Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 05:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Jack Shit 1: Satan Arrives
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-05-2018, 09:20 PM

This world is a strange one. Everyone wants a job, but customer service sucks. Nobody seems to enjoy what they do anymore. Jenny wasn't one of those people. She loved soaking it all up, she loved being a local celebrity. She had always had a good work ethic though. Working, to her, took her mind off all her demons that haunted her past. Work made her day go by faster, but now her work allowed her to counter act those demons. It allowed her to get all her rage out, and she loved it. She felt so much better since becoming an active wrestler on this roster. It completed her. She got to be everything she ever wanted:

Noticed.

Jenny always needed to be noticed, she always needed to feel like she was something to someone. She needed to feel like she mattered. Here, she did. Why? Because she does. Here, she could know she was worth something.

Being a girl from a broken past, some of the most messed up surroundings and upbringing one could ever imagine--real thriller movie shit--she now was coming into her own not just as a wrestler but as a woman.

She was straightening her hair in the mirror. Her pink tips curled around the hot straightener as she blew kisses in the mirror and took various Snapchat Selfies with different filters. Every once and a while she would giggle to herself about a funny face that the filter made. Her phone sat next to her on the hotel sink bathroom. All of this jet setting, basically living out of hotels, it was taking its toll. Her hair was a total mess!

Who knows who was sleeping on these pillows, and the non-English speaking housekeeping....she didn't trust them to clean properly. One thing Jenny had always been was clean. She hated being dirty....unless it was in the bedroom of course. She had a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs in her suitcase.

She missed the first knock because of the sound of her music playing off her Beats Pill. The knocking, however, continued. Once the song ended she heard it. She ignored it for two more songs. Maria Brink, weirdly enough, played through both songs. As much as she had terrible taste in men, she loved In This Moment.

When she finally sighed and rolled her eyes, she walked over to the door. These damn foreign house keepers were going to get it.....how dare they interrupt her self therapy session?!

Jenny ripped the door open, however, and felt her breath leave her body.

"Hello, Jennifer."

She fell back into the room, right on her ass. She couldn't move. She was paralyzed by 24 years of demons all at once..........she looked up at Satan himself.....

[Image: WG5Nkkb.gif]

"What a creative name, JACK. Capital letters, like you're yelling it at us all. You can yell all you want, but nobody is listening. Just because your name is in big letters doesn't mean it is better than any others. You aren't shit. I am going to prove that to everyone Saturday night. The XWF is a whole new landscape from when you were here before. It is MY landscape. This place runs through me, and Chris, of course. Without us, there is no XWF. Engy? Pssht. He is the Universal Champion until we decide he isn't. Same goes with anyone here. Gilmour was Empire until we decided he wasn't. JACK, I am not sure you fully comprehend who you are walking into the ring with. I may be small but I am the meanest bitch to ever walk into a wrestling ring, and the hottest. We all have our gimmicks, all have our niche. You're a walking mummy, and that's cool. Do you, dude. But just know this, I am going to rip those bandages off your hideous body and stick them up your ass. I am going to peel them off slowly, and as painfully as possible. You care about staying anonymous, well I am here to break down hopes and dreams, and I am here to shatter the one thing you love the most.

The most perfect. You see, JACK, I am the true rags to riches story. You think I started this way? No. I am cocky now because I am self made. I was nothing for a long, long time. I have turned myself into this, created my own monster. I never let people label me. You can only hide behind bandages for so long before people see the real you and how much of a low T beta cuck you truly are. I will admit you looked good against the Jersey-Shore-On-Meth burnout Nathan Kennedy, but that is a small sample size. That is one opponent out of the many on this roster that are staring you in the face, and he is probably one of the easiest. They want to test you now, JACK, because someone with a warped sense of humor on the creative team must like your act. They like the fact that a walking Halloween Store is in XWF all year long, and they want to see if you're worth their time. See if you are marketable. See if the unknown man with the gaws wrapped skin still has any gas left in that tank of his. I bet not. You're empty, you're worn out, your gross peeling skin is about to give in finally. You can only take so much abuse before you become a pile of soggy medical equipment. Only a matter of time before you go from being Mr. Gaws to Baby Bandaid.

You literally remind me of that commercial, JACK. With the creepy critters, talking about Spectrum coverage. You're the mummy that was ticked into getting into the casket and staying there or 5000 years. You don't strike me as the brightest crayon in the box, JACK. I was watching that the other day and I had to laugh because even though that commercial is designed for comedy, it reminded me of you because all you are is a joke. JACK, I am going into Leap of Faith for the second most prestigious title in this business, you're selling hot dogs in the parking lot. That is the two different wavelengths we are on. Empire is going to hold gold again, you'll be lucky to be on this roster still by the time the leaves change. That is just how it is, nothing against you, some people just can't hack it around here. Some people get the hint and book it out of town before the storm comes, and some people like Mezian just can't seem to wrap their heads around it. Poor bastard.

JACK this match isn't going to go well for you. You are out of your league here. I am the number one women's wrestler in the world and I am going to prove that Saturday Night, as I go into Savage and whoop your ass. I am going to go into Leap of Faith on a hot streak. You are going to be just another victim. I gave you the chance to speak first, but you failed to do so. You better not let me get the first punch in either, because if you do, this match may be over before it even begins.

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post