Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
England VS Germany - A history lesson No.2/Harry Potter/German Strudel
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-06-2018, 03:42 PM

England v Germany: A history of rivalry: Part 2

World War II

The two dates most often mentioned as “the beginning of World War II” are July 7, 1937, when the “Marco Polo Bridge Incident” led to a prolonged war between Japan and China, and September 1, 1939, when Germany invaded Poland, which led Britain and France to declare war on Hitler's Nazi state in retaliation. The carnage of World War II was unprecedented and brought the world closest to the term “total warfare.” On average 27,000 people were killed each day between September 1, 1939, until the formal surrender of Japan on September 2, 1945. Western technological advances had turned upon itself, bringing about the most destructive war in human history. The primary combatants were the Axis nations of Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, Imperial Japan, and the Allied nations, Great Britain (and its Commonwealth nations), the Soviet Union, and the United States. Seven days after the suicide of Adolf Hitler, Germany unconditionally surrendered on May 7, 1945. The Japanese would go on to fight for nearly four more months until their surrender on September 2, which was brought on by the U.S. dropping atomic bombs on the Japanese towns of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Despite winning the war, Britain largely lost much of its empire, which was outlined in the basis of the Atlantic Charter.  The war precipitated the revival of the U.S. economy, and by the war’s end, the nation would have a gross national product that was nearly greater than all the Allied and Axis powers combined. The USA and USSR emerged from World War II as global superpowers. The fundamentally disparate, one-time allies became engaged in what was to be called the Cold War, which dominated world politics for the latter half of the 20th century.

World Cup Final 1966, Wembley

A late German goal levelled the scores 2-2 and took the match into extra time. Geoff Hurst, was awarded a goal in the first half of extra time after match officials judged his shot on goal that bounced down from the crossbar had gone over the line, prompting a furore among German fans. The goal to seal the match England 4, Germany 2 – part of Hurst's hat-trick – came after fans began to spill on to the field, thinking the game was over. BBC Television commentator Kenneth Wolstenholme earned a place in broadcasting history when he shouted: "They think it's all over... it is now!".

World Cup Quarter Final 1970, Mexico.

England were 2-0 up, but Franz Beckenbauer and Uwe Seeler equalised in the second half. Gerd Müller scored in extra time to give the Germans a 3-2 win. Many pundits believed England had been severely weakened by losing goalkeeper, Gordon Banks to illness before the match. Conspiracy theorists say he was poisoned.

World Cup Semi-final 1990, Italy.

Gary Lineker equalised for England in the 80th minute and the match remained 1-1 until the end of extra time meaning a penalty shoot-out, England's first encounter with the misery of spot kicks. West Germany won 4-3 after misses from Stuart Pearce and Chris Waddle, above.

Thursday, 5th of July
Location: Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport/Cab

See What Awaits You Inside The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™

From magical spells to magical creatures, from dark villains to daring heroes, it’s all here at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, now open at Universal Studios Hollywood™. Explore the mysteries of Hogwarts™ castle, visit the shops of Hogsmeade™, and sample fare from some of the wizarding world’s best-known establishments. Plus experience pulse-pounding rides and attractions that transport you into a world of magical thrills and excitement.

Skull looked less than impressed at the leaflet for this attraction inside Universal Studios, Hollywood. He passes the leaflet back to Natalie and lifts the bags back up from the floor as they made their way through the airport. Little Aston held his mother's hand and skipped in excitement. Natalie was insistent on going to the 'The Wizarding World of Harry Potter but that was the last thing on Skulls mind at this point of time. The XWF Television Championship was his focus and defeating Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus is his aim.

Natalie asks again,"Please can we go to the Harry Potter world?"

"Harry Potter sucks. Harry Potter can kiss my ass"

"Babe, do you have to speak like that? I'm not one of your opponents."

Suddenly a familiar, male voice speaks out, "Yeah do you have to talk like that?"

Scully and Natalie look to the side as an famous actor was walking close by.

"Harry Potter is The Boy Who Lived, singled out by Lord Voldemort at birth to be his greatest rival, and our hero."

It was indeed fellow Brit, Daniel Radcliffe. What a coincidence?! Natalie smiles, all eager and shit. Daniel Radcliffe stops in front of Skull and Natalie. Little Aston says something, "Your Harry Potter?"

Daniel crouched down, this way he was more level with Aston.

"I am indeed. And what's you name?"

"Aston."

"Cool. Nice name that."

Aston had his own question, "Where's your wand?"

"I left it at home."

"You shouldn't lie to kids!"

Daniel looks at Scully, not amused by that comment. It was Nats time intervene.

" hi ya, I'm Natalie. Can we take a selfie?"

Before Daniel can answer, Natalie is right in there with her phone. They take a couple of selfies before Skull puts his hand out for Natalies phone. She passes it him the phone and Aston stands in front of his mum. Skull takes a couple of pics and then Daniel says, "Better go, got a film to shoot. Nice meeting you guys."

Daniel gives Aston a high five and is on his way. Skull mutters, "Jackass!"

The trio continue on their way and exit the airport. They make their way towards a cab. The cab driver puts there bags in the boot and gets into the drivers side (obviously). Skull sits in the passenger side, Aston and Natalie sit in the back. Nat begins playing on her phone, uploading the pics to Instagram/Facebook and Twitter. The cab driver asks, "Where to?"

Skull replies, "Universal Studios please?"

Skull looked at the screen of his Samsung Galaxy S9 and scrolled through the contacts he had saved. He selects 'Finn' and then touches the 'Call' icon. He places his phone on his ear.

"Ring, Ring! Ring, Ring! Ring, Ring"

Scully waited patiently for Finn to answer the phone, to no prevail. Instead he got Finn's voicemail.

"Hello, you've reached the voice mail of Kaiser Finn Kühn himself, the greatest man to step foot into wrestling, the Paragon, et cetera. I'll get to you when I can, so give me a message after the beep."

Scully sighs and leaves a message.

"Finn, are you the new Guppy? Gonna run away too? We're meant to be Paragon, yet at this moment in time, I am riding solo. I suggest you book your ideas up, pal!"

Scully hangs up, in a pissed off mood. The cab drives on its way to Universal Studios and the scene ends....

"The 4th of July, a celebration of America and Independence day. Americans celebrate the day every year. I don't, I'm not American. I am a proud, Englishman.

Offices and schools are closed for the day so families and friends can get together. To mark the occasion, there are lots of parades and the celebrations often include eating lots of food, like burgers and hot dogs. Nothing new for Americans right?! Famous landmarks are lit up with bright lights and spectacular fireworks displays can be seen in some of America's biggest cities. So pretty, so nice, such a pile of Wank. Each to their own though right? I mean in England, we don't even celebrate St. George's day really. In fact, we celebrate St. Patrick's Day more. Makes sense don't it?! But one thing is for sure, the 4th of July means a lot to Americans and because I now live here, I respect that fact even if it means nothing to me.

Just last night on that particular day at Wednesday Night Warfare, I aswell as alot of other people, witnessed my opponent on Savage join forces with Empire. N.A.Z.I runs to the ring with a mask on, slight improvement and hits Peter Gilmour with a pipe. Jenny Myst gets the 'W'.
N.A.Z.I, Chris Chaos and the butt slut, Jenny Myst, A team! Not the 'A' Team, just some random team which doesn't even make sense! Chaos and Jenny have been bumming each other for a while now, Gilly was a member but he soon got terminated. N.A.Z.I joins instead.

So let me get this straight. Just five days ago, N.A.Z.I is taking the Television Championship from Chris Chaos and leaving him empty handed like he deserves and now? Now you've joined forces with him? Do you think Scully is even remotely worried that Chaos might help you beat me? Or Jenny will come down to the ring and reveal her vagina, which looks like a grenade went off at deli counter?! That's what happens to you when your pussy has been invaded more than Poland! Come on down Chaos, I'll slap the taste out of your mouth! Come on down Jenny, I'll boot you in that fanny of yours, lose my foot. No one will be reigning on my parade. I'm ready and once again, Empire will have... NOTHING!

Am I meant to care for your reasoning for joining with Chaos and Myst? Cuz I don't! Save yourself, I don't need to hear you ramble on. You joined Chaos and Myst cuz you need back up. The big plan you have isn't that big when the man facing you on Savage isn't too bothered. Understood?

Did you really state, you'll be greater than Hitler? Not that he was great! Or are you claiming to do a better job to some degree? Here I am, come and gas me. I'm not a jew but you might as well just gas everyone, then you and that poxy stable you're in, can rule the world. Hahahaha. Great plan, Stan. You're the leader and Chaos will be your bitch? Nothing new, he was already Jenny's bitch. Oh and you... You ain't nothing but a bitch! I'm gonna make you my bitch, my little snowflake!

Just to clarify why would I be asking those England players you mentioned for autographs? They'll be asking me for mine, you Muppet! Why would I be in the shower with them to begin with? Is this some weird fantasy of yours? Wanna have wank whilst me and some England players have a game of 'Don't drop the soap!' Shall I drop it on purpose? Would that turn you on?!

Up your arse, up your arse,
Stick your German flag up your arse!
From Scully to N.A.Z.I,
You can Stick your German flag up your arse!

You hear that N.A.Z.I? Have you cleaned that shit out of your ears? You will claim you don't need your new buddies but you will need all the help you can get. Not that it makes much difference, the outcome remains the same and that will be a NEW XWF Television Champion being crowned.

You ask such silly questions, don't you? Like what does the past have to do with anything? What does football? The World Wars have to do with anything? The past makes the present and the present is the future! The future looks bad for you, Nathaniel the Cocker Spaniel. In just a couple days, it looks pretty shit for you. You will say you're going to do this and that but I'm afraid Scully is the next XWF Television Champion! Da End, Scully Has Spoken!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Nathaniel Idenhaus (07-06-2018)