Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Sen ve snu (RP 2)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-04-2018, 06:41 AM

[It’s the midnight of Four of July, and we see Tommy inside his crib in his gym shorts, and white t shirt. He lays down on his couch, looking at the ceiling with a sense of depression looming in his rugged face. He closes his eyes for a second, and suddenly he wakes up inside his old family home he was raised in, back in the 1980s, and he see’s his 10 year old self pulling out sticks of dynamite, but gets caught in the act by his half black/White mother.]

Mama Jacobs: Thomas, don’t mess with that stuff. You can blow your hand off!

Young Thomas: I don’t care mama, I do what I want to do—

[Mama Jacobs smacks him in the face, and takes the sticks of dynamite away from him.]

Young Thomas: I wish I can lit one of them up for the fourth of july, you’re no fun.

Mama Jacobs: You don’t need to be lighting up shit in this house, go to your room now! Or else I will have to beat you with a leather belt, boy!

[Young T, then cops some pleas and goes in to his room. We see the current day Tommy observing his younger self writing stuff out on a raggedy looking notepad. As Young T was writing something deep in his notepad, his older sister came up, who was wearing nothing but her pjs and tank top with house slippers on, decided to peep what he writes in there.]

Young Thomas: Hey back off, this is personal stuff.

Samantha: I want to see, I won’t tell anyone.

Young Thomas: How can I trust you with this personal information.

[Samantha simply snatched the raggedy notepad, and she starts to flip to certain pages. He stoped at one page, and quickly drops the notepad on his bed with disgust.]

Samantha: Wait, whats this fascination with my feet? Why did you write my shoe size, and what color I paint them in? You know I can tell my friends about how much a creep you are.

[Young T grabs his notepad, and he angrily stares at her. But, he then gives her a evil looking grin.]

Young Thomas: Fine, half sis, I want you to tell them i’m a creep. I’ve been a creep since the day I… was born.

[We see current Tommy pickup his old notepad, but gets caught from his younger self.]

Young Thomas: Hey…the fuck are you doing?

Tommy: It’s me from the future, I stumbled upon this time, when I was that age of you.

Young Thomas: Boy, I do look like a creep in a future. I hope I don’t end up like you!

[Tommy rolls his eyes, and sits on the bed, and starts to revisit his adolescence years though his notepad. Then Samantha, starts to worry about his current self on his bed.]

Samantha: Uh, what are you doing here? Why are you on my brother’s bed? I can call the cops on you… mo—

[Tommy then pushes Samantha to the wall, as if he wanted to shut her up, but she morphed into a bruised and bloody Sophia. He let her go, and she crawls towards Tommy, but he walks back to a window which he falls through.]

—Hot Dog—

[As Tommy was falling, he manages to land in field where there was fireworks blasting off. As he gets to his feet, he doges an in coming firework that was aiming towards him, and basically runs to the safe place away. He then sees a bunch of clones of Sophia surrounding him. As they come close, he suddenly awakens as his phone blows up.]

Tommy: Who this?… it’s like four in the morning!

Sophia: Happy fourth of july, Tommy! What are your plans for celebrating America indepen—

Tommy: …..

Sophia: If you don’t want to speak to me, then you shouldn’t have answered the call. You’re so thirsty for me.

[Tommy does what anyone would do, and hang up on her. Then we see her on the other side getting bitter, and throws her phone at the wall. Then the scene fades with a make shift shrine of Tommy in her closet.]

—-Numa—-

“I’m up now, and i’m thinking that she is trying her hardest to piss me off. I try not to let things get to me, but it so hard for me not to go off instantly. Maybe, the dream I had was conflicted to the point I ended up thinking about strangling her to death.

The cloning portion, I had no idea she caused my mind to fear her that much in a span of a minute, or so. Maybe, I do have feelings for her, or maybe my minds playing tricks on me.

Anyways, whats not playing tricks with my mind is Azreal. I understand he has way more bigger fish to fry in the A-Show like Warfare. He’s doing something I remember doing at one point, going for a shot at the main brand title in the main event.
I remember I was in his position, and I sucked to be honest. Couldn’t even hold up fifteen minutes against the former TV Champion. But, enough about that, I hope he comes out alive in that Warfare match.

If he did, maybe I can convince the higher ups to have him defend it against me, and Make Saturday Night Savage Great Again ™ . No, this is not me endorsing Trump, so if you’re reading this fuck off in Kim’s bungle.

The reason why i’m brining it up, is that I have this feeling he won’t come out alive, just like in this match we are about to have. Azreal, I honestly hope to god that you’ll be to executed to even come out to the ring, and play your little space antics. I’ll beat you down like you owe me some money, or in this case, embarrass me.

So Azreal, you have a choice to make, either lay low in your planet, and make it known that you don’t have what it takes to take me on in a C show like Savage. The other is, come out like a demigod with your mixed genitals, to fight me like an SUBPAR alien you are.

The choice is your, Spaceman.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post