Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Dark Thoughts
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-03-2018, 06:14 PM

OOC: SORRY ITS SO SHORT, IN THE PROCESS OF A MOVE AND REAL LIFE CAUGHT UP TO BE. GONNA TRY TO DO ONE MORE. SORRY PETER

Jenny was sitting in a dark room, the small red light from the camera visible on the conrete wall behind her. There was a hum from somewhere, as if it were a boiler room she sat in. Her voice was crisp, however, cutting through the silence as her bright pink lipstick and eye shadow were all that was visible.

"I can't help but think that Peter thinks we are going to go easy on him. Peter's silence makes me believe that he thinks we aren't going to punish him too badly for his massive fuck up. Peter is probably sitting back behind a plate of dirty dishes with a big shit eating grin on his face. He probably thinks this is all a joke and we are buddy buddy. We aren't. We never were. Peter probably thinks that Chris will get over it, turn his attention to Engy and that Universal strap, but business has to be taken care of first. Peter probably thinks that little old me won't even be able to get him off his feet. Chris picked me for his revenge for a reason......

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

This entire thing was my idea so even though Peter screwed us, I am the one with the egg on my face. I don't take that lightly. The only thing that belongs on this face is sunshine and La Mer moisturizer. Chanel bronzer. You name it. Name brand. You see, I am this way because I can be. I was blessed with the gift of being better than pretty much everyone else in every way possible. You Peter, you have been gifted with the ability to fuck up everything you touch. We need people like you in the world so we can argue for natural selection. We can argue for euthanizing of humans. I think once people get a good solid dose of Peter Gilmour, they are going to feel the same. Peter makes even the most flaky of snow flakes need stool softeners. He makes even the strongest stomachs feel weak. He makes Honey Boo Boo's mama feel pretty. Basically, Peter Gilmour is the worst. He has no redeeming qualities.

Peter I am going to keep this short and sweet. I am going to keep this simple. I don't need to be long winded or beat a dead horse. You suck, we know this. I have a plan in place that is going to change the landscape of this company forever. I have a plan in place that is going to make sure that Peter Gilmour will never again be in the discussion for a main event. A plan in place that will make people forget Peter Gilmour even exists. Those people who haven't forgotten already. Keep your eyes peeled, Peter. Keep eyes in the back of your fat neck, because when you least expect it, you are going to be made example of. Peter there is no chance of victory for you in this match, so you may as well just lay down. Hell, I'd respect you more if you bowed down to a true Queen. Queen's don't like to do work if they don't have to. If you choose to stand up and fight, Maria is going to have to watch in horror as I gut you like a fish and rub your entrails all over the ring. She is going to have to watch in horror as Peter is disemboweled and hung up in front of the kingdom as a symbol not to cross the queen.

She will have to watch in horror as Peter becomes just another victim of MY empire.

Her white teeth shine from under the pink lipstick as she blows a kiss and the lights go out.

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post