Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 08:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.2.U.
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-04-2018, 05:10 PM

This is something to keep you occupied. Choose someone else's character and see how they'd be if you wrote them in your style. I'm sure this would be a very interesting experiment. Blush

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-04-2018, 06:24 PM

Hahahahahaha.

I chose Chris Chaos.

We open to see Chris Chaos, seated in his brand spanking new Jeep. The last one had wrecked, but as any capable and independent adult would, he had insurance. Beside him is Jenny Myst, his on again off again acquaintance and lover. The hot summer air blows through Chris and Jenny's hair as the top of the Jeep is off at the moment, the clear Tampa night only disturbed by the sounds of Master P blaring through the stereo. Jenny turns the radio down.

Why'd you turn that down?

Well, it's loud.

I know, I wanted it loud.

Look, I don't want to have that shit blaring right now.

Why not?

Because.

Because why?

Because I'm a god damned Bombshell Legend, and you're playing second fiddle to me right now.

Is that so?

Yep.

Chaos slams on the brakes along I-4 and comes to a stop on the shoulder. As cars pass by, Jenny looks back at him quizzically.

What are you doing?

Get out.

No.

I said get out!

I said no! Look, this on again, off again shit needs to stop, Chris. Just because we have some petty disagreement doesn't mean you get to fly off the handle. Why don't you save some of that attitude for the ring? It's only a matter of time before...

Before what? Before someone comes to beat my ass for this title? Count the ways, hon. Who in the hell can take the TV title from me? Peter? He's my partner. Robbie Bourbon? I've bounced that fat fucker like I was going for a double dribble penalty. Scully? He's just a British buffoon. The Engineer? I'll beat his ass for the Universal Title! Robert Main? I'll beat his ass for the Hart Title! The XWF is on notice, that Chaos is coming, a storm is rolling in, and when it hits, nothing will be left standing. No trace of any living thing. No sign of civilization. Just wreckage, destruction, and a clear path. Somewhere something new can take hold, somewhere something better can flourish, somewhere something chaotic can shine.

Chris grips the wheel and stares forward, avoiding making any sort of eye contact with Jenny. Jenny places a hand on his shoulder, and Chris immediately takes a deep breath, some semblance of calm overtaking him from the touch of the love of his life.

Would you start driving before we get shot?

Chris rolls his eyes and starts to speed off.

EDIT: I would actually love to see Chaos write a snippet of Bourbon's life.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-05-2018, 03:03 AM

!!! I am sooo glad that someone responded to this!! I didn't think anyone would. XD ...if the top brass are willing to let us keep doing this, I'd also like to see Chris give his take on Rob. Yours was quite decent, thanks for replying. ^__^

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post