Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check This Out
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-01-2018, 03:40 AM

Hey all

I saw this and thought I would share. For those of you who might feel self conscious or stymied by a loss here or there, just remember they may not all be gems, but if you keep digging, at least you'll have a shovel.

WrestleCrap Induction: Bad Guys. Someone got paid to write dreck worse than you ever did. This even includes you!

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-04-2018, 08:19 AM

Oh Wrestlecrap, how could I ever forget you.

Seriously, if you've never perused the site, it's worth your time. Not sure it's even still updated, but whatever content they already had already is worth your time.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-04-2018, 03:10 PM

Oooo!! I've been checking that out since like, 10 or so years ago! XD It's still updating it seems. Haven't visited for a bit, thanks for the update. Seems like it's as good as ever. ^__^

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post