Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF Five-0
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-08-2018, 04:52 AM

Madison is walking on the beach, feeling the crisp summer air blow, when all of a sudden she hears a boat in the distance...

Madson: What the...

... the boat flies out of the water and crashes into Madison, before reeling off into the sand. Kid Kool is shown to be the passenger with a referee being the driver. Madison is kaput from the boat crash, and KK makes the cover;

...?

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

07-08-2018, 08:01 AM

Madison kicks out despite the vehicular assault!

I'll be seeing you in court for this! By the time my legal team is done with you you're gonna be eating cat food out of a can and hawking blood plasma to pay the rent on your box!

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Madison Dyson's post:
Rain (07-08-2018)