Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Hunting Hunter (Part 2)
El Rey Offline
ROAR!!!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-29-2018, 12:47 PM

After the visit to Hunter’s divorce lawyer’s office, Joy Payne in the back of a limousine with a suited El Rey sitting across from her, silently looking out the window, perhaps the Jaguar is enjoying the scenery. On the long trip to Wednesday Night Warfare, Joy decides to pulls out the lawyer’s cell phone. In the contacts under H, is none other than Hunter Payne. The divorce lawyer was one of very few people on earth that had Hunter Payne’s new number. And due to his “untimely” death, Joy is now in possession of that number. Joy smiles then puts the phone by her ear.

Joy: Showtime!

A few rings later…

Joy: Oh! This better not go to voicemail!

A few rings later…

Payne: Hello?[

Joy: Surprise!

Payne: Oh shit...

Joy: Expecting someone else baby?

Payne: What did you do to my lawyer Joy?!

Joy: I didn’t do anything! A little light flirting maybe. But you know how persuasive I can be… Now our friend El Rey on the other hand…

Payne: Damn it! You killed an innocent man! Can’t say I’m surprised anymore. Who knows how many innocent people you’ve killed or hurt by now…

Joy: First of all, I didn’t kill anybody. Second, this guy is far from innocent. He tried to end our marriage Hunny!

Payne: No I did that!

Joy: NO! If you were smart you would let this guy take the blame…And trust me, if I wasn’t madly in love with you baby, you’d be as dead as him right now… Now here’s the deal my love. You are going to stop running from me! You are going to stop this divorce nonsense! You will stop bitching about what I have to do for a living! You will come home so we can be a happy family again… Plus, I won’t have to see El Rey hurt you. Because seeing that will break my heart baby, but you aren’t leaving me much of a choice. And don’t you think for a second, that I will hesitate to do what I have to do…

Payne: Enough Joy! Stop looking for me! You aren’t going to find me! But even if you’re masked assassin somehow gets lucky and sniffs me out, I will end him!

Joy: Now who sounds like a killer huh? God! We’re SO perfect for each other!

Payne: Joy just stop! Please...

Joy: Do you know why you haven’t hung up yet sweetie? Because you realize you are in way over your head!.. It must be lonely being you right now… It’s kinda sad really, your family, your friends, everybody took my side without hesitation. They aren’t like you. They don’t leave in the middle of the night because they don’t like my “activities”…

Payne: “Activities?!” You’re a crime boss!

Joy: Wow Hunter! That’s a pretty big accusation.

Payne: Goodbye Joy!

Joy: NO! Nooo you aren’t about to hang up on me!.. Not after what I had to do to contact you… Don’t you get it Hunter?! I’m trying to help you! See, I would never-ever-ever think about putting my husband, the love of my life, in harms way. BUT a regular guy, who has put me through as much drama as you have?.. Well, let’s just say, accidents happen babe…

Payne: You are legit crazy… And you are starting to sound more and more like that prick you call a father everyday…

Joy: I AM NOT CRAZY!!! I’m just a wife who loves her husband. Even when he does dumb things like running away from home like a troubled nine year-old… This is your last chance Hunter! We can pretend like none of this ever happened. You can come home, and I will run my business out of your earshot, so you can save your little conscience. And most importantly, I don’t have to send in this killer, that once upon a time, you introduced me to by the way, to hunt you down.

El Rey: (ROAR!!)

Payne: Whatever… Joy, I still love you, but please, you need to stop looking for me!

Joy: Hunter I love you too! Come home! Or I won’t have a choice!

Joy: Did he?... He hung up on me!...

With a shocked look on her face, Joy presses the button that rolls down the window to the limousine and throws the divorce lawyer’s phone out of the window in anger. While the window is rolling up, Joy’s eyes get red as she is on the verge of tears. We can tell El Rey looks slightly uncomfortable, even with his mask on. Joy lightly rubs her eyes then she suddenly begins to laugh. Perhaps she is crazy?

Joy: Looks like we are doing this the hard way… You are going to make quick work of your opponents Wednesday night and then we will find him!

El Rey: (ROAR!!)

[Image: skalpovichyz-profile_banner-8c65935bd8a36e96-480.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post