Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Jack Shit 2: Satan Enters
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-06-2018, 08:51 PM

[Image: fDeqxsS.gif]

Jenny stood in the locker room of the Hollywood Studio's arena. She was here for a promo tour, the night before the go-home Savage that precedes Leap of Faith. She leaned on a ladder, just people watching and handing out fake smiles like they were candy at Halloween. Chris was at the hotel, he told her he had a surprise for her when she got back. NAZI was somewhere, probably a white pride rally. She didn't care right now. This was her chance to show the world going into Leap of Faith that she belonged where she said she did. She was the longest ever reigning Bombshell Champion, was X-Treme Champion, had main evented more shows than she could count. She had it all, right? Well, sure. But something was clearly on her mind. She bit her lip and looked down at the ladder she had propped herself on.

CONTINUED FROM JACK SHIT 1: SATAN ARRIVES

Her chest seemed like it lost all of its air in one fell swoop. She was having trouble catching her breath. Her eyes were as wide as saucers, and she scooted back on her but using her hands until she smacked into the bed frame.

"Jennifer, its been so long. I see you've made quite the name for yourself."

She couldn't speak, she could barely breath. She had gotten away a week or so ago when the men rolled up on her and Megan, but this time, she was alone. She had sent Megan out on a coffee run. Right now, her late was the last thing on her mind. She tried to move herself up onto the bed, anywhere to get away. He took a few steps into the room and shut the door behind him, never taking his sunglass covered eyes off her. His voice was as smoothly eerie as she had remembered it.

"I---you----you're dead. I--I killed you. I--this, can't be real. YOU can't be real". Her voice was crackling as if she was trying to yell with laryngitis.

The devil himself smiled, his teeth as perfect and white as she remembered.

He reached into the pocket of his suit. This was the only man who ever made her question herself. She thought she left him in the Nevada desert all those years ago.

He took out a small napkin, and reached down. She was paralyzed, she couldn't move away even though she desperately wanted to. He wiped her face. She didn't even realize she had tears welling up. All that makeup she spent time on, for what now?

"Don't cry little one. I always hated when you cried." His voice was soft now, like he was trying to put a baby to sleep.

"I always had when you were sad."

He hated it?! This man was single handily responsible for her having one of the worst childhoods known to man! He was responsible for all the pain, anguish, torture, and abuse she had endured. He had broken her.

"Now I see you here as a grown woman. I love the pink in your hair. It is a good touch. Honestly, I just want to hug you one more time. I want to smell you. You always smelled so good."

This man was out of his mind. The fact he came here alone concerned her. He ran the ring she was sold to, but he rarely did anything himself unless it was requesting her to his mansion at night---half naked. At 14.

He extended out a hand to lift her to her feet.

She pulled away. He bent down towards her. His voice was emotionless.

"It is just us in here. There is one door. Unless you plan to jump off the porch to your death, I would just give me a hug. You aren't leaving this room until you do."

At this point she would jump off the patio just to get away from him. Jump off and take her chances. A real Leap of Faith.

He extended his hand again and she took it. He hadn't seen her grab the pen off the desk. He pulled her in close for an embrace. With a quick strike, she stabbed the pen into the side of his neck. He yelled out and grabbed his now gushing wound. Blood spurted onto the bed and the floor. He held onto her still, despite the blood. He actually squeezed tighter. She kicked him in the gut and mad a beeline for the door. She grabbed the handle and turned as hard as she could, only to find out it was getting held from the other side...........

TO BE CONTINUED

Jenny was finished with her interviews and promotional crap for the day. The only thing left to do now was fight. She smiled a fake smile and waved as the camera crews left, looking for the next superstar to harass. She grabbed a small silk bag out from behind the ladder. She pulled out a new toy. She was coming to Savage and--as had become the norm for her--she was coming prepared.

[Image: 47iDcjG.jpg]

"So basically JACK is a butterface. That is what I took out of this little promo battle. He doesn't want anyone to see his face because he is embarrassed about looking like ET after a crack binge, so he hides it by saying it will drive people insane. He will make women scream and babies cry. He is basically a self-conscious girl who is surrounded by pretty people and feels inadequate. He is like one of those fucks on Tinder who hides his face from the camera but writes something intellectual in his captions and tries to claim he is "so much more than looks". JACK, look bud, if you're upset about your face there are plenty of doctors out here now that can fix that for you. It is 2018, cosmetic surgery has come a long way. I'll give you some numbers, hook you up with my peeps. No need to be scared anymore. Let it out, be comfortable. You claim you've been lit on fire numerous times. Well, to me, that just sounds like you've gotten your ass kicked quite a bit, doesnt it? I am public enemy around these parts. I have people who hate me with every fiber of their being and would give their left coochie lip to make my face look unrecognizable....but it hasn't happened, has it? No. Because I don't allow myself to get beaten down that way. I stay ahead of the game, JACK. At this point, it is a gimmick for you. You've got a bunch of nerds who haven't had contact with a woman outside of a computer monitor turning off their Fortnite and turning on the XWF just to see the comic book character fight. Like I said before, you're good marketing. Losers or not, they are tuning in. Without your bandages, you're weird big shaped face and you're Japanese cartoon aura about you, we wouldn't have the massive flocks of Attack on Titan kids tuning into us. So, therefore, the bandages become a gimmick. Therefore, YOU become a gimmick. You can justify it all you want but you are nothing without those white clothes, and nothing without the nerd-fans. So, go ahead, tell me in your professional manner that it is because of a "series of unfortunate events" and I will continue to sit here with my middle finger to your face and say you're nothing but a goddamn gimmick.

Me? I am not a gimmick. I used to be. You don't remember me when I first began here as a valet for Chaos, JACK. I was nothing but silicone and botox. I was everything that guys want, but I wasn't what I want. I was a gimmick back then because all I had ever been good at is getting men off. All I had ever been needed for is the same. But one day, I decided I could be so much more. I decided I didn't want to be a Roxy Cotton. I didn't want to sit behind a desk and please my man at the snap of a finger. I wanted to be something more. I challenged Roxy, and yes, she beat me, but I had never fought more than drunk fights at the club. I decided then I was going to be the best at this. Here I am. JACK this was me before:

[Image: rtDRibW.jpg]

"Hot look right? Sure. But now.......I am perfect because not only do I look good I can kick some ass too:

[Image: VKFsF5d.jpg]

I don't need a big rack to be the best. You don't need to bandages either, yet you tend to hide behind them. Reverse psychology, you try to spin it on us as going insane by seeing your face. I see that as nothing more than you hiding from your past. You are letting actions of others control you. You had your body burned, I burn down villages. I burn down hopes and dreams. I am one of those people that would light you on fire and not feel any sympathy. You aren't on my level, mentally, athletically, psychically.....I have proven that. You have had one match since your return, and I am currently the most must see on every card at every show. I am known world wide at every city I go to. Nobody knows you because your fans never leave their basement. I am a worldwide, household name. But I never was. If I can keep it real for a moment, JACK, I had nothing going for me. Why do you think I got the tits? Why do you think I walked around looking like a real life Barbie Doll? The only thing I was ever good at was being a cum dumpster. I'll be honest. My self confidence was in the toilet. I hated myself when I looked in the mirror. I hated the fact that I was nothing but an object. I basically had no name, I was just a body. Every time I would go for a jog, my tits would stay in place like concrete slabs. I liked the attention, but didn't how how I got the attention. I decided I was more than that.

Jack, you can be more than this, too. Think about it. If something gets wet, you can dry it up relatively quick! If someone needs toilet paper, well, just peel off a layer! You have so many options! You can be donated to a local hospital, it would cut their supply costs down drastically! Think about it, JACK actually good for something. Who woulda thunk?!

Don't let those bandages hold you back, don't let ugliness define you! Be proud of your grossness! Use it to your advantage!

You expected me to act like a champion, eh? A "noble, courageous sort that sees every opponent as an equal threat to what she once held close to her." Obviously, some of your brain cells got sinzed off in that fire, JACK. Equal? That isn't how this works. There are organizations for that if you want everyone to be equal, but XWF is not one of them. We have a tier system here, and currently I sit in the top most one. You haven't even cracked the foundation. I speak to people like they are inferior because THEY ARE INFERIOR. That is just how it goes around these parts. You want a shot to be on my level, get in line. Hope in the back, JACK.

Haha, I made a funny.

But for real, you're nothing around here yet. XWF gives everyone on their roster to earn their stripes. You haven't. I am going to roll over, around, and through you tomorrow night. Facts are facts. You want to complain about Chris and Nazi stepping in to help me fight my battles? That is the benefit of being well connected. I don't NEED them, but they have my back. My ride or dies, so to speak. If you've never cheated, JACK, you've never tried.

The only thing I care about is how to save Earth from the world's end, and it's clear to me that you and everybody inside your Empire do not have the capability to do so."

"Umm, wow, okay. Creepy much. Real Sci-Fi movie stuff. Real Anime cartoon stuff, JACK. You don't want to fit into a stereotype but you say stuff like that? I am pretty convinced that you really aren't all that bright. You want to see the end of the world, and fight it off, well then come to Hollywood Studios tomorrow night. I am the end of your world, and the end of the sane world. I am building an empire and we are taking over everything. If we choose to end the world, we can, because it is our world to end. I am going to end everything you love tomorrow night, and I am going to make sure that not only are you not competing in anything that matters at Leap of Faith, but you won't even make it to Washington DC.

The sooner you understand, the better. This is MY world JACK, you're just living in it.

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post