Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » LEAP OF FAITH 2018
The Start
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-10-2018, 10:55 AM

Ghost Tank sits upon a makeshift throne of bodies, carved up and placed in certain ways, in order to support his massive frame. He watched the promos from two of his opponents, but chuckled as he saw Sebasstian. He looked at the tiny camera, and it moved closer, to become more intimate as it zoomed more closely on his neon green eye and then zoomed out as he let out a snicker before speaking.

You must have me confused with my brother. Kind of difficult to do, but, you managed to do it. But, Sebasstian, there's a difference between my brother and I. He did not see the potential in you both. Also, I want to point out something before we continue. Since I came back from my 3 and a half year hiatus inside the mind of my Father's psyche, I've won a few matches. I've lost, what was it? Twice? I've won more than I've lost, however. 3 to 2.

Now, let's back on track. You want me to be at your table?

No. Because it's yours. I don't like being a part of something that was started without me. I was part of a group that was established and added me on later. It was The Asylum. Joining something already existing, doesn't exactly make me feel comfortable. BUT, if you decided to come to my table, we can talk. You understand my hang-ups, don't you? You want me to be the head of your group, but, to be quite frank, unless we changed the name, just a bit, I wouldn't feel like it's truly... mine. It's up to you, however. Just know, I don't mind being what you two need. Much like my Brother... I do not need phones. Next time you wish to contact me, think of me, and I will be there. I will find you, and we will talk.

The signal then cuts off, and there would be nothing more than darkness and silence.

[Image: Vn6ynTV.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ghost Tank's post:
(07-10-2018)