Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Of Wolf and Man - Part 5: All in due time... (rp3)
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-06-2018, 10:55 PM

"It's fascinating how the weak view their betters. Looking up from the gutters, the scum slithers along, convincing itself that it isn't a putrid, disease infested, lump of shit. It's not filth, spreading sickness. No. It is a valued part of society. It matters. It's important. Ha! Pathetic! At the end of the day, the repugnant piles of waste, are still repugnant piles of waste. Until someone can no longer endure the stench or sight of the revolting mess and they cleanse the abhorrent dregs from the world."

"Scully, do you honestly believe, that I need Jennifer Myst or Christopher Chaos, to actually aid in my disposal of you? No, you feeble minded newt. I won't require their services on Savage Saturday Night. Not now, not ever. I took the belt from Chris. Not the other way around. Just because we reached a mutual agreement on certain things and have gone into business with each other, that doesn't change that fact. In truth, at this current juncture, Chris and Jenny need me, more than I need them. It's no lie. Nor is it a secret. That's not to say, the role that Chris will play in the future, isn't crucial. If I thought that it wasn't essential, I wouldn't have bothered with him at all. I don't associate with individuals of their quality, unless there's a purpose behind it and there is most definitely, a paramount agenda fueling our union. Oh yes, there will come a time, when he will be a vital part of the equation. He will be the key. An indispensable asset of the utmost importance. All in due time. For now, I simply lend my assistance, when requested. It's the least I can do. "

"Not that I needed to explain any of that."

"It is inconsequential to our impending fight."

"Still, I felt there was some small strand of necessity. What with you carrying on like you were about Chris and Jenny. I needed you to understand, this fight... this battle, is between you and I. No one else. Don't let your paranoia send your eyes darting to every corner of the arena. You'll only be hindering yourself. As I said before, I don't want you to make this match any easier than it's already going to be. When I break you and I will break you, I want to know that you gave it your all. It won't be nearly as satisfying for me, otherwise."

"As for your curiosity about my claims of being better than Hitler. It's absolutely correct. Hitler ruled with his emotions. He was a lunatic. Erratic. Spasmodic and fitful. In the end, his weakness bled through. He was not a fit leader. Failure shroud him before he even began. I do not suffer from such weaknesses. In the face of battle. World domination and global cleansing. Total and complete conquest. That is not the time to allow emotions to factor into your decisions. There is no time for such things, in the face of all out war. I know I am capable of leading and commanding armies towards an inevitable victory. There is no question. No doubt. Only certainty. That I will rule over all. I will be the next Führer."

"You know, it's absolutely hilarious that you still perceived that I was talking about an actual shower. Despite me blatantly saying that you'd be breathing in Zyklon B. That you'd be dying right alongside football players. Scully! Are you for real, right now? I thought you were giving everyone history lessons? How do not know what I was inferring to? I was talking about putting you into a gas chamber. The Nazis got the Jews to willingly walk into them because they called them showers. How are you giving history lessons when you don't know that? More importantly, how in the fuck, did you turn it into some sort of homo-erotic fantasy? And then think that it was something that I wanted to envision? No. Scully. Just. No. I'm a strong, proud, pure blooded German. I don't suffer from the defect of homosexuality. You clearly must though. So much so, that your inadequacy deafened you to the fact, that I was talking about throwing you into a gas chamber. You are so disabled by your deficiency, you actually tuned everything out after hearing that you'd be in the shower, with football players. To make matters even worse, you went on to include what you hoped that I'd be doing at the thought of your intolerably, odious vision. Lets get something straight. Do not include me in your fantasies. Or you most assuredly won't be breathing by the end of our match. I don't give a shit about repercussions, I will pull my fucking Luger and put you down like the vermin you are."

"That is a promise, you pillow biting, limp wristed, fudge packing, salad tossing, queer."

[Image: bDZin3K.png]

Sasha had been correct. The dinner party was exactly as she described it. With the exception, that Nathaniel was introduced to some powerful men, in the terms of the influence they held over the hospital. And once a few glasses of scotch was introduced to their systems, well all bets were off. In other words, they were rather free and loose with the information that they chose to share. Dr. Cobalt was certainly right when he professed that some of the men he knew, shared Nathaniel's viewpoints. The only thing was you had to listen for it, in midst of their other ramblings. Even with a lowered guard that a buzz supplied them with, they still knew how to word things in a way that only the appropriate ears would understand. No doubt from years of practice and half a life time under the scope of the public, as very wealthy men and women usually are. Especially wealthy men and women connected to a field of immense importance, like medicine.

Nathaniel didn't talk too much, rather he listened and learned, instead. These would be the sort of people he would have to convince to fund his agenda. Use them until their usefulness ran out and then eradicate them as he would the rest of the parasites. It wasn't a reputable idea. But it was the reality of war. This concept was bigger than ego. Arrogance. Or even to an extent, pride. Global conquest. Total world domination. These things didn't pay for themselves. The price was high but in the end, it would prove to be worth the cost. When his plans came together and he fulfilled his destiny. When his fate finally came to culmination and he took his rightful place as the supreme ruler. The Führer of the world.

All in due time.

However, as Nathaniel was driving home. Dr. Cobalt Bently was speaking to a couple of gentlemen who lingered behind, well after the other guests had left. Silently sitting in the shadows of Dr. Bently's study; glasses of scotch in their hands, they merely listened as Dr. Bently spoke.

"Didn't I tell you he was a remarkable specimen? And you were worried that we would have to cancel this year. My, my... such doubt. Where is the trust? I told you I would take care of everything and I did."

Doctor Bently stood in-between a large mahogany desk and an ornate fireplace. The only light cast upon the room, came from the blaze within. Giving the room an eerie, almost ominous quality.

"Wasn't it more or less, that good fortune, fell into your lap?"

One of the shaded figures asked.

"Yes. You were lucky. Don't act like this was all part of some grand plan, that you carefully laid out and enacted."

Supplied the other.

"Yes, well... in any case, I pulled through and prevailed. Now you can get on the phone and inform the Elders."

Dr. Cobalt Bently swallowed down a gulp of scotch and then walked over to his desk and proceeded to refill his glass. Promptly turning about as he raised his glass in the air.

"To the hunt!"

"To the hunt!"

The two shadowy figures chimed in. As Dr. Bently drank down the entire glass in one quaff. Swiftly tossing the glass into the fireplace; straightaway after, he raised his fist in triumph as the two shadowy figures simply looked on. The fire, dancing in the glisten of his eyes as they seemed to suddenly darken. Overtaken by obsidian. It would appear, Dr. Cobalt Bently's eyes, were now completely black. Adding to the sinister scene that was his study. Just what the hell was going on?

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nathaniel Idenhaus's post:
Scully (07-07-2018)