even worse broken!

What is it Pop? Now what? Did you answer my phone and get me booked in another match I had no business being in? Sell my house?

I take another drink of my breakfast fighting it down once more!

I’ve been trying to sleep okay Pop? Don’t worry about me, I’m fine, there has just been a lot on my plate, the last month or so was brutal! I’ve taken one hell of a thrashing! Dad, I’m burning the candle at both ends here! I drink to numb the pain, I try to sleep to forget the past, I don’t know where I’m going! The dead memories just float around in my mind! I just keep on going with the motions, defending my belt, carving out my slot in history! I will be remembered as one of the greatest Champions of this generation! The only thing that I have left to prove is easier said than done! To cement my legacy, I’ve got to win The Universal Championship It’s the only thing that matters. But before that, before I even think about it. I have unfinished business with Chris Chaos! That comes first! It has too!

No Son, I didn’t answer your phone! Listen to me when I say this, Robert I know what’s haunting you! This whole deal with Jim’s untimely death and Drew’s series of events putting him in a coma, Robert they were out of your control! Both! You cannot let their ghost chase you down this rabbit hole! I know you keep asking yourself what you could have done differently to stop these awful things from happening to these two boys! We all loved them, son, just like you did, they were family to us too! The thing is though there might not have been a damn thing you could have done! That fateful night when the three of you boys got split up. Now I don’t know if there was divine intervention at play or a well-laid plan, but either way, you cannot continue to beat yourself up over this! This Chris Chaos thing is eating a hole in you! You’ve become dark filled with hate! You’ve got to either stop or finish it!

Your right! I need to finish this once and for all!

Well son you’ll get the chance to finish it! Leap Of Faith you’ll come eye to eye with the murdering son of a bitch himself! Along with Peter Gilmour, Robbie Bourbon, Micheal Graves, Finn Kuhn and the man you beat last week Azrael Erebus! Here is that chance son, to end the sleepless nights! The opportunity to right every wrong, to avenge your fallen friends and obtain the 24/7 briefcase all in one swoop! Killing two birds with one stone! There is a drawback though! Where there is Chris Chaos there is Jenny Myst!

Something flashed beneath the surface of Robert’s hardened expression a sudden shift.

I felt something, I quickly searched inside but It was too late, the emotion disappeared before I could identify it, like reaching desperately for an escaped balloon the string dangling so tantalizingly close but the wind pushed it away and not it was lost forever.

Robert chuckles to himself

Jenny Myst! What’s the worst she could do? I mean honestly? Get involved in a match where every single competitor literally despises the ground she and Chaos walks on? These two have burned every single bridge there is to burn in the XWF and never once looked back at the path of carnage they left behind them! Go ahead and get involved bitch! Bad idea, but bad ideas are the best ideas these two can come up with! If she doesn’t want a nose job or a fresh dental procedure, she should steer clear!

I feel it again! That feeling coursing through my veins like a drug, churning in the pit of my stomach like a toxic soup! I search my soul and find the emotion that has vexed me since early this year! Chris Chaos! That name is always followed by one defining feeling! HATERED! I try to keep all my emotions in check as the pressure comes to a boil! Then I explode like a nuclear weapon!

First of all, Jenny Myst is nothing more than his mouthpiece what is she going to say anyway? Or better yet when has she said anything relevant? This “perfection” shit is the furthest from the truth! More like imperfection! Is this cum dumpster going to throw the Chris is going to destroy each one of us in the match out there? One by one the mighty Chris Chaos will topple us all like dominos! Bull shit! The only thing toppled lately has been the two of you! He’ll be lucky to make it to the ring that night the man is marked! To say he would destroy anything would be unchristian, epically coming from her! Speaking of a whore in church, how could she talk about anything being destroyed when her face has been totaled? I bet the first time Chaos went finger dipping was behind a dumpster someplace! He’s the romantic type! Nothing like getting the look huh Chris? Go in like you were noodling for catfish, pulling those fish flavored fingers out of Jenny’s crusty cookie that is dripping like a stalagmite from a rave cave! Nothing like breaking the seal! I bet a hundo that Jenny’s bush is so big and unkept we could find crop circles in it! That’s if you decided to look around the beaten purple roasted beef that is supposedly “perfection”, followed by a prompt STD test at your local physician! I’ve heard from a few different people backstage saying she has a nice nickname! One that suits her very well I might add. Now don’t shoot the messenger here, but I’ve been hearing Jenny is known as Talladega! Because you can run three wide! I’ll say this you know your one ugly bitch when half the luggage at the airport looks better than you do! But hey Chris keep hitting it like a Champion!

Shit!

I just said the word Champion! Sorry Chris that’s got to be a sore subject after losing two championships within a matter of weeks! OUCH!

Antagonism masquerades as an ointment to hurt when authenticity is no more than gasoline for the combustion. More hatred only certificates more enmity, more pain, more death ahead, never more healing or an increase in our humanity. It can be passed like a dark flame from one generation to the next, burning cold, waiting for the next possibility for mass genocide or war. While conditions aren't always favorable, hate bides its time in the shadows as bigotry and misrepresentation, feelings of superiority and echoes of tribalism. Once the opportunity arises an economic downturn, hunger or natural disaster it comes in fast to overrides our better natures, making us more primal ape than human. Hatred, the twin of wrath, is never our friend. Hatred makes us all weaker, a poison transmitted via ill-thought.

This hatred is all that I have left of Jim and Drew. Chris it was you who laid these plans into motion, you were the puppet master behind the scenes! Do you know I buried what was left of Jim with my own bare hands, his body into the soil, eyes closed forever! I vowed revenge laying my hand over his still heart, and before the dirt covered him in that touch a brother left me forever. Now all I can focus on is retribution. I want you Chris Chaos & Jenny Myst dead! I want the man who was too coward to face Jim face to face to know everything he cares about has evaporated away into nothing, right before I cut his throat. What then? I have no idea! I don't care what's next honestly! This disgust will bring me to put you down once and for all. Bitterness tells me that your unborn children should be exterminated because they’d become conniving vermin just like their father. Contempt climbs under my skin and pumps adrenalin into my veins, switching off any part of my mind that should protest my actions. Ill will convinces me that others will come to harm you and everyone you love! Leap Of Faith, this so-called Empire Of Dirt comes to an abrupt halt!

You see Chris my body lost its strength long ago. My mind shattered like broken glass and the rest of me followed suit. Without the invidiousness I'd surly die, there isn't any part of me that feels anything else. Without it, I'd be nothing, feel nothing, so why eat or even sleep? Why continue to breathe? But I have the resentment of a thousand men that has built up inside of me, my only companion in the wilderness we call existence. It is the fuel that keeps my Hart pumping and brain ticking over. Chris you sowed each seed, now those seeds have grown! You’ll become ensnared within each vine as they asphyxiate the life from your body! You will become trapped in your very own web of lies and deceit! There is nowhere to run and no place to hide, you have no way out of this! How’s it feel, knowing you have no chance in hell taking the prize? You are cornered! A rat caught in a quagmire! That’d be a trap Chris! Each man in this match or transgendered Spacefuck has crossed paths with me in some shape or forum. Over the years we have each had our differences! Will old flames become ignited once more? I’m not sure!

The common denominator in this entire scenario is you Chaos! We all have a problem with you! Time and time again you have robbed Peter to pay Paul! Now the time has come where all the transgressions finally catches up with you! Leap Of Faith by hook or by crook, one way or another Chris Chaos you will be eradicated, your sins washed away with the blood of the fallen! I will play my symphony of violence and eviscerate anyone who opposes me or my ultimate goal! For me, this isn’t about winning a fucking briefcase and getting a shot at the most coveted prize in the business! I could get a shot anytime I wanted it! It’s about you and me! So, fire up the Wikipedia! Let’s see the Chris Chaos show with Sayors for the millionth time! Let’s hear about how the “fire still burns part” 90! I’ve shared the ”Chaos Inside Me”!

It’s about revenge!

Revenge is coming. It's coming real soon!

STATIC

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Azrael Erebus (07-11-2018), Finn Kühn (07-11-2018), Madison Dyson (07-11-2018)