Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
This is...THE WORST CITY...I have ever been in!!!
Pestalance Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-03-2018, 07:30 PM

Hollywood, California
Saturday, June 30, 2018
10:35pm Pacific Standard Time

Pest stands in the locker room, now wearing street clothes, packing his things into a suitcase. In the background we hear Beasley's voice coming from Pest's iPhone.

Yo, what happened to all that "End your career" noise you were spitting?

Pest smiles.

It wasn't worth the effort. As soon as St. Pierre stepped in that ring I knew he was a punk ass bitch. So I figured I'd just end him quickly and get the fuck out of here.

We hear Beasley chuckle.

Yo, did you see that finally talked about that match I won?

Yeah, it's about fuckin ti...Nigga, what the fuck?! Are you seein this shit?

Pest's attention leaves his suitcase and his head raises, perking up to Beasley's reaction.

Seein what?

Yo, Vincent Lane just said that Scully was the one that won the match and not you. They just showed it on the live feed.

Pest's eyes widen as he turn toward his phone.

What the fu...What...WHAT?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS DIS NIGGA TALKIN ABOUT?! I WON THAT FUCKIN MATCH!

Yo, dis nigga Vincent is on some sucka shit! You might wanna handle dat shit dawg.

Pest doesn't respond for a moment, instead trying to collect himself. After a few seconds he nods his head.

Ok...this is what we doin now? Bet dat! I'll call you back.

Pest hangs up his phone, collects the remainder of his things, and exits the room.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
6:30pm Eastern Standard Time

I hate this fuckin city.

Pestalance stands in front of Independence Hall staring up at the building.

This city represents everything that's wrong with our country. Right here, in this building it was decided that tyrants and dictators would no long be tolerated. It was mandated that everyone would be on the same level on this soil...the same playing field.

All men created equal, they said.

What a fuckin joke. Probably one of the biggest lies ever to come out of this city. Cause the very next day, tyrants dictators told people they valued as property to pick their crops and clean their houses and nobody did shit about it until a hundred plus years later.

Liberty and justice for all, right?

Pest laughs.

My ass. But tomorrow we get to celebrate that day that we "ended" tranny and dictatorships. And in this city, they will be celebrating the hardest.

Some unarmed black person will get shot in the back by a police officer, some Latin kid will get ripped from their mothers arm. Some judge will tell a gay couple they he won't marry them because their rights are against his principles.

But in this city...in the city where it all started...it will be fireworks and cookouts. Parades and bands. And a distinct lack of caring about the fact that the whole "Liberty and Justice for all" nonsense is a white washed illusion.

Pest shakes his head.

Naw, they won't care about that.

They'll care about their super bowl trophy, though. They'll care about making sure that some old white dude's likeness is higher than any building in the city. They'll care about this building and some stupid ass cracked bell. Which is some ironic poetic justice cause there's defiantly a divide in who actually gets real liberty in this country.

Pest lets out a long sigh.

I hate this fuckin city.

Pest turns and begins walking away from the building as the camera follows.

You know what's worst then having to be in this city? The fact that I have to be in this city and be involved in such a stupid ass spectacle as a parade match.

So let me get this straight. I have to fight in a ring on a float that driving down 11th street.

Pest shakes his head.

Who's coming up with this stupid ass shit? I mean, seriously, it's like this company is trying to make a fool out of me. You got Vincent Lane claiming that a match I was in, involving people that is saw with my own two eyes, didn't happen the way we all now know it did. You got The Engineer tryin to play me by suggesting a match type that's "more to my speed" when submission wrestling is nowhere close to what I do (Don't worry Engy, I'll let you know what kind of match we are having very soon). And now you got me on a parade float fighting.

What

The

Fuck?

If I wasn't pissed before, I'm definitely pissed now. And because of that Nathan Kennedy is getting put in a really bad situation. Nathan is getting put in a position that has no silver lining. There will be no favorable result for him in this match.

Nathan, you can go ahead and place all of the responsibility of your undoing on XWF. Because this company continues to poke the bear that is Pestalance. And you are now the raw meat that they are feeding said bear.

You can't blame me for doing what I've continuously said I'm going to do when I beat you senseless. You're just another example in this situation. An example to XWF for continuing to play me. An example to Vincent Lane for trying to make me look like a liar. An example to Engineer for thinking he can outsmart me. An example to the people in this city who represent the lack of justice and fairness to people like me.

It's fitting that your ass kicking will be paraded through the streets of this terrible fucking city. It will allow more eyes to witness first hand that one thing that you should never do...

Is fuck with me!

Holla at cha later bitch!
Edit Hate Post Like Post