Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Tra la la...
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-05-2018, 02:29 PM

Azrael finishes watching Thomas Wish's most recent promo for Warfare and then shuts off his television. With a complacent look upon his face, he rises from his overstuffed, black suede sofa and then turns around to face it. Tilting his head to the side, he gazes down at the sofa as he slowly, almost strategically paces in front of it. His eyes never leaving the cushions. Then suddenly, he stops at the end; furthest from where he had been previously stationed, instantly reaching between the couch cushions, he starts moving his hand around between them, in the fashion one might do if they were searching for something. Determination, set in on his expression as he gradually moved his hand about, until he quite abruptly, stopped. A struggle began. Loud hisses and shrieks could be heard from within the sofa. At one point, Azrael quickly retracted his hand, shaking it about violently, like something had bit him. That didn't stop him though. No. If anything, that fueled the fire, to make another attempt. Shoving his hand, straight back in-between the cushions, Azrael clearly grabbed onto something before he gave a swift, strong yank and pulled the mystery object forth, out into the open.

This mystery object turned out to be alive! An oddly, misshapen, grotesque, freak of nature that looked something like this.

[Image: Gollum__3515567b.jpg]

Blinking and squirming around, it feebly and flimsily, batted at Azrael's arm in a pathetic attempt to force him, to release his hold on it. Instead Azrael, raised his hand higher; to a position that enabled it to be at eye level with him, and gazed into its wide, vacant, glassy eyes. When you look into the abyss, the abyss looks back into you. Azrael shook his head and tossed the mangy critter to the floor. Where it made a wet sort of slap against the stone and then scampered to the corner. Promptly pulling a camera from... who the fuck knows where?!?!

Why did it have a camera and what made it instinctively pull it out. Oh well, that's an easy answer, because that's its job. That's right, that creature that Azrael tore from its place of hiding, between his sofa cushions, was just one of the hundreds of camera trolls that the XWF employs, to stalk and film their wrestlers. Whenever you see something and wonder why that footage was aired, that's why. These ghastly, abominations caught it on camera and presented it to the public. The XWF even developed technology, to be able to send these freaks through time and space. And by research, it really means Shane made a deal with some intergalactic, space pirates. Yeah, Azrael isn't the first or the last alien, Shane has dealt with... or will continue to make deals with, in the future.

Anyway, now that the camera troll has been unearthed, from its place of concealment. This one clearly nearing the end of its life span... a.k.a usefulness, since it totally dropped the ball, by not being ready with its camera to film and because it got caught by a member of the XWF talent. Let it be known, this thing is most likely turning in, its last bit of footage. Its next stop after this is a potato sack, tied to a cinder block, that's destined for the bottom of the ocean. Which ocean? Does it really matter? Pick one. They've all been used as camera troll disposal sites.

Fret not though, there's literally hundreds of these things, with new ones being grown, every damn day. When one falls, two are right there, to take its place and with all of them being identical, its hard to say when you're looking at a veteran or a newbie. This of course is the measure the XWF uses because catching "willing" camera men, isn't as easy as it used to be. Growing them, simply proved to be easier, in the long run and on top of that, it cut production costs by a whopping 33%. Which meant that, Vinnie Lane could finally afford that pet giraffe, he always wanted. Her name is Clementine and some might say, he loves her even more than Roxy Cotton. All of this completely being irrelevant to the situation at hand. Which was that the camera troll was now filming Azrael, as he stepped through the elaborate, cherry oak and glass doors, that led out onto a balcony and lit a cigar. Promptly taking a pull from it, while he gazed out at the star covered, obsidian canvas known as the night sky and began to speak.

"Thomas Wish. It seems you have quite the disturbing and complex life. You've got a kid, a stalker obsessed with trying to get you in the sack and an unsettling past that hints at incest or at the very least, thoughts of incest. You know, being obsessed with your sibling's feet, even if they're only half related to you, is fucked up. Quite a long while back, before the great war, before the Grendal came to Ozuul and started enslaving my kind, when I was very young and drastically smaller, than I am today, I had a sister. Her name was Alara and she was two years younger than me. I was fiercely protective of her and we were inseparable. Never would I ever dream of tarnishing that sacred bond in the manner that you did. Even the mere thought, wouldn't even occur to me. There are some avenues you simply do not tread. Clearly, you were born broken though, because you did travel down those repugnant roads. You allowed yourself to traverse, where one is usually born with the decent sense, not to go. And at the age of ten! What the fuck happened to you, to muck you up in the head so badly??? What? Were your parents related? You know what, don't answer those questions, I don't want to know. In fact, I don't even want to discuss this any further."

"Just know, you were right, you are a creep. Seriously. A mentally warped mutant, dressed in human skin. You're twisted in the head and not only, can everyone simply look at you and instantly surmise that about you, but now they can one hounded percent, solidify that fact by viewing your last promo. Congratulations. You abhorrent slime."

"Moving on..."

"To those words you actually spoke about me. Let's begin, shall we."

Azrael snaps and a floating, phantom video of Thomas Wish, appears and begins to play.

Quote:Anyways, what's not playing tricks with my mind is Azreal. I understand he has way more bigger fish to fry in the A-Show like Warfare. He's doing something I remember doing at one point, going for a shot at the main brand title in the main event.
I remember I was in his position, and I sucked to be honest. Couldn't even hold up fifteen minutes against the former TV Champion. But, enough about that, I hope he comes out alive in that Warfare match.

Azrael snaps and the video stops.

"First off, the name is Azrael. A-Z-R-A-E-L. Azrael. Second, I don't really give a shit about titles. I mean, sure it would be a big ol' bag of laughs to finally say, I won them all. I'm really close to doing that too. But it's no where near the thing that fuels my fire to be here. No way. The thing I enjoy most is the challenge of the competition. The battle. What we're about to embark into isn't a battle. It's a straight up domination. There is absolutely nothing you can do to me. Not now, not ever. That's with me putting on the training wheels for the sole purpose of this fight too."

"Meaning, I won't use any tricks or powers. Heck, I'll even tie one hand, behind my back. It'll be a throwback to the days when I was wrestling with only one arm. Fun fact: I won both the North Korean title; which I promptly turned into the Television Title, and The US title with only one arm. So, it's really not giving you too much of a leeway in combat but I honestly, don't know what else I can do to level the odds further in your favor, in order to make this fight even. Maybe I could be blindfolded? Still won't make a difference much but it's something, right?"

Azrael snaps his fingers again and the video of Tommy Wish plays.

Quote:The reason why i'm brining it up, is that I have this feeling he won't come out alive, just like in this match we are about to have. Azreal, I honestly hope to god that you'll be to executed to even come out to the ring, and play your little space antics. I'll beat you down like you owe me some money, or in this case, embarrass me.

"Ahahahaha! Too executed to come out to the ring! Oh wow! That is the first time anyone has ever said something that profoundly to me. I don't even know how I should go about replying to it. I mean what exactly are the standards of being 'too executed'? Is that like in the film Beetlejuice, when they're walking down the hallway, then that curtain goes up and you see all those ghosts of the spirits that were exorcised? Death for the dead. Cause I hate to break it to you but when I die, I don't stay dead. Not for long anyway."

"After about a good 24 to 32 hours, I return to life, good as new. Sometimes, better than new, depending on how close I am to an ascension. It's been awhile since my last one, so there might be one coming real soon. I never really know though. They just happen. Most likely, they'll keep happening till, I'm so powerful that I fizzle out of existence. Like when a star goes supernova. Perhaps, that's what you were referring to, when you said that you hoped that I'd be too executed, to come out to the ring. Well, on the off chance that you were; which I severely doubt, but on the supremely off chance that you were... don't worry Thomas, I promise I won't be.... haha! Too executed to come out to the ring! I swear I'll be there, in one, solid, fully alive piece, completely ready for our match."

"I must say your threats are without a doubt the most confusing, garble of nonsense I've ever heard. Next to John Black or Drezdin's threats. Let me get this straight. You'll beat me down like I owe you some money or in this case, embarrass you. Huh? What the fuck? The only thing that I can guess is that means, you'll either beat me down or get embarrassed... by failing to beat me down. Allow me to clear that up for you. It's going to be the latter but it shouldn't be embarrassing for you. No one's really anticipating a different outcome. It's sort of expected. If anything, people might look at me, like I lowered my standards but what can I say, you wanted a match and I thought, I'd give you a shot. So here we are."

Azrael snaps his fingers and the video begins to play again.

Quote:So Azreal, you have a choice to make, either lay low in your planet, and make it known that you don’t have what it takes to take me on in a C show like Savage. The other is, come out like a demigod with your mixed genitals, to fight me like an SUBPAR alien you are.

Another snap but this time, the floating, phantom video disappears.

"Lay low in my planet? I don't own a planet! My homeworld is Ozuul and my current home and base of operations is Earth. But I wouldn't call either of those worlds, my planet. Like a piece of property. Besides that, I would never lay low. Not even in the wake of war, with the odds totally stacked against me, would I lay low. You would do best to remember that, Tommy. "

"I'm Azrael Erebus - I'm amazing, brilliant, devastatingly sexy and a brutal fucking warrior. Along with a million other things that would never be used to describe you, especially in a scenario of you vs me. Got that. Oh and not only am I all man, but my cock is exquisitely, exceptional. The best. In fact, its not only extremely, well received but it's also renowned, throughout the entire universe. So you see... there's nothing sub-par about the alien, that's going to utterly devastate you in the ring. Nothing except you, when you're momentarily connected to my fist."

"See you at your loss, Thomas Wish."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azrael Erebus's post:
(07-05-2018)