Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
With a Rebel yell... (rp2)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-03-2018, 05:13 PM

[Image: 4eFRZX7.gif]

We're all searching for someone. A companion. Kindred spirit. Like minded counterpart. The quintessential partner and confidante. Another that completely understands and accepts you, for who you truly are, just as you accept them. Every being, every creature, every organism at some point or another in their existence, will reach out in order to form a connection; however, this goes much deeper than that. This is beyond the concept of sexual gratification or generating offspring. It's a link, a unity that surpasses all that. A parallel interconnection that amalgamates two separate pneumas. When it happens, the occurrence is surreal, cataclysmic and sublime. A phenomenon like no other. Simultaneously, amazing and awful. For you are not unique any longer but at the same time, deep down you never wanted to be. Beautifully confusing while also making complete and total sense. Even the most anti-social, loner at one time or another, yearns for this fellowship. Why do you think terrorists write manifestos? No one enjoys being misunderstood. Which means there has to be another that sees the world through the same or similar eyes and perceives thoughts, ideas and their surroundings in a homogeneous fashion. It's a bittersweet struggle of individuality and unification. If one is lucky, the latter usually prevails.

If one is lucky...

I'm 1428 years old and I can say with the utmost sincerity, I've never had that ultimate, true connection, with another. I've come close. In various types of relationships; both romantic and platonic alike, but there was always something a bit off. Like a piece that you think might fit into a puzzle but when the attempt is made, you realize that it can't possibly go there. Sure, you could do things to make it fit but in the end, you still know that it really doesn't. That's not to say, one can't enjoy intimacy or solidarity, without a special bond that exclusively only you and a star-crossed, soul mate might share. I am all for savoring a moment, regardless of that. Still, there's a part of me that wonders if somewhere out there, there's another essence akin to my own. Silly to ponder such an aspect, when I decided to make my home the one place, that was highly populated with beings, most hindered by their mortality rate. Yet, maybe that was the cruel joke of it. Perhaps, I'm meant to be the exception. The lone survivor, perpetually passing through. Always the protector and savior. A watcher, destined to watch and never experience.

[Image: lUdUzu3.jpg]

On a random rooftop in New York City, stands the mysterious, marvel that transcends space, time and all of reality - Azrael Erebus. His eyes cast down, to the streets beneath him, he watches all. Something in the air simply didn't feel right. There was a force of energy that has been gradually growing. A cosmic, interplanetary rift spanning across the universe. Passing through dimensions and time. Perhaps even reality itself. The most unsettling part about it was that Azrael couldn't decipher what it meant or what this alteration would bring about. He only knew that it was coming. And there was little he could do about it. Except wait and ready himself, for the worst.

It was at this precise instant, his attention was drawn to a figure on the street below. A blonde woman in a black leather, biker style jacket; that hung loosely off one shoulder, a white t-shirt with the sleeves ripped off, faded jeans ripped in several random places, revealing that there were pink fishnets worn underneath them and a pair of black boots, traveled swiftly down the sidewalk. Earbuds in her ears, she moved along barely paying mind to anyone else. There was nothing exceedingly exceptional or extraordinary about her, at least nothing that could be seen from Azrael's place upon the roof, yet at the same time, there was something very compelling about this girl. There was a pull, a magnetism that seemed to radiate off her and before Azrael knew it, he found himself following her.

He couldn't help it. He was powered by an overwhelming, impulsive, urge to shadow her, that he couldn't shake. So as she continued along on the sidewalks down below, he journeyed onward in kind, many stories overhead, on the rooftops above. Running across one roof and leaping to another, he pursued until she stopped and cut down an alley. His gaze still transfixed to her, he watched as she reached into her pocket and retrieved a set of keys. As this occurred, an unsavory group of men set out on their path, down the opposite end of the alleyway. Understand, these shady looking gents weren't in pursuit of the girl; however, when one of the men caught a glimpse of her, preparing to enter her building, she suddenly became a stark object of interest.

There were three of them, of varying size, weight and hygiene. Since there was no real way to know their exact names at this point, they will be comically referred to as - Fatso, Stinky and Stretch (There's a really, oldschool cartoon reference in there... somewhere.). As they quickly approached the girl, Fatso accidentally bumped into a stack of boxes and knocked them over. Thus immediately alerting the blonde lady to their presence. As she focused on the trio, a smirk crossed her face while she ceased what she was doing. Pulling out her earbuds, she stuffed them into her pocket, her attention remaining straight on the trio as she stepped away from the door.

"Can I help you, gentlemen?"

She asked without even a hint of fear, despite the blatant fact of being outnumbered.

"Yeah. You can."

Said Stinky, a foul odor wafting from his mouthful of rotten teeth, severely diseased gums and pretty much every inch of his filthy body. If this were a cartoon, there would be a little cloud of dirt floating; hand in hand, with a tiny cloud of treacherous stench, as they both danced and hovered around this man.

"Yeah. You see we forgot to hit the ATM before we went out. So we're short on cash. Lucky we spotted you."

Stretch stated, with a wide grin and a devious look in his beady eyes.

"That's right. Lucky us."

Fatso chimed in as he tugged upward on his trousers, in order to pull them back into a proper placement over his enormous posterior.

"Oh really? Lucky you, huh?"

The woman mocked as she stepped away from the door, the smirk never once slipping away from her face as the trio slowly formed a circle around her.

"I think you boys have gravely misinterpreted your situation. There's still time though. You can walk away. You don't really have to be forced to crawl to a hospital, on such a nice night. It's your choice though, whaddya choose? Should you stay and make one of the worst decisions of your lives or go and merrily continue on your way, as only an atypical set of shit stains like you should? Tick. Tock. Time's a wasting. So what's it going to be? Hmmm?"

The three men exchanged glances as they all thought the same thing. This bitch must be cray cray. Weird, right? Cray Cray? Why cray cray and not plain old crazy? Weirder still, how are their thoughts known and their names still a mystery? Eh. Probably best not to think too much on it. This might be one of those things that just can't ever be explained.

"Oh, we'll go. AFTER! You give us all your cash."

Stretch declared as he removed a pistol from his waistband, aiming it straight at the girl.

"Consider yourself fortunate that, that's all we're after."

Pulling out a rusty dagger, Stinky moved in closer.

"Cause with the odds in our favor, we could take whatever we want."

Fatso lunged forward and grabbed the woman from behind, one flabby arm wrapping around her throat as the other circled her waist. While Stretch stepped towards her, gun in hand and finger on the trigger. They never noticed the spaceman, descending from the rooftop. Landing behind Stretch, Azrael grasped onto his arm and spun him around, to be greeted by a punch to the face that sent him soaring into a wall. At the same time, the girl stomped on Fatso's foot, which loosened his hold on her enough, to enable her to reach up and grab him by the shoulders as she bent over and thrust forward. Tossing the mountainous man over her head and straight into Stinky.

Both men crashed to the pavement but Stinky was up before Fatso and he charged for the girl. This was immediately thwarted by Azrael, who sent a dumpster careening into Stinky, smashing him into the wall. Fatso was to his feet now, hunkering down he barreled forward, his eyes trained on the spaceman. But was quickly met with a fireball that scorched the fat bastard while it also projected him into the dumpster. Pinning Stinky against the wall even harder. Unfortunately, Azrael was distracted by this as Stretch pulled himself off the ground and grabbed his gun. Swiftly aiming it a the girl, he pulled the trigger and fired a shot, straight at her. It was a direct hit to the stomach.

Yet, the blonde lady, didn't go down. Instead she looked at the hole in her leather jacket as she moved it open, observing the fact that not only did the bullet go through the jacket but it also put a hole in her t-shirt too. Shell casing clinking against the concrete. The girl narrowed her eyes and proceeded to walk towards Stretch.

"You."

Stretch fired his gun again.

"Ruined."

Nothing happened. The bullet didn't even slow her down.

"My."

Another shot.

"Jacket."

Still nothing. It just hit her and ricocheted off. Quickly, he fired three more times, to no avail. All three shots, bounced off her. She was basically on top of him now though, there was nothing he could do. She grabbed the gun and crushed it in her hand, before tossing it to the side. A long stream of urine could be seen exiting Stretch's pant's leg as it made its presence very well known on his jeans.

"I'm sorry."

"Ha! Fuck you! I'm not."

And with that, the girl punched Stretch in the face. The sound of his nose shattering upon impact as he flew backwards, echoed throughout the alleyway. Landing with a thud, at the end of the alley, the tall, skinny man laid there, motionless, bleeding and moaning, revealing several missing teeth, that must have been knocked loose and then promptly lost on his flight. Azrael approached the girl from behind and she instantaneously, turned around to face him. Rage smoldering in her eyes.

"Hey... hey, I'm on your side. Remember. I'm the guy that dropped down here with intentions of trying to save you."

Her posture eased as her stance returned to normal, the resonating anger dispersing from her gaze.

"I didn't need your help."

"Damn. Your welcome."

Azrael sarcastically scoffed.

"Hey, it's not like I called out, for your help. And what were you even doing up there?" How did you see what was going on and know to leap down like some sort of what... superhero?"

"I occasionally patrol the city at night."

He wasn't lying, he just left out the bit where he was following her.

"From the rooftops?"

"Yes."

"Oh wow! That's not weird at all."

"Says the girl that just got shot six times and didn't even blink?"

"Ugh. Don't remind me. I just bought this fucking jacket too. I should go over to that asshole and stomp his face in for totally ruining it. Whatever. He'd only wind up getting blood and brain matter all over my boots. That sure as shit won't fix my jacket."

"No. But this might."

Azrael snapped his fingers and the girl's t-shirt and leather jacket were instantly mended. It was like they never had holes put in them, in the first place. The blonde woman looked down at her jacket in astonishment and then returned her focus to Azrael as she exclaimed.

"How the fuck did you do that?!?!"

"How are you bullet proof?"

"I don't know. My friend hooked me up with an upgrade."

That certainly didn't explain things in a way that satisfied Azrael's curiosity.

"Upgrade?"

The girl sighed.

"It's a long story."

"I've got nowhere that I need to be and I doubt these men will be causing any more trouble tonight. What about you? Any plans this evening?"

"No, not really."

"Oh good, then it's a date."

"A date?"

"Yes. A date. I'm starving and quite interested in this story of yours. Big fan of stories, you see. Especially long ones, involving beautiful, blonde, bulletproof girls. Since you're the only one around that seems to fit that description, I'm inclined to insist that you join me. Sure, it's a tad odd but I have a feeling, strange is your normal. Call it a hunch. What do you say? Will you join the madman who descended from the rooftops for a meal and regale him with your tale?"

The girl momentarily paused as she seemed to think the spaceman's words over. Briefly placing her attention on her boots as she shuffled them about.

"I don't know. You come to my rescue out of nowhere, clearly you have some sort of powers that are way past anything that I've ever seen, let alone can do and now, you want to take me to dinner. It's a lot to take in."

"You know others... with powers?"

"Yes. That's utterly besides the point though. I mean I just met you under some pretty weird circumstances."

"Those are usually the best kind."

"I don't even know your name."

"Oh well, I don't know yours either but please, allow me to correct that faux pas in etiquette, on my end. My name is Azrael... Azrael Erebus. And you are?"

Azrael extended his hand towards the girl and she reluctantly accepted the gesture.

"Rebel Star."

"Now that we got that out of the way. Where shall we dine? I'm literally famished. So I could go for anything."

Azrael placed his arm around Rebel's shoulders as he walked down the alley, ushering her along with him. Rebel didn't exactly give an answer to his request but she didn't put up a struggle either. Mostly, because she was completely taken aback by this strangely compelling, unusually enchanting, utterly fascinating, mystery man. He also mentioned food enough times to finally stir up an appetite in her as well. So she let herself be led away, into the night. Hey, what's the worst that could happen, right?

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azrael Erebus's post:
Darius Xavier (07-04-2018)