Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Ain't breaking a sweat
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-03-2018, 07:06 AM

In twenty-four hours and counting I'll be in a triple threat match with one that will making its xwf debut while the other will be making its xwf return after a lengthy time off.
Drezdin versus el Rey versus rain, one newbie one veteran.
This might not be or constitute as a promo from a guy who has done this before, but considering that I am in match that will be a easy win that I won't break a sweat in.
I mean one is making its xwf debut and Who I don't have a damn clue who he is except for the fact that in his debut he's goin to get the worst ass kicking he's ever recieved in his miserable life....................or I think it's a dude and not another Caitlyn Jenner, any way.........
Then we have rain, a person who I've got nothing but the up respect for, it's just that with just getting back and trying to knocking off the ring rust, I would assume that one person wouldn't of thought that i Drezdin would not be the guy to do that against.
But when you have a person that's making its return to the ring after a lengthy amount of time off, well..well.. what they will aboutnto go through will be then least of there concerns.
In twenty-four hours from now this Wednesday sit back relax and this wont take long xwf universe, this will be short and sweet.
Rain, el Rey, prepare for the biggest and the worst ass kicking of your life's.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Snow (07-03-2018)