Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A show redo
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-02-2018, 12:32 PM

Alright everyone, this is for those who wanna partake and/ or for those who wanna have fun.
Like y'all already know I am doing a show but not a ordinary show, a show with a theme.
A show that I was told to redo by staff for reason
But none the less Theme of the show is aaaaaalllllll about revenge, the kind of revenge that you want take out on a person that you couldn't take on the first time around.
Of course I have hart, and bright so far, and I need four more of yall to be even closer to posting the card and for yall to promo.
Remember it's all about taking your revenge on someone and calling out that person, one match at random will be stipulated unless other wise, at the very least a surprise, and when you promo its smack talk...you must do two and must keep it short, sweet, and tonthe point.
Other wise risk getting disqualified.

....oh and it'll take place in a small setting.....my old stomping grounds, holland Michigan at the Ottawa county fair grounds.

Opt in if ya dare

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post