Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 07:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does Siran have for you?
Cate Indigo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

07-10-2018, 09:48 AM

The hallways of every arena in the world are poorly lit, they stretch like tentacles beneath and around the octopus head of the Stage floor. For Cate Indigo, the corridors are exceptionally comfortable. Darkness is safety and accumulated dirt and trash are welcoming.

It's the week leading up to Leap of Faith and the Capitol One Arena is alive with preparations for video production and competitors preparing for their matches. A good time and place to get to know your colleagues, or rather for them to see you.

Cate turns over a notecard in her hand, it reads, "Do you want to know your fate?" Cate wrote the English phrase down, in case she forgot it. Speaking in any setting was never her forte. Cate Indigo knows one language, violence.

With her sacred book of Siran closed before her and a jar of long unused matches, Cate hopes to show the divinity of Siran to her colleagues in the XWF, or at the very least give them some enlightenment before their most important match of the Month.

[/i]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cate Indigo's post:
Azrael Erebus (07-10-2018)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-10-2018, 01:00 PM

Tommy shows up with a piece of paper. He hands her a paper, and she opens it to see..

"We should do something/Cause a riot..."

He extends his hand for her...
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-10-2018, 01:44 PM

"Don't do it, Cate."

"You don't know where that man's hand has been."

"Not to mention the fact that he's also an attempted rapist, who has inappropriate thoughts about his sister's feet."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Cate Indigo Offline

XWF FanBase:

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

07-10-2018, 02:33 PM

Cate meets the eyes of the man and represses a smile. In the past 15 years, Cate has never made a decision before consulting the Sacred Book.

Cate wedges a fingernail in the paper and opens the leather bound tome. As expected, the pages are empty, neither writing nor stain nor mote of dust disrupt the page.

Turning to the matches, Cate strikes one and waits for the Wisdom of Siran to find her.

Meeting the man's eyes, Cate finally speaks as the words on the page fill her soul and mouth.

"In her early years, the White Empress was displeased with the environs of her Palace. Her subjects had built homes and businesses right up to the Outer Wall.

"An Empress should be surrounded with natural beauty, not daily life and commerce." She told her Advisors.

While the Advisors agreed, to keep their heads, they warned that should a Palace garden be erected, many would be without home or employment.

As the heat of the flame touched her fingertips, Cate waved it out and fell silent until she struck the next match.

"The Empress, knowing her desire was worthy made offering to Siran for a Palace garden to be constructed in her honor.

Varily, not more than three hours after dark, lightening erupted from the sky though there was no rain and sparked a fire in the quarters the Empress desired.

When the fire was reduced to Embers, nearly 4,000 had died and the Empress rejoiced for the dead make excellent soil."

Cate furrowed her brow, The Wisdom of Siran was rarely this direct.

Glancing at Tommy's somewhat concerned expression, Cate held the note to the table and with the Carbon of the spent matchstick she circled Riot

Still extending his hand, Cate reached out to touch it, tentatively at first. His skin was rough, like a Carpenter's and she liked it's grainy texture.

Riot
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

07-10-2018, 02:44 PM

Tommy glares at Spaceman, but ignores him. He then looks at her as she was circling the riot repeatedly. He simply shakes her soft skinned hand, like if was a business deal.

"I hope you enjoy your time here in this company. You remind me of a girl I once knew, all enchantment spells and what not.

He lets go of her hand in respect, and he takes a notices of something.

"Hey listen, when you circle the word riot repeatly... I think, you would want to start one. Someday, i'd like to write my own Sacred Book.

He looks dead into her eyes.
Hate Post Like Post
Cate Indigo Offline

XWF FanBase:

07-10-2018, 03:01 PM

Cate discarded the match sticks and finds a short stub of a pencil tucked behind her ear

She scribbles under Tommy's initial note[/color], Riot now.

In fluid motion Cate swings and slashes with the weak pencil at Azrael ceaselessly.
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-10-2018, 03:26 PM

Azrael vanishes and rematerializes, several inches to the left of Cate's intended attempt at inflicting harm. He watches her swing, connecting with nothing but air as she stumbles forward.

"Such hostility."

"Such malice."

"Such an untamed, reckless attempt at violence."

"And for what?"

"The mere sake of a riot."

"Sorry, my dear. You'll have to do a lot better than that, if you desire pain to be inflicted upon this spaceman. In other words, close but no cigar."

"Oh and by close... I really mean, light years away from that ever being a thing, that you cause to happen."

"Hey but at least you shook hands with an attempted rapist."

"Good for you?"

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Cate Indigo Offline

XWF FanBase:

07-10-2018, 06:36 PM

Tricky Space sissy. So afraid of...

Cate looked in the palm of her hand at the meager little pencil.

Afraid of a pencil? Clearly, he really was a space sissy because no one on Earth is seriously afraid of a pencil.

It was, however, her only pencil and it would be tragic to lose or break it.

The dead make excellent soil. Siran's wisdom echoed in her thoughts. RIOT! RIOT! RIOT!

Stabbing the space sissy with the pencil no longer appealed to her, for the pencil's sake.

Cate turned her attention to the Craft Services tables and turned them over one by one. If physical violence was too inconvenient, property damage was an excellent substitute. RIOT RIOT RIOT!!
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-10-2018, 07:15 PM

(07-10-2018, 06:36 PM)Cate Indigo Said: Tricky Space sissy. So afraid of...

Cate looked in the palm of her hand at the meager little pencil.

Afraid of a pencil? Clearly, he really was a space sissy because no one on Earth is seriously afraid of a pencil.

It was, however, her only pencil and it would be tragic to lose or break it.

The dead make excellent soil. Siran's wisdom echoed in her thoughts. RIOT! RIOT! RIOT!

Stabbing the space sissy with the pencil no longer appealed to her, for the pencil's sake.

Cate turned her attention to the Craft Services tables and turned them over one by one. If physical violence was too inconvenient, property damage was an excellent substitute. RIOT RIOT RIOT!!

"Space sissy?"

"Ahahaha! What? Are you serious, right now? Does one have to be afraid, in order to move out of the way?"

"I mean, a pencil could do little damage to me and the wound would heal, within seconds. That doesn't mean I want one stabbed into me though."

"Based on your thoughts. You're rather unhinged, aren't you?"

"Well, you're definitely in the right place, if that's the case and clearly it most assuredly is an accurate assessment."

"So tell me, who is this Siran?"

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-11-2018, 09:28 AM

JB watches amount of chaos.

"You know Mr. SA-- I mean, Spaceman... she is not going to say much around here."

He then see's the newcomer.

"Cate, I think you might have to break it down in space terminology for this gentleman."

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-11-2018, 09:46 AM

(07-11-2018, 09:28 AM)John_Black Said: JB watches amount of chaos.

"You know Mr. SA-- I mean, Spaceman... she is not going to say much around here."

He then see's the newcomer.

"Cate, I think you might have to break it down in space terminology for this gentleman."

"You can call me - Mr. Satellite, if you find it necessary. I haven't used that alias in quite some time but it's still a name that I used."

"What exactly is 'space terminology' though? Is that like a bunch of words one might find associated with space? Cause I don't think that will aid anything, in fact it might make it more confusing."

"I'm fluent in a myriad of languages, both intergalactically wide and Earth bound, alike. As such, few things slip through the cracks; of my understanding, so to speak."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Cate Indigo Offline

XWF FanBase:

07-11-2018, 10:02 AM

Cate paused at the Space Sissy’s words. Who is Siran?

Cate wasn’t unhinged so much as she knew how to follow instructions. Space Sissy or Space idiot? No, still a Space Sissy, idiocy was implied in the title.

Who is Siran? Cate paused to think. She honestly didn’t know. She felt she had some grasp on Siran’s personhood, but she couldn’t say she knew who Siran was.

She motioned to speak to the Space Sissy but mustered only a meager burp-like sound.

She fumbled for her pencil, tucked behind her ear and nestled between taught strands of hair of her ponytail.

She had lost her note paper to write on in the brief riot. Some riot. She felt a quick pang of embarrassment but soon got over it. What a riot it had been, just her, overturning tables and swinging wildly at the Space Sissy. Some riot, alright, a one woman riot.

Cate smiled, she liked the phrase and she could imagine her introduction booming throughout the arena, “Cate Indigo, the one woman riot!” It would be a good title.

Just then she understood what Siran had advised. Siran was leading her to an outcome, but the outcome was not the riot itself, riot was a state of mind to lead her on her ultimate path.

Who is Siran? Cate pinched her pencil and stepped to the nearest flat, white surface, the wall.

I CAN'T SAY WHO SIRAN IS.

Looking at her handwriting, she affirmed to herself that it was true. She really couldn’t say much about Siran. She didn’t know. Cate just followed the advice given her, but beyond that she didn’t know much more. One day, perhaps after she’d completed the Ultimate Path, she would learn who Siran was or is or will be.

But in this moment, she did not know the answer to the Space Sissy’s question.

I CAN’T SAY WHO SIRAN IS.

Cate smiled, while entirely true and honest, there was a joke in her scrawling on the wall. She turned to see if the Space Sissy was also a Humorless Space Sissy too.[/color]
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus (07-11-2018)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-11-2018, 11:50 AM

Azrael smirked.

"Touché."

"Oh and you wouldn't think of me as a sissy or an idiot, if you understood who I was, am and shall always be."

"If this Siran was a legitimate source of anything, he would have informed you of this."

"One could not have existed in the life, I've led and been either of those things."

"This goes beyond this place and planet."

"Nonetheless, it is your utmost right to be wrong."

"While being a fascinating creature, your opinions bear no truth, nor do they carry weight."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Cate Indigo Offline

XWF FanBase:

07-11-2018, 07:20 PM

Thoughts of her one woman riot burned in Cate's mind. Mindless rage had proved a satisfactory scratch to a nagging itch.

The Space Sissy was exceptionally arrogant and sanctimonious. It annoyed her immensely.

Cate recalled one of her first missives from Siran, And then the Red Empress purged her advisors, for it is those who claim to know the most that know the least.

Indeed. If the Space Sissy knew so much and was so wise, why then did he ask her who Siran was. Two in one, Space Sissy and a Space Dummy, how novel.

Cate's thoughts doted on various stories and lessons from Siran, but long ago she had learned to never apply a story from memory to a new situation. The process of "reading" was sacred and unique to every situation in life. One could not simply find or recall a story and apply it to whatever situation was at hand, no this wasn't the Bible of her youth, this was the Sacred text of Siran.

As much as the Space Sissy annoyed her, if he was half as wiseas claimed, he might be a worthy association. No not wise, Siran was wise, the Space Sissy was Knowledgeable at best.

Cate approached her upturned table and righted it, centering the book of Siran on top and setting the jar of matches near her left hand, always strike with the left hand.

Cate opened the book to a new, or perhaps the same empty page and struck a match.

As the flame of the match crept along the wooden shaft, Cate felt the power and wisdom of Siran.
"In the days between seasons, before the Winter wars began, a traveler came to the Red Empress. Many in her lands had heard his wise and instructive words and claimed enlightenment. Yet, the Red Empress, because she was one with Siran, was wary of this sudden intruder and distrusted his wisdom.

And yet, the Empress was impressed by the traveler's charm and knowledge until finally when the traveler journeyed East into the Black Kingdom the Empress said to her favorite daughter, "Go with him so we might learn the origin of his knowledge." And the traveler accepted this new companion happily and praised the Empress.

However the Empress never learned the source of the traveler's knowledge as her daughter was Romantic and naive. In the days between seasons, before the Summer wars began, the favorite Daughter married the traveler and never re-entered her Mother's lands again."

Cate stopped reading out loud and frowned, the stories about the Red Empress were difficult to understand. The White Empress in all her rage and cruelty, Cate understood. The Black Empress with her kindness and genius, Cate understood her too. But the Red Empress was unfathomable.

Sighing, she decided to let the story soak in and reveal itself in time. No, suddenly and violently the meaning became apparent to her.

Scrambling for something to write on, Cate produced a torn piece of paper from the debris of her riot and wrote rapidly.

SO SMART? PROVE IT
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-11-2018, 09:59 PM

"Ouch."

"For someone who's annoyed by sanctimony, you're awfully quick to judge."

"You are right though, I am knowledgeable but nowhere near the wisest man in all of existence. I'm well-read, cultured and scholarly by conventional means; however, I've existed far longer than most and as such, I've experienced and witnessed things that have taught me much. I credit my true enlightenment, to a harmony, a balance of both worlds, so to speak. Though, there's always room for improvement and you never really stop learning."

"Your story was quite fascinating, tell me... what happened to the traveler and the Red Empress' daughter after their spring wedding? I understand she never reentered her Mother's lands again but that doesn't mean that she ceased to exist. By the by, that traveler spent an awful long time around the kingdom, for The Red Empress to not realize that she was dealing with a con man. Wit, charm and a capable assortment of knowledge, definitely screams - con man. And yes, I speak from experience. I haven't always been the most honorable man. Though, I never claimed perfection."

"Was it the Red Empress' love that blinded her? Love does that."

"Or perhaps, not love but an obsession of sorts?"

"Her need to know, overwhelmed her and kept her from seeing the truth."

"She was a suspicious sort and obsession, tends to go hand in hand with that."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Cate Indigo Offline

XWF FanBase:

07-12-2018, 11:27 AM

Cate sighed, the Space Sissy had so many questions and ideas on the lesson, who didn't? But no two people received the same lesson, despite hearing the same story.

In her deepest most private thoughts, Cate questioned why Siran would start the Space Sissy with the Red Empress. The Red Empress was the most difficult to relate to and understand. Her sisters, Black and White were very straightforward and Cate held a special admiration for the genius of the Black Empress. Why not start a neophyte there> Perhaps the story of when the Black Empress chose her Emperor, that was a good lesson and one Cate carried in her heart since she first read it so long ago.

Cate had no answers to the Space Sissy's questions. Outside of this instance, she had never heard a story about the Daughter that left before. Other stories of the Red Empress sometimes referenced a favorite daughter, but Cate supposed if the initial favorite daughter left the Kingdom, then the Empress simply found a new favorite. But then, she didn't know, the customs of the Red Kingdom were bizarre to say the least, the Red Empress may have committed suicide for her loss for all Cate knew.

As the Space Sissy continued with his questions, Cate wondered if he was trying to prove his intelligence by being inquisitive or if he was genuinely trying to understand.

Perhaps she could help him find the meaning, Her note paper was full on one side so she turned it over and read
"We should do something/Cause a riot..."

Smiling at Tommy Wish's charming note, she crossed out his words to her and wrote beneath:

BLOOD IS RED
HEART IS RED
RED = HEART

And she circled RED = HEART.

Her advice was a bit of insight Cate believed she had during earliest years studying the Wisdom of Siran. It had come to help her understand some of the mysteries of the Red Empress when she needed to. If the Space Sissy was so smart, he would figure it out.
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

07-12-2018, 01:41 PM

Tommy takes the letter, and he see's that circle outline she made.

"I'm taking a guess that something is blooming."

Tommy hands her another letter, this time she opens with random Nirvana lyrics on it, specifically "Love Buzz"..

"Is everything red to you? is Eva Marie the Red Empress?"
Hate Post Like Post
Cate Indigo Offline

XWF FanBase:

07-12-2018, 05:24 PM

Cate looks at Tommy, she genuinely thought he left for elsewhere some time ago.

Taking the letter with lyrics that meant nothing to her and some other scribblings that she didn't have must interest in.

Instead she wrote: YOU'RE STILL HERE?
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

07-12-2018, 05:39 PM

Tommy walks elsewhere, and crumbles up the note and tosses towards Space Sissy.

"She's all yours Space man... hope you two have some intellectual conversations about... whatever y'all can talk about."

Tommy, being slightly petty, takes the notes he gave her and lights it on fire. He walks off with a grin.
Hate Post Like Post
Cate Indigo Offline

XWF FanBase:

07-12-2018, 06:16 PM

Cate smiled as Tommy lit the notes on fire, there was nothing more enjoyable than ignoring a boy. If he wanted her attention, there was a riot not ten minutes ago he could have joined in on. Stupid ass.
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus (07-12-2018)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-12-2018, 11:45 PM

BLOOD IS RED
HEART IS RED
RED = HEART

Azrael lowered his gaze as a look of contemplation, crossed his face. Thinking for but a moment, he returned his attention to Cate.

"So then I was right about love being the prevailing reason?"

"If blood is red, heart is red and red equals heart... that indicates, the answer is love. As a heart usually represents love. Then again, it could go much deeper, couldn't it? Love is sacred. It's trust. Loyalty. Protection. Passion. Pain. Forgiveness. Love can mean a million things, sometimes varying drastically, depending on who that love is directed towards. Though, none of those much makes sense, in regard to the Red Empress and the traveler. One might suspect, that it more reflects upon the Red Empress and her daughter. Perhaps, she knew if her daughter stayed there, it would change her. The Red Empress feared that alteration because the Red Empress loved her daughter the way she was and would do anything to stop her from transforming into something else. This was the Red Empress' way of protecting her daughter, for the Red Empress knew deep down, that if her daughter left the kingdom, she would never return. However, it was because the Red Empress loved her daughter, that she let her daughter go. Such as the saying goes, if you truly love someone, sometimes it's better to let them go. I know if I were in the Red Empress' shoes and I felt something bad or terribly inflicting could befall my daughter, I might send her away, to a place where she'd be safe from that occurring. I can relate to that theory because I do have a daughter. And I would do anything and everything, in my power to keep her safe, no matter what the cost."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-13-2018, 04:30 AM

Finn was silent, watching the prior riot and the exchange between the woman and Azreal with a furrowed brow. What the hell was she, and why was she acting like a mental case? In any event, he stayed silent, leaning on a nearby wall as he continued to watch.

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Cate Indigo Offline

XWF FanBase:

07-13-2018, 09:15 AM

Cate furrowed her brow and sighed as Azrael expounded on the story. Her eyes drifted towards the man leaning against the wall, What lesson did Siran have for him? Would he listen?

As the Space Sissy rambled on, she gestured with her open hand, palm facing him. stop

On a clear section of note paper, she wrote:

YOU THINK TOO MUCH IN HEAD
FEEL THE ANSWER
NOT RATIONAL

Cate's instinct wanted to summon another story to expedite the process of Azrael's learning, but in the past using stories to understand other stories only led to disaster.

On the desk Cate wrote, SPACE SISSY and drew a heart at the end, paused and then crossed the heart out with a bold X. It wasn't necessarily a message to him so much as a message for Cate similar to thinking outloud.
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-15-2018, 07:59 PM

With a smirk,Azrael snapped and Cate's book vanished, reappearing in his hand. He opened the book, while idly placing a hand up to halt Cate's heeding charge to stop him from his actions. The spaceman then popped up onto the table and opened the book. Lifting one finger, a small flame ignited from the tip and he held it to the page. Ceasing its burn as soon as the words appeared. Words that horrified him to his very core. It took all of his summoned strength to toss the book back at Cate. She immediately read the text.

The Thief left in the night. That night he became the Traveler

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Cate Indigo Offline

XWF FanBase:

07-17-2018, 11:33 AM

With her book back in her hands, Cate wondered what the Space Sissy read or if any of his questions were answered. In her experience, stories rarely continued a previous story and usually when she wanted them to she received a stern rebuke.

Even so, Cate did not like how quickly he had stolen from her and that made her very uncomfortable. She scribbled on her note paper and directed Azrael to it, WHAT YOU READ?
Hate Post Like Post