Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Of Wolf and Man - Part 3: The invitation (rp1)
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-05-2018, 10:57 PM

Nathaniel silently stood outside of Chief Surgical Resident, Dr. Cobalt Bently's office. As requested by Dr. Bently, Nathaniel was stopping by his office, so that they could discuss... well, he had no idea what the man might want to discuss with him. It could range from something completely normal and run of the mill, like what his priorities were, when it came to his career in medicine or it could travel down some much darker roads. For instance, why he left Sacred Heart. Or worse, Dr. Bently would already know why and want Nathaniel to explain in full detail, his political viewpoints. Which meant being honest about things that would definitely get him fired. Naturally, when push came to shove and someone asked him directly, about his stance on that sort of thing, he was honest. He wasn't a liar. He wasn't ashamed. He was damn fucking proud of who he was and what he intended to accomplish. That didn't stop him from realizing the truth about how others would take such information. With a sigh, Nathaniel knocked on Dr. Bently's door. Better to just rip the band-aid off, right?

"Enter."

Dr. Cobalt Bently's voice punctured the silence, like an incredibly proper sounding ice pick. An ice pick that would stab you but not before laying down a plastic tarp with a comforter on top of it, so you'd land on something soft and comfy afterwards and still not leave a stain. You know, if ice picks suddenly became sentient and could move about, on their own. Nathaniel complied with Dr. Bently's words and opened the door, swiftly entering, he shut the door behind himself and progressed into the office, stopping just before Dr. Bently's desk.

"Dr. Idenhaus. So glad you made the time to stop by, I know how hectic it can get out there, sometimes I get all the way home before I realize, I'm still in my scrubs and I never changed back into my suit."

Dr. Bently laughed and Nathaniel humored him with a brief smile.

"Please, take a seat."

Nathaniel, dropped down into a sitting position within the chair; just to the right of where he stood, leaning back a tad as he placed his arms onto its armrests.

"I bet you're wondering what this is about, aren't you?"

A broad smile, flooded Dr. Bently's face, from ear to ear.

"I'd be lying if I didn't admit, that I was curious about what this meeting was for. If I may be blunt, why did you ask to meet with me?"

"Direct. I like that. No need to beat around the bush with phony pleasantries. Just shoot straight to the point. Your heritage and upbringing really shows."

"Excuse me?"

"Pardon my lack of explanation. You see, I looked into you. I know basically everything there is to know about you."

"Everything?"

The floor suddenly felt like it fell out beneath Nathaniel. There was no hospital beneath him. His chair was now, suspended in the air, by a very thin thread and Dr. Bently was wielding a giant pair of scissors. It was a long drop to the ground. A fatal fall, if ever there were one.

"Yes. Everything. What did you think just because Mr. Erebus spoke on your behalf, I wouldn't look into you?"

Those giant scissors were closing in on that thread.

"No. I absolutely didn't think that. I simply never had anyone state it like that before. It slightly took me off guard, that's all. "

"Why's that? Did you think you had secrets that couldn't be found out?"

Only that he was plotting world domination and mass genocide, had plans of becoming the next Führer and... oh yeah, he was a werewolf.

"I'm not certain. It could have been due to the fact that I wasn't expecting that. There's truthfully, nothing else that I can think of as a source, for being taken off guard by your statement. I don't have secrets. I'm an open book. Out of curiosity though, could you humor me and explain what finding out everything, might entail?"

Nathaniel's chair, swayed in the breeze, tipping slightly forward with his weight as the string danced dangerously close to the scissor's blades.

"Lets just say, I understand why you make such a well disciplined, highly precise, strategic surgeon and leave it at that, shall we?"

Do "we" really have to? What sort of game was Dr. Bently playing?

"I guess. I don't really understand what's happening here?"

"I'm saying, I understand how you were brought up and I know you have some questionable viewpoints. That those viewpoints may have caused you trouble in the past. I also know they make you one hell of a surgeon. Probably one of the best. Because, let me guess, failure isn't an option for you, when it comes to this practice. This career, the knowledge that you receive from it, it's almost everything to you, correct?"

"Yes. It's one of the aspects of my life, in which I'm completely certain. There are no doubts or second guessing. I know what I need to do and I do it. Not to say that my life is a free fall otherwise. There are other things that I know I'm meant to do, destinies that I'm supposed to fulfill but when I'm in the operating room and it comes down to me and what I do next, it all just makes sense. Like following a preexisting diagram. There's no questions, only actions. One set path that I simply follow. Everything else disappears and I know, positively what I have to do. I enjoy that certainty."

"Your mortality rate. undisputedly speaks volumes towards that. From what I understand, you haven't lost a patient yet."

"No, sir."

Ironic. Isn't it?

"That's impressive. Naturally, it can't stay that way, you're human, to be human is to err but be that as it may, at the current moment, you're the surgeon with the golden touch. That's what I need in this hospital. It's why I brought you in. Screw politics. You get the job done and you do it, above and beyond, what's considered acceptable by most surgeons. Sacred Heart, doesn't know what they lost, when they fired you."

Suddenly, the floor came zooming back, into focus. The scissors were gone. The risk factor had vanished. Nathaniel breathed a sigh of relief.

"I appreciate you saying that."

"It's the truth. Anyway, I wanted to speak to you and let you know that, in person. Your associate may have gotten your foot in the door but you got this position, because of your outstanding merit in the field of medicine. That alone proves your worth and shows that you're meant for this career."

Another smile, this time it wasn't as wide as before. Still, there was something strange, about this man when he smiled. An odd, almost foreboding, singular sense that loomed over him, like an overcast of shadows.

"Well that's all I wanted to say. You're more than likely dying to go home after that long shift you pulled, so I won't keep you any further. You're free to go."

Nathaniel nodded in response and quickly rose from his seat, walking swiftly to the door, he placed his hand on the knob but before he could turn it, Dr. Bently's voice halted him in his tracks.

"Oh and one more thing."

Nathaniel turned to face Dr. Bently.

"I'm hosting a dinner party tomorrow night. I'd like you to attend. It's nothing too major. Just a get together with a few colleagues and a couple of men, off the board of directors. People of enormous importance, that it would do you good to meet, if you're serious about your career, which I know you are. I mean, nothing on the horizon could ever change that, right?"

"Nothing that I can think of at the moment."

"Excellent. Then I will send you the address via email and look forward to your attendance. Big things are in store for you Nathaniel, I can sense it. You never know, tomorrow night might be the exact thing that you need, to fast track your career, even further. While your views may be controversial and your political outlook can be described as arguably debatable, if you learn to play ball with these gentlemen on the board, none of that will matter. Ever. If you catch my drift. You might even discover, there are some that welcome that sort of change."

Was Dr. Bently saying what Nathaniel, thought he was saying? Was he a race traitor? This was one of the weirdest meetings, that Nathaniel's ever been in and he once took a meeting with Shane, at a petting zoo.

"Everything will become clearer, when you come to dinner, tomorrow night."

"I'm sure it will. I'll make it a priority to attend."

"Very good. I'll see you then."

And with that, Nathaniel exited Dr. Bently's office.

[Image: QdOyORy.png]

"Saturday night, on Savage I'm going to make my first title defense against, Scully."

"Scully, you gave quite the history lesson but as I told Chris Chaos, the past and the mistakes that were made, have no bearing on the future or me. While I respect the idea that Hitler had, I understand that his way of carrying out his agenda, was flawed. I intend to do better. Where he failed, I will rise and succeed. A new era is on the cusp of the horizon. The dawning of the day, when the pure and powerful, stand tall and take their place as the master race. I intend to be right there with them when it happens, as their leader, ruling with an iron fist. It's my fate. My future. My destiny to become the next Führer. A far greater achievement than any title could possibly hold a candle too."

"You bring up football... soccer, for you Americans listening. Like it actually matters. Your words only prove how grossly naive you truly are. All of that is merely a distraction. By all means, keep your eyes on the ball, watch the game, lose yourself in inconsequential sports. These sorts of distractions are exactly what will lead to your downfall. Sure, you're being led to a death camp but at least your team, gained a victory. I'm almost a hundred percent certain, that knowledge will keep you smiling all the way to the showers. Perhaps, if you recite the scores and point out the fact that Germany is out, the gas won't harm you. Maybe that tactic will even save you. Everyone's dropping, left and right, but Scully is standing tall because he's powered by football stats. Oh but then he looks to the right and sees that Harry Kane, Jamie Vardy, Dele Alli, Kieran Tripper, Danny Rose, Eric Dier and Danny Welbeck are in the showers with him! Oh crap! He doesn't have a pen for an autograph! He's breathing in Zyklon B, he's fucking dying but oh shit, he can't get their signatures. Oh well. At least he gets to die right beside them. That's something, right?"

"As for what you believe will occur at Savage, Saturday Night. Allow me to educate you on my unconditional outlook. It doesn't matter what you believe. You absolutely have the right to be wrong. It changes nothing. I don't need to prove anything to you or validate my worth. You simply aren't worthy of that effort. You're nothing more than a contamination that requires quarantine. A virus that needs to be eliminated. Filth that must be cleansed from this planet. A vile, parasite that will be obliterated. Why would I ever need to justify my significance to that?"

"What happened in our previous match is irrelevant. The past is extraneous information, in the wake of the times to come. When we meet in that ring and it's just me and you. All your recollections, won't save you from what's to come. The pain and suffering that you will endure. It will be masterful, a sheer work of art on my end. For you will be my canvas. And your torture, shall be my gift to not only the roster, but to the world. Your screams will mark what lies ahead, when someone steps into the ring with me. The torture, your indescribable torment and agony, merely a showcase dedicated to the coming times. Do try to put on a brave face though. Please, don't give up and easily fall. Fight. Be defiant. Impudent. Attempt to thwart the inevitable. Try to change the course of your fate. I prefer to break my opponent, rather than easily bend them like a limp noodle and I will break you. This I promise you. The scourge of your suffering shall be the very foundation of the future."

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Edit Hate Post Like Post